For all us oldies..

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: For all us oldies..

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:02 am

FreddyCenobite wrote:-snip- I had trades waiting for a response going all the way back to like 2011.

I still have trades from 2009/2010 from free adopt agencies I just leave chilling in case they ever come back ^^; who knows! Those pets went from Uncommon to Very Rare through the years.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Linsang » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:46 am

Panne wrote:
    For me, life just got in the way and days of not checking on because I was busy turned into weeks... and then years. Sometimes it just happens and you have other things in your life preventing you from coming back. Sometimes, growing out of the site/losing interest happens while you're still playing, and to everyone else everything looks normal. Then, one day you just outgrow it for good.
    In my case, I visited back for nostalgic reasons after life calmed down, because I never meant to leave everyone without any kind of notice. I felt terrible just disappearing and wanted to see how the website that helped shape my adolescence was doing; how my old friends were doing. I reconnected with some that still play (and still find and connect the dots to old friends that changed usernames) and slipped right back into my Chicken Smoothie addiction haha. A lot has changed and I do miss my old friends that don't visit much/at all, but Im using it as an opportunity to make new friends and rekindle the friendships with people who do still play!

It was similar for me! I reconnected with a few of my old friends from here on other places by "connecting dots" like you said and some are still good friends or at least acquaintances!
I came back for old times' sake and while a lot of the people I knew well are, unsurprisingly, no longer here, it's been nice and I still remember many of them fondly.

Responses may be slow due to IRL obligations, bear with me. I'm an adult and my pronouns are they/them!
Music recommendation from me! :D
Linsang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShortyGinger » Thu May 25, 2023 12:57 pm

I bookmarked this thread so long ago, and I'm glad I did. I feel like I can barely remember anything from then. I cant remember if I found this website through Click Critters (then Pokeplushies) or vice versa. It's been so long. I wish I still had more of a fondness for the website, but sadly the newer pets do not spark the same kind of joy for me.
ShortyGinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat May 27, 2023 7:22 am

I technically didn’t join until 2010 but I was around before the layout changed! I use to adopt offsite because I didn’t understand how creating an account worked or I didn’t understand the point of creating it? (Didn’t know you could trade pets)

I use to post my pets on other websites to watch them grow. I wish I could remember what pets I adopted offsite but I only remember the warrior cats.

I remember the links for everything use to be on the left side of the website and the boxes for the words was on a wood texture.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:03 am

With all this 'rarity' chat, it is reminding me of when they added rarities to begin with, and how every change had people up in arms haha and then the whole 'get rid of the list' debacle
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:16 am

Question for the oldies, what happened to your old pets? :lol: I do find an occasional oldie, but I rarely see 2008/2009 pets in their collection. So what's up with that? Fellow oldies want to chime in?

Also, spooky season is upon us.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Linsang » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:21 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:Question for the oldies, what happened to your old pets? :lol: I do find an occasional oldie, but I rarely see 2008/2009 pets in their collection. So what's up with that? Fellow oldies want to chime in?

Also, spooky season is upon us.

In my case, I gave most of them away or offsite traded them back when I went off to college, because I was so over my head I barely even had time to be on the internet, haha. When I came back, it was like starting mostly-anew. I did end up getting a few of my rares back from a friend who I had given them to, which was very generous of them, but the only "lists"I have now I got through offsites or art/contests.

And yess, spooky season! I remember when the bats were first released back in 2010 for halloween, I was so excited because I love bats so much 😭

Responses may be slow due to IRL obligations, bear with me. I'm an adult and my pronouns are they/them!
Music recommendation from me! :D
Linsang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julia » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:26 pm

you know, after all these years I'm still waiting for an "add all missing pets to your wl" button .... xD
Image Image
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
Julia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evolve » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:09 am

Man, I don't even know worth anymore. I understood the Rares List Guide, and from my understanding even though it's gone, the basis is still kind of there and expected, but I'm having a hard time determining what's "fair" and not these days hahaha

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end

For I am not prepared
I hope I will get the chance
To be someone
To be Human
Look what we've done. Look what we've done.
I would give my life to be
Human

Eyes make their

Peace in
Difficulties
With wounded
Lips and salted Cheeks. And finally we step to leave to the departure lounge of disbelief
Evolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namikaze~Sin » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:14 am

Evolve wrote:Man, I don't even know worth anymore. I understood the Rares List Guide, and from my understanding even though it's gone, the basis is still kind of there and expected, but I'm having a hard time determining what's "fair" and not these days hahaha

I've been the same since returning! SO little clue, Horror updated their guide yesterday and i've found it somewhat helpful but i'm still afraid to trade anything other than current swaps or obvious straight swaps! :lol:
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Once appeared a nine-tailed demon fox,
one swing of it's mighty tail could crumble
mountains and cause tsunamis. To fight
the demon the people assembled the shinobi,
one brave shinobi was able to seal up the
demon but he lost his life.

That shinobi was called the 4th Hokage.

_______________Minato Namikaze.
Namikaze~Sin

My pets
My items