The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby AuroraFier » Fri May 17, 2024 3:42 pm

BlankRedColor wrote:
AuroraFier wrote:
AuroraFier wrote:I'd deeply appreciate any help on this trade. I have absolutely no idea how fair it is. ^-^ Thank you in advance.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111468844&userid=1064234&signature=cp6B8eCeHpjh5n1VnBCK9w

They cancelled the trade before I was able to get feedback it. 😆 Would still like help though for future knowledge. ^-^

i dont know much about items, however c$ wise, i would say unfair to you if we go by sollobys chart as a 2010 goes for about 30c$

Thank you! ^-^
I'd like a second opinion on the trade as far as the item goes, if anyone can help. Thanks!!
Pet's name: Clouds
AuroraFier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeFluer » Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 pm

Hey guys im curious if this is fair, i have zero clue about the tiger dog.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=111497140&userid=839334&signature=emQOmEHdf-RTSPhmjSxfwQ
work in progress
LeFluer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trott » Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 pm

musicgurl333 wrote:

Not sure on the second one, but the first one seems unfair to you. I agree that older staff pets do tend to have a bit higher demand than average, although the '13 lion on their side has demand as well (not sure about the '14 PPS lion). But even without taking demand into account, I don't think it's fair to you. It might be close to fair if you use the "3 year rule" for everything (but a lot of people don't use that for old pets, myself included), but it's VERY unfair if you use the "2:1 rule" (which I personally don't recommend, but many people still use it to some degree).

The store pet is worth about 1 old rare. In my opinion, the rest of their side doesn't add up to two more '10 rares and 7 '11 EUCs, and I definitely wouldn't accept. If you're interested in the store pet, I might edit to just that and one of your '10 rares.

Thanks for the response! They ended up auto-cancelling due to trading something away, but I'll probably go back to them with a new offer to try to snag the things I was most interested in. Thanks for confirming that the old staff pets have some demand attached to them, it's hard to find info on specific staff sets sometimes.

Still have this trade that I'd appreciate thoughts on if anyone has any opinions!
Their UR foal for my angry basilisk, rerelease hollyfox cat, TD santa rat and rerelease light pawprint rat as well as a couple older items. I am in the process of trying to trade up to a UR kirin, so this would skip me up Horror's list pretty well, but I've also seen discussion that the foal doesn't trade well...
My side is 8-9 MA, not including the items, while their side is 9-10MA. Strictly by the numbers it seems fair, but I'm not sure beyond that.

Trades always open; message for discussion. Nearly everything is from 2009-2018.
Recently returned after a 6 year hiatus, trying to catch up!
Trott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Fri May 17, 2024 8:34 pm

Vanrouge wrote:Hello! Could I get some help with this trade please? I haven't traded much recently and it's a lot of quantity on my side so I'm not exactly sure how to calculate it? Thank you to anyone who helps!

trades/viewtrade.php?id=111491416&userid=429963&signature=dGxcLa5n2UAftqGFGPF2Wg
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burberry » Fri May 17, 2024 10:08 pm

Trade
Im not the best with rarity, any help would be greatly appreciated
You did well. Goodbye.
Burberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueberrycat » Sat May 18, 2024 4:03 am

Autocancelled
Last edited by blueberrycat on Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueberrycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0tt3r » Sat May 18, 2024 4:39 am

0tt3r wrote:
0tt3r wrote:hi, im unsure about this trade, if its unfair, how could i make it more fair?

any help? :)
0tt3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me