What's going on with all the demand pushing beyond reason?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: What's going on with all the demand pushing beyond reaso

Postby Lesbainwolf » Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 am

Regency wrote:I'm glad it won't be every time, but it is still very stressful to try to finish the month. I've found myself spending a lot of time searching through people's trades to find these rarer outcomes. When I do find one I'm forced to vastly overpay just for the trade to be declined.
People have valued these things 2-3x more than a normal 2024 rare (I saw a PPS draft going for 50C$ the other day). I've tried offering WL pets from years prior and they've all been declined. I basically tried to trade the whole draft litter for the PPS one time and it was declined. Not even offering multiple 2024 easter rares is good enough even if it's on the persons WL. What ever happened to simple litter swaps???
What's worse is I really cannot afford to spend very much time searching. I'm still in school and I've had to devote a lot of time to it this year just to pass with not much time for anything else. There've been a lot of very late nights.

All that to say the rare outcomes just add unnecessary stress. I might switch to focusing more on my deer hoard again and going for the missed outcomes later.

(edit)
And now they've done it 3 months in a row, this time with a deer. This is going to be a royal pain to get considering a lot of people don't trade to hoarders. I'm not trying to hoard the blue deer. I just need 1 to finish the month.

I agree with it it is bit harder know but I did buy the 50cs$ PPS draft I already have one, but I seen a lot look for it so instead of making them pay I payed and put it on free give away, so pple are different in harding pets it makes it even harder, I at lest trying to give back to pple who need it
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Regency » Thu May 09, 2024 7:54 am

Papilio Ulysses wrote:While I understand that people stand to benefit from an overpay mindset, to me, desperation in a game that is meant to be fun and enjoyable isn't healthy. It just seems wrong to take advantage of such a feeling for one's own gain. And it's not just about the people who want to overpay. People who don't want to overpay are being pressured to as well. The discussion and poll indicate that the current trading environment is affecting players' enjoyment in a negative way, which is reason enough to be concerned.

I voted in the poll and I'm both shocked and not surprised. The overwhelming majority (including myself) said that trades have become too difficult/overwhelming/confusing. I'm between that one and "I no longer send trades" to a point that I have accidentally left completely fair trades to rot recently.
I've had to give up looking for the PPS draft. It's elusively rare and extremely overpriced once I finally find one.
Trying to complete the month has become painful. Like I said before, it's unnecessary stress on top of everyday life. It used to be fun to scroll through the monthly trade forum to find what I need. It was nice to be done with a few simple litter swaps and then go play forum games or whatever I might do. Now that the school year is coming to an end, I am having to devote many hours after school to simply just pass. Litter swaps don't work anymore and I simply do not have the time or energy to get what people have been requiring me to trade now. The overpay bar keeps rising and most of us either cannot or will not rise with it.

Basically, like you said, it has been negatively impacting my enjoyment of the game. This is a pet trading browser game. It is not meant to get to this point.
Regency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat May 11, 2024 3:11 am

its one this where pss that are still unknown know are going so over bored a player wouldn't accept a 2010 rare for it and it is there choice dont get me wrong but they wanted more then 4 rares that doesnt matter on the year only on their wish list, its getting to point I am only trading with my sister know and helping others out instead of trying to finish my collection
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvera2869 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:20 am

I dont feel like trading anymore but with a few pple i trust in this sit and its gotten so bad over trading over pay for everything its to point i dont think i want to stay on here and may just close my accont, its bit frustrating
Silvera2869

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me