Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby pigeon - » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:41 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
@pige oh my gosh it’s so cool to see your Tess huskies, congrats!!
I wanted to ask, have you found it hard to find the joker bun? I searched for two years and could hardly find people who had it.

-snip-

i've found a couple people with it, but sadly none want to do a swap between the joker bun to balloon dog,
was kinda banking on some people wanting to get rid of the buns so i didn't have to use my clockwork as well xD
the one i can't find are the two advent buns, they are a total nightmare because i have no fodder near them at all ;;

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:46 am

pige. wrote:
ElementalInsanity wrote:
I wanted to ask, have you found it hard to find the joker bun? I searched for two years and could hardly find people who had it.

-snip-

i've found a couple people with it, but sadly none want to do a swap between the joker bun to balloon dog,
was kinda banking on some people wanting to get rid of the buns so i didn't have to use my clockwork as well xD
the one i can't find are the two advent buns, they are a total nightmare because i have no fodder near them at all ;;

oh my gosh yes. When I was trying to complete my bunny collection it took a couple years of keeping an eye out for the advent buns. I searched quite a bit using the search function and looking at both the trade and auction thread. I noticed the raver and joker bun were the toughest for me personally.
I really wish you the best! you’re one of the people I like to stalk on this thread because I love seeing your accomplishments.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
pige. wrote:
ElementalInsanity wrote:

-snip-

oh my gosh yes. When I was trying to complete my bunny collection it took a couple years of keeping an eye out for the advent buns. I searched quite a bit using the search function and looking at both the trade and auction thread. I noticed the raver and joker bun were the toughest for me personally.
I really wish you the best! you’re one of the people I like to stalk on this thread because I love seeing your accomplishments.

yeah, almost had a raver but it slipped through sadly! got a couple pending trades for the joker bun
and my balloon dog auction to see if that can bring in either the raver, joker or bmd buns xD

aw that's sweet! i always feel my accomplishments are always so small compared to everyone elses
because most go for like stores or a full collection and i just pick individual litters or species ;;
i literally stalk everyone else instead xD

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Megannator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:54 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:

@Megan I’ve actually had a lot of success with C$ trading. I’ll admit I’ve never sold any pets for C$, I really don’t have a need to. I buy wishlist pets with it all the time, though, including maknlist. A lot of people say you can’t trade for mainlist with c$, but I have a couple dozen trades proving otherwise. It just takes time to search and trade.
As for monthly trades and etc it’s very easy to trade C$ for missing monthlies. At least I’ve had great success with it.

I was wanting to get some opinions. I recently regrouped my pets so that I have a group just for my store pet collection. However, I took any ‘list’ store pets out and put it in my list group. I was going to ask, would you guys keep the list store pets in the store pets group, or what would you do?

Thanks! I'll see what I can do. Honestly, I just want to get some of these darn store pets. I've done a full calculation and if people do follow the Rares List (and yes I know that lots of people don't always agree with it, and that it needs updating), I could theoretically get every missing store pet from 2016+2017 for a mid September list pet. (That's if people agree to value recent store pets at a 2010 rare). Problem is, not many people have multiple of the store pets for trade + people hate rats.
I probably need to take one of my lower Main lists pets and break it down into September lists. I don't mind overpaying for bulk store pets either, just hard to find the right trading partner. What I really wish I could do is find a newer player that has a lot of store pets I need and help them out by trading them list pets, to kind of give them that boost onto the rares list.

Also, I personally keep all my store pets in a group together. They just fit nicely. Then again, I don't have any groups just for List pets either.
Links wrote:Wishlist
Trade Thread
Hoards
FlightRising

Currently Seeking wrote:Image
"The Stars in the Sky"
Goal: 11/20

⯏⯍⯎⯌⯎⯍⯏
┌──────────┐
ηεvεr givε uρ oη your
Đrεαϻs

└──────────┘
⯏⯍⯎⯌⯎⯍⯏
Megannator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:58 am

I have my list store pets in my list pets group. I keep only my non-list store pets in my store pets group. c:

On another note, I achieved a very new dream pet of mine! On Wednesday I had to put my cat down because he had cancer, and he looked a lot like the ur cat so I decided to trade for one to name after him. I was just able to trade for one today, so I got that little goal completed! I had to trade my precious little zonkey for him, but it was worth it for my Grover. 💕

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ꭺlina » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:01 am

i rarely post here, but I made a major progress in my collection today^^

Im trying to get every non-list pet, and yesterday I had like 18 wl pages left. Today I traded away my animal eggs for this giant Quantity trade. I decided that even thought I’d like to get one of each item, too, I’ll focus on my pet collection first.
Now I’m down to I think 7 wl pages until my off list collection is complete, most pets are store pets, sadly (they won’t be easy to get I guess) but I cut down a lot of wl pages today and also have a lot of fodder left to complete the other pages hopefully!
eldemoreFlight RisingGuide Index
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected every item ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Ꭺlina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 am

Alina` wrote:
i rarely post here, but I made a major progress in my collection today^^

Im trying to get every non-list pet, and yesterday I had like 18 wl pages left. Today I traded away my animal eggs for this giant Quantity trade. I decided that even thought I’d like to get one of each item, too, I’ll focus on my pet collection first.
Now I’m down to I think 7 wl pages until my off list collection is complete, most pets are store pets, sadly (they won’t be easy to get I guess) but I cut down a lot of wl pages today and also have a lot of fodder left to complete the other pages hopefully!

Wow, that’s amazing! Congrats!
    And good luck with the last 7 or so pages you have remaining! 💕

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:10 am

What is/are your goals on CS?
      I originally wanted to try to get all pets on CS, but with pets like the cerbs, sleipnirs, and liontails I doubt that will be possible. ;-; So, my main goal is just to collect what mark off my wishlist, and search for the pets I want most. <3
      How close are you to completion?
      Not very, don’t have any fodder so kind of at a standstill. xD
      How long have you worked on this goal?
      Since 2010. I have gotten a lot of pets I really like, and lots of dreams. <3

Recent additions/progress:
      UR Peas
      UR Bengal
      Bay Arabian
      ‘09 PPS cocoon
      2016 easter bunnies i missed
      2009 valentine malk dog
      Firework PPS
      Heavy Speckled Rat
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 am

so im thinking i might start a color collection! my favorite color is yellow, so i will collect yellow pets and put them in a group :D what do you guys think? pretty simple, right?
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon - » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 am

blakebelladonna wrote:so im thinking i might start a color collection! my favorite color is yellow, so i will collect yellow pets and put them in a group :D what do you guys think? pretty simple, right?

i think it'll look fab! i did a blue one but had it as a hoard with multiples of the same pets,
i think a collection would look much nicer when it's just one of the yellow pets c:

pigeon -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me