Seeking Japanese Lessons! :3

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Seeking Japanese Lessons! :3

Postby October Twilight » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm

I know my basics. I took it for 2 years. It's all they offered since it was a Distance Learning Program at my old school. (Long story. I don't really care to explain what that is at the moment but you can ask.) I've learned a lot of basic words and a few formal questions. Also, the Hiragana alphabet, pronunciation, and vowels/vowel pronunciation. I started on the Katakana before I moved and I'd love to know some Kanji. :3 (I don't remember any of the Katakana, by the way. Dx)

If anyone could post some links to good, online Japanese Lessons (cheap if there's a fee please!), or can teach me themselves that'd be great.

Things Muffin knows:
    Hiragana Characters (Strokes and Pronunciation)
    Random words (Some animals, objects, colors, transportation, and other misc. things from animes xD)
    Formal Questions (Birthday, Zodiac Sign, Phone Number, Age, How are you?. I can also respond to these)
    Few phrases (Itadakimasu~! Arigato Gozaimasu! Hajimemashite, yoroshiku oneigaishimasu.)

I'd also love to know if my computer is Japanese character compatible. x3

Thanks~
Lights OFF
October Twilight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me