New & Improved Archive

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: New & Improved Archive

Postby Keatchi » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 am

The "You own this pet" is so helpful!!!
^^
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowLily » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 am

Nick wrote:You can now share the address of your wishlist with other people and have them view it. Here's my wishlist (ignore the pets there, I just add them for testing :lol:):

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/wishlist/65

We're going to be integrating your wishlist into the trading system soon.. :)

Thanks so much, Nick! =D Totally awesome stuff you're doing here. :3
ShadowLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clm » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:41 am

I have a question. Where does this rat belong:

It's in July, but I have one adopted in December (not the 18th and in the old archives, it appears to be listed in both July and December).

Thanks!
Image Image
ImageImageImage.
clm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rachy~ » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 am

Nick wrote:You can now share the address of your wishlist with other people and have them view it. Here's my wishlist (ignore the pets there, I just add them for testing :lol:):

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/wishlist/65

We're going to be integrating your wishlist into the trading system soon.. :)

:o *hugs Nick* I was spending hours making a wishlist on paint, then you go and do this! Thank you Nick!
My fursona Senka
(click to go to my fursona and charrie page. This is a rotating sig, the credits can be found on the link. Thanks guys!)

MESSAGE TO ALL: Me and my friend, jillhoney2, have combined our accounts. If you want to contact me now, please message 'ColouredTongue!'. Thanks <3
EDIT: Account's deleted now, so byee :)
~Rachy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbit » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 am

Thanks this is awesome! I was missing a few common pets I seemed to have forgotten about.

" [...] they make highly faithful pets."
—Dumbledore

Phoenixes that have been domesticated are extremely loyal to their owners, and would depart to find their own paths if their owners die, rather than finding a new master.
starbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 am

thank you so much for the new archive. :)
i love the "you own this pet"-thing... but I'm not really sure what it says if I don't have it... as the only 4 pets I don't have are not in the archive, so far :lol:
(the new 2nd-gens, zebras and white dragon are missing, (and I think the UR-pets) I hope they will be there soon <3)
Sylvia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 am

I love the wishlists, they are so useful! I had been wondering if there was past month pets I might really want, and now I can put that into a wishlist!

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbit » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:20 am

Take a look at my new wishlist. ^^ (click the '09 wishlist button) I also added a link in my trade rules. It will be nice because when I update it I won't have to go to my rules to put a new url there.

" [...] they make highly faithful pets."
—Dumbledore

Phoenixes that have been domesticated are extremely loyal to their owners, and would depart to find their own paths if their owners die, rather than finding a new master.
starbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earthbound » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 am

Amazing work guys! This is great!!
I'm in major need of help naming hundreds of nameless pets. Most of the pets ungrouped, in my growing groups, and all the pets in the "In Need of a Name" group need names. Please help? o.o
Earthbound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Died » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:28 am

ShadowLily wrote:Okay, if there is a topic, discussion or this is just plain stupid to talk about, I'm terribly sorry. XD I looked around to see if anyone has mentioned this before, but I didn't really see anything, so I figured I would start something. I don't usually start topics like this, but I was just tickled to death by the new archive and I had a question or so.

Anyway, I think the new archive is simply AWESOME! Mausoleum is doing a great job on it! I mean, it has the different growths, the days they grow on and their rarities. The archive even has a wishlist now, which I just happened to notice today, is easy to use and pretty darn cool. I was going to make myself a wishlist for the 2009 pets I need, but then I noticed the wishlist on the archive and just used that. XD

I know it's kind of not completely done or anything, but it seems pretty darn close. There is only one thing I noticed missing, which was the rainbow horses (I was going to add the rainbow maned one to my wishlist XD). IT's the only ones I've noticed missing, unless I completely lost my mind and didn't see them. O.o Anyway, that is all I noticed missing so far. Just wanted to point it out just in case Mausoleum did accidently forget to put them up.

Anyway, Mausoleum is doing an awesome job (how many times can I saw that? XD Oh how easily amused I am at times). I'm really enjoying this new update to the site. I even used it to find a pet I didn't even realize I had! XD So yeah, that's about it. Sorry if this post seems stupid, I just wanted to kind of talk about the archive. No one has to respond, but I do feel better saying something. You all know how it is, I'm sure. If anything, I'm giving out a big thanks to Mausoleum. A lot of work has sure been done over it over the past few days. More than I can do, that's for sure!

I agree, but the UR pets and zebras are missing too. Not to bug her or anything, just saying >>
Died

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me