[CS Items Popular Values Guide]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: [CS Items Popular Values Guide]

Postby 8catpaws » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:23 pm

Either I’m blind, or the Elven Set from the 2011 Summer event is not listed. I’ve had 2 full sets since 2011, and I remember them being Auctioned for closet to MA over the years. I’m trying to find trade data rn, but it was brought to my attention as someone tried to offer a mega trade for just the earrings from me, but I turned them down as I didn’t want to break my sets up

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:55 am

8catpaws wrote:Either I’m blind, or the Elven Set from the 2011 Summer event is not listed. I’ve had 2 full sets since 2011, and I remember them being Auctioned for closet to MA over the years. I’m trying to find trade data rn, but it was brought to my attention as someone tried to offer a mega trade for just the earrings from me, but I turned them down as I didn’t want to break my sets up

Each piece is an ‘09 rare each.
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:42 am

tony stark wrote:
8catpaws wrote:Either I’m blind, or the Elven Set from the 2011 Summer event is not listed. I’ve had 2 full sets since 2011, and I remember them being Auctioned for closet to MA over the years. I’m trying to find trade data rn, but it was brought to my attention as someone tried to offer a mega trade for just the earrings from me, but I turned them down as I didn’t want to break my sets up

Are there any plans to update the chart? There seems to be a lot of stuff missing.
I was also looking for the valentines rose from 09 and its not listed either, and its been trading for a low-mid advent for a while.

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:23 pm

Animall wrote:
tony stark wrote:

Are there any plans to update the chart? There seems to be a lot of stuff missing.
I was also looking for the valentines rose from 09 and its not listed either, and its been trading for a low-mid advent for a while.

Is there anything else besides the rose you'd like to see added?
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8catpaws » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:28 am

Animall wrote:
tony stark wrote:

quid wrote:Is there anything else besides the rose you'd like to see added?

I believe at this point based on observing the lost and found thread as well as questions I’ve read here, if there was a way to add most of the items up to 2011 that aren’t store items that would be helpful. Most questions in my passing view seem to pertain to that time frame of items.

As my post is the start of this particular thread of conversations, I will offer I have some background on this subject since I’ve been prioritizing item collection since I joined in 2011. I may not have a complete collection, but I am available for help with this topic if y’all want another perspective for items older than 2015 :3 I saw this rarity guide in passing which is why I asked about the set tbh because I was curious :3

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:18 am

Mark

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:22 pm

quid wrote:
Animall wrote:Are there any plans to update the chart? There seems to be a lot of stuff missing.

Sorry for the late response -- I totally got sidetracked by the CS drama and forgot to reply here, lol.
To keep it concise; I really feel as if all of the limited store items need to be added, as long as there is proof they trade for at least an '09 rare each. Ive found that most limited store items/sets as late as 2022 are hard to find and popular enough to boost their value.

I am under the opinion that, because items do not get rereleased, that later years items shouldve gained value by now. Some early items I feel are worth adding now include, but may not be limited to; the '09 lipstick kiss, '09 red rose, '10 penpens, '10 piranha fins/teeth/tail, and possibly weretomatoes. I think a lot of items from Easter/Halloween/Christmas from the years 2008-2011 should be considered to be added. I dont have any proof on-hand for this though beyond being an old member that is semi-collecting items.

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:07 am

Animall wrote:
quid wrote:
Animall wrote:Are there any plans to update the chart? There seems to be a lot of stuff missing.

Sorry for the late response -- I totally got sidetracked by the CS drama and forgot to reply here, lol.
To keep it concise; I really feel as if all of the limited store items need to be added, as long as there is proof they trade for at least an '09 rare each. Ive found that most limited store items/sets as late as 2022 are hard to find and popular enough to boost their value.

I am under the opinion that, because items do not get rereleased, that later years items shouldve gained value by now. Some early items I feel are worth adding now include, but may not be limited to; the '09 lipstick kiss, '09 red rose, '10 penpens, '10 piranha fins/teeth/tail, and possibly weretomatoes. I think a lot of items from Easter/Halloween/Christmas from the years 2008-2011 should be considered to be added. I dont have any proof on-hand for this though beyond being an old member that is semi-collecting items.

10 Sept. 2023: Red Rose, Weretomatoes, Count Bunnicula, Medieval Elf Set, and Piranha Set are added. I will not be adding the recent limited items to the spreadsheet until I can find a consensus on what they are each worth.
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellatrix743 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:59 pm

This is so so helpful! And so relieving to see it's up to date/not really old and hasn't been considered! I hope it's okay for me to than you!

Also a question: Is the ring toss token worth anything? Image (Or a 2011 uncommon)
Pet's name: Vanilla
bellatrix743

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:45 pm

bellatrix743 wrote:This is so so helpful! And so relieving to see it's up to date/not really old and hasn't been considered! I hope it's okay for me to than you!

Also a question: Is the ring toss token worth anything? Image (Or a 2011 uncommon)

Extremely common, not worth anything really.
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me