Spanish pupil waiting for teacher!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Spanish pupil waiting for teacher!

Postby twilightchick4444 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Hello! I would like to learn Spanish so I can talk to my spanish teacher...myestro..or something that means male teacher. If you could dedicate your time to help me, I shall reward you any pet in my 'trade' group and a life-long invitation for a person who might be able to speak spanish back! Please help!
"Can I have a sip of that?" "Sure." GLUG, GLUG, GLUG, GLUG. "What the h*** man?"
How can Dora call herself an explorer when she cant even find the freaking banana tree right behind her?
ImageImage
Who gave the panda a toy?
http://www.horseeden.com/index.php?referral=2977
twilightchick4444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spanish pupil waiting for teacher!

Postby c00kieguirl » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 am

hello i am flunt in the tongue and writting in spanish do you want a sample.

Primer maetro oh mastra esta escrito mall en el mensaje que pusistes al prinsipio! Llo so CHilena y no eh practicado mi espanol en mucho tiempo i no se como acer la ene con una computadora inglesa. Chao

pm if you want me to teach you !!
c00kieguirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emlyol » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

i speak spainish. El español es divertido hablar in Me gusta hablar español. si yo no hubiera conseguido una madrastra, yo no iba a hablar español tan bien y tan a menudo, pero yo sabía algo antes de que ....... de todos modos, de nuevo a Inglés. k? LOL. sorry if i'm a little off or my spelling's kinda bad or what not. i'm not that good, but i can speak spanish.

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Thanks to his avatar, I find it impossible to be scared of him. I just imagine Jesus sitting at a computer drinking a cup of coffee xD

(The other quote was getting old!)

Here's another from the same person!
Fiery Gatoh wrote:I just slack off and eat candy.
Emlyol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilightchick4444 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 am

Thanks but I already have a teacher. But thank you for offering to be my miastra! (I think I spelled it wrong...)
"Can I have a sip of that?" "Sure." GLUG, GLUG, GLUG, GLUG. "What the h*** man?"
How can Dora call herself an explorer when she cant even find the freaking banana tree right behind her?
ImageImage
Who gave the panda a toy?
http://www.horseeden.com/index.php?referral=2977
twilightchick4444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me