Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
1%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
5%

Total votes : 369

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby Never & Rush » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:55 am

depressedanonymous, wrote:
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 14000 different pets! 🎉

screaming crying throwing up. i never thought i’d be here but i did it. before my 10 year CS anniversary too!!! thank you so much to everyone that helped me on the way. you are all amazing!

congrats!! that’s awesome!!

and congrats on the PPS lions, Clayflower.! i know that’s one of the surprisingly difficult collections :0

i just traded for my second to last bwolf for my collection with a really nice and patient person who was willing to work something out! now i’ve reached a difficult decision where i don’t really have the trade fodder right now for a UR peach (other than valuable items which are hard to trade), and i don’t particularly WANT one bc i don’t really consider it a bwolf personally despite what the archive says. but my brain also likes seeing the ✨collection complete✨ message lol. so i’m not sure if i should take a break on butterfly wolves and be happy with having every other one while i work on something more manageable (ponies?), or keep pushing to get the last one. :V
paying 5 C$ for ANY WL rare or 2 WL EUCs!
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 pm

Hello, me again! :) I've been working on creating Spreadsheets for individual species like the giant collection Sheet that Thornes made! For those who are working on specific species! Each one is a tab on the big Google Sheets. Just select the entire spreadsheet you wish to use, copy, and place into an Excel or Sheets you can edit yourself! :) I haven't completed the big collections (like Butterfly Wolves, Dogs, Rats, etc) but all of the smaller species are available! I hope this helps people figure out where they are in their individual species collections!
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby house4hippo » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:59 am

I'm so happy to say that after a couple months of starting it, I've completed my bat collection :D all 146 of them, including the 2010 extremely rares! this is the first time I've ever done a species collection like this and in all honesty it was so much more fun than I was expecting. thank you to everyone that helped me trade for them all, I never could have done it without you :)

also, congratulations to everyone above who's made progress on their own collections! especially depressedanonymous, collecting every pet onsite is a serious feat!!
Hello there I am a big nerd and I am proud
I really like Subnautica, Gravity Falls, Undertale, and Pokemon
Feel free to trade with me! Have a nice day!
house4hippo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:59 am

congrats on the bats!!! that’s awesome :D
ImageImage
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:53 am

Congratulations to everyone on their recent achievements:
depressedanonymous: complete collection is tremendous! Very well done, you must be so proud

house4hippo: Nice one on the bats! That's such a satisfying one.

Almost there Never&Rush!

I've had a couple milestones recently:

I had to disassemble my 08 dogs to do it, but I don't regret it.

What I am trying to decide now, is whether to go for the skelebun and make bunnies REALLY complete (but decimate my dog collection to do it) or bide my time in the Slow Save and keep going for non-store dogs, knowing I now have to do all the Moons, Sorbets and Toxics again, the UR Pastel (to complete 2022), plus I'm keeping an eye out for a 23 UR dragon to re-complete dragons and complete 2023

I'm also missing only 3 store pets (Eat Me, Drink Me, Skelebun) so I am loathe to dip into my old store dogs, even though they'd be amazing fodder
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:37 am

I'm so excited! I finally got the Malk PPS Penguin Horse so my Malk Horse collection is done! The last Malk collections I'm working on are the Malk Dogs and the Malk Dragons now. I've completed 9 different species collections now! ^.^ Slowly but surely making progress!
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:34 am

Verdana- that’s huge! congrats!! sounds like a hard decision on what to work on next, wishing you the best of luck with whatever you decide :0

Lady Mekka- congrats to you too!! the Malk horses are so dang cute, i got lucky that a friend yeaaaaars ago gifted me the penguin pps, still one of my favorite lil guys <3

12 days ago i decided to tackle our pony collection just to work on something else while i deliberate whether to go for the UR peach, and we were way closer than i thought with ponies!! it was a fun one to finish. the last one of course ended up being weirdly hard to find, even though it was just a random recent rare- one of the 2023 easter ponies. no problem getting the other ponies from last easter until that final one. but now it’s complete!

✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the ponies ever released! ✨🎉✨

decided to casually work on chameleons and snakes next. just needed something a little easier after tackling horses, bwolves, and ponies all in a row xD even these would have been much easier if i’d come out of hiatus for old events though lol i forgot how fun the events can be for collecting!
ImageImage
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:36 am

down to one last cat to finish my true-date collection, who knew it would be this one?

I personally would have assumed it would've been one of the ur cats, but no lol
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
ham ∙ she/her ∙ scorpio ∙ wanda deserves happiness ©
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:58 pm

house4hippo wrote:I'm so happy to say that after a couple months of starting it, I've completed my bat collection :D all 146 of them, including the 2010 extremely rares! this is the first time I've ever done a species collection like this and in all honesty it was so much more fun than I was expecting. thank you to everyone that helped me trade for them all, I never could have done it without you :)

also, congratulations to everyone above who's made progress on their own collections! especially depressedanonymous, collecting every pet onsite is a serious feat!!

Congrats on the bat collection! These look good altogether. I never would have thought of using the dress up scenes to display all of a lineart. How long did that take?

I got my final cat in an auction. It's been one of the ones I've wanted for a while, and I won it in an auction. I got it on a day I wasn't feeling my greatest so it helped cheer me up a bit

Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby house4hippo » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:41 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
house4hippo wrote:I'm so happy to say that after a couple months of starting it, I've completed my bat collection :D all 146 of them, including the 2010 extremely rares! this is the first time I've ever done a species collection like this and in all honesty it was so much more fun than I was expecting. thank you to everyone that helped me trade for them all, I never could have done it without you :)

Congrats on the bat collection! These look good altogether. I never would have thought of using the dress up scenes to display all of a lineart. How long did that take?

I got my final cat in an auction. It's been one of the ones I've wanted for a while, and I won it in an auction. I got it on a day I wasn't feeling my greatest so it helped cheer me up a bit

thank you!! in terms of how long it took to put the scene together—a LOT longer than i'd like to admit lol. I kept having to squish them together when it became clear they weren't all going to fit in nice little rows. you can 100% see where I basically ran out of room with those poor bats all layered in the middle 😭 this method probably works best with pets that have only had a handful of releases or REALLY small ones like hamsters or PPS caterpillars, but I still like that I was able to make a (very messy) visual checklist of sorts of my progress.

also—congratulations on finishing your cat collection!! that's so exciting, you should be proud :) such a cute dressup too!
Hello there I am a big nerd and I am proud
I really like Subnautica, Gravity Falls, Undertale, and Pokemon
Feel free to trade with me! Have a nice day!
house4hippo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me