Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby Brittato » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 am

I♥EspioChameleon wrote:I am with you 132%, Spock!!

To all the previous, current, and future staff on CS, I thank you with all my heart!!!

My descriptions of the staff:

Tess and Nick ----- Run the site, encourage and help users, hire the other epic staff, and are all around great!!

Mods -------- Keep the forums in order, answer questions, and deal with trouble makers, all while being Awesome-sauce!!

Artists -------- What would CS be with no pets? the artists ( and sometimes Tess and Nick ) create beautiful pets with two things: their computer, and their wonderful creativeness!!

Newbie Helpers ---------- I'm sure everyone remembers the warm welcome these people give. They not only help new people, but older users who are stumped. They are kind and slow to anger when dealing with us, and are smart, too!!!

you forgot CS staff
Brittato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead.Yet.Alive » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 pm

agreed.
im back! Did u miss me? I want to roleplay. Im doing 2x1 for now or 1x1
Dead.Yet.Alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeTriton » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:10 pm

That was an awesome letter but I want the last 5 minutes of my life back.They were well spent though.
*The time for randomness has dawned.

Turtle party!Quick professah! Solve a puzzle! Dunnadunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna Soklved! Yeah! I have unlimited hint coins! You have some and now for you Woo The power of the gentleman UNITE BLAAAHH!!! *Calms down*
The power of the puzzle is strong with you...
LukeTriton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KidPony » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm

I don't know why, but I've always feared moderators and admins. They scare me. I don't like to reply to their messages, I don't like to talk to them and I don't like to be watched. And the funny thing is, on this other site I am a moderator. And I just keep warning people and telling them what their doing wrong, but when I receive one of those messages I just.. Grrr.
I think the CS staff can be really nice, their often quite friendly and know what they're doing. Even though none of them have given me a reason to dislike them, I still don't like moderators. I think it's the fact that somebody has power over me that scares me a bit. I don't know why I even post on the forums, because I've been afraid for getting warnings ever since I joined CS (which I have my reasons for). All in all, I think the CS staff seems nice but I wouldn't talk to them unless I had to or I didn't feel that saying 1 thing wrong would get them irritated.

I'm a big scared y pants o3o
KidPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:52 am

I agree with everyone you say, xPunii. :3 I'm kinda afraid of the mods, but on another site I am one. lol
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jezi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Everything you said in you're letter is so amazingly true Spock <3
The only other site I have been on with any sort of forum was <insert site name here> and people rarely posted on the forums, when they did it was only to ask for help or make a suggestion for the site. I became bored on this site very easily, and would only go on for short times and my visits were few and far between. Oddly enough I found CS because a member on that other site had a CS pet on their page, when I came here I immediately felt a huge difference in the atmosphere here. The forums were much more lively and everyone seemed much more personal. I remember on that other site if a mod posted anything at all on a topic pretty much all posts on the topic stopped (it didn't matter what the post was about), everyone was afraid of the mods just because they were so rarely seen on the forums and where they did show up it was usually to lock your post for whatever reason. When I came to CS I was shocked by the number of times I came across a mod posting on the forums, and how easily people talked to them. I was also surprised that there was a whole section of staff dedicated to helping out us newer players, that was something I had never seen before. I'll admit still get nervous a bit around the mods here, but it is not the "fear" I felt on that other site. And even on sites I have joined since, I have never felt as comfortable as I do here, even though I'm still learning things about this site.
CS is a site I can't see myself becoming bored of, there is just so much to do here, all of the staff do so much to keep us happy, its really great, and even when I'm at my busiest in real life I always come on just to see if there's any big news, usually this also results in me getting caught up in the oekaki sketching a random doodle or coloring an amazing lineart editable, provided by one of the great artists here on CS (and i'm not talking about only the official artists), or one of the various forum discussions and games. I never regret any time spent here.
Thank You, to all of you wonderful CS staff members ^^
Jezi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead.Yet.Alive » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 pm

SO WITH YOU! I first met a mod when i was on a different website i was scared at first and then i join on here and i smiled and laughed at their posts.
im back! Did u miss me? I want to roleplay. Im doing 2x1 for now or 1x1
Dead.Yet.Alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piuma » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 am

It is probably about time to write here today.

One year ago I was surfing mystable.co.uk, which I was superactive in back then. Suddenly I stumbled across a player with these pretty puppies on their page. Of course I clicked it, and ended up here. I wondered and didn't quite understand, but I signed in because I wanted those pretty pets on my page too. I adopted one of each litter (newbie mistake, oh yes) and planted them on my mystable-player page to watch them grow. I wasn't exactly active the first month, it was first when I realised that there were 12 outcomes of the zodiac litter I had to start really use this site. And then it was done. Nice players giving away and accepting my probably crappy trades so that I would be able to get all of those beautiful zodiac dogs. Today I have two zodiac dogs that I adopted, and they are not even adopted on the 15th :lol: I'd like to know what I did to them...

So, to all CS staff and artist: Thank you. Thank you for making this wonderful site. I have never been able to continuously be a part of a website for more than a couple of months before getting tired. You've managed to keep me interested for an entire year!
    Thanks for this great year, and I hope for many more!

~ Piuma
Piuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyegi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm

I honestly couldn't agree more c:

I mean, think about it. Every month, artists sit down and draw outcomes just so we can have fun. Mods check through the forums just so we can be safe. They deserve all the love in the world. Thank you so much, Mods! <3
nyegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andreeffie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 pm

I have my own letter!
Dear CS Staff,
My friend introduced me to CS but I didn't really want to join. I signed up anyway and became addicted while my friend lost interest. When ever I look through the archives and I see a pet that I adopted when I joined I sit and think about those good old days and how CS pets are SO cute and pretty. I love learning about the past CS. Whenever a mod posts I can't help but to click on the link to the tread and read there post. One of the amusing things I like to do is look through Tess and Nick's posts and type in the search box 'Ban', 'Banned', 'Cheat' ect. to read the stories where Tess and Nick banned someone :lol: I love the way CS is and I think how sad it would be if Tess and Nick stopped working on CS.
Thank you for making CS so awesome and addicting that my parents say I have to go to 'Chickensmoothie Anonyms' :lol:

Thanks,
Andreeffie
I <3 you and always will! :D
] ImageWave that Terrible Towel!!
I am a Christian and am not afraid to admit it! I love Jesus!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 4 gifts.

FACT: People with brown/hazel eyes are the most fun and happy. They kiss the best and love when not wanted; the always end up falling for people they haven't known long. They are the most hyper & crazy people, you can't do better then them. Put this in your signature if you have brown or hazel eyes
andreeffie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me