....Americans? :3

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: ....Americans? :3

Postby alouetta » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:49 am

Hello! :3
I'm from North Carolina. America is one of those... Let's say "obese" states. Twinkies, Wal-Marts etc. :lol: I've been to Paris, Sweden, other places in Europe and I have to say... IT WAS AWESOME. IT IS THE BEST PLACE EVER. I miss it so much.... But anyways, I love America too. I live in a city that was named top quirkiest city in the country, so lots of hippies and stuff. I moved to where I currently am (Not gonna say xD) from Raleigh, which is the state capital.
alouetta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reichenbach falls » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Hello! I just sent you a trade and saw your advertisement for this thread. <3

I do live in America and I love to travel! I currently live in Pennsylvania, which is as someone previously mentioned on this thread, not far from cities or countryside. Me, I live in the countryside... the nearest BIG city is about 3-4 hours from where I live. c;

My friends and I have travelled a bit outside of PA including Boston, Massachusetts (which I highly recommend. It is beautiful and fresh there and the giant Aquarium in the city is pretty cool. Also we took a whale-watching tour which was very interesting even though I get sea-sick as well as car-sick lol) and Mystic Seaport in Connecticut. Mystic Seaport is a place where they have lots of old ships and an old village that has like a blacksmith and stuff. Mystic Seaport also has the last wooden whaling ship in either the US/the world/the East Coast. Not sure which haha c: Technically I've been to Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania (duh), Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, and New York.

Another cool place to visit is the National Mall in Washington D.C. I've always wanted to go to the Smithsonian, but I haven't been able to yet. I have been in Civil War museum in D.C. though. As well as the Capitol Building in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (which is the capital of PA). I've also been to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which are both very neat and have historic backrounds (I <3 history) as well as beautiful sights to see and in Philly, AMAZING cheesesteaks! owo

I've always wanted to travel abroad; my top places being: Germany (XP), England, France, and Italy.
reichenbach falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Huhu :)

Das habe ich auch schon gehört. Naja wir haben relativ viele Versicherungen hier, scheint man in Amerika nicht zu haben.
Ich finde San Fransisco und LA sehr schön, schon immer wollte ich mal nach Nevada und durch die Mojave-Wüste. Soll sehr schon dort sein. Und da ich eine Affinität zu Reptilien habe, bestärkt das mein verlangen, wenigstens ein mal dort hin zu gehen. *-*

Ehrlich gesagt weiß ich nicht ob es hier in CS sowas gibt oder man es darf :S...

Mfg Kevinne :)

BostonTeaParty wrote:
Kevinne wrote:Hallöchen BostonTeaParty :)
Schön dich kennenzulernen :3.
Das ist ja echt der wahnsinn! seint wann bist du bei uns? Gefällt es dir hier? Was studierst du denn so? :)
Ich möchte gerne von allem hören. Gut aber auch schlecht! :)
Freue mich auf eine antwort von dir ! ;)
mfg Kevinne

Ich bin 1 Oktober in Deutschland angekommen :)
Na, das ist mein drittes Mal hier, also ist die deutsche Kultur und deutsches Essen nicht so neu für mich! Aber meistens ja, Deutschland gefällt mir. Mein Hauptfach ist Germanistik, deshalb macht es Sinn, dass ich in diesem Land studieren würde.

Finde ich, dass die amerikanische Landschaft so schön ist! Es gibt viele verschiedene Landschaften, wie z.B. Wüsten, Wälder, Strände, Sümpfe, usw... Jede Stadt ist einmalig und normalerweise groß und das ist ja cool, da Europa nur ein Paar große Städte hat. Den USA hat New York, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, Seattle, usw..., die alle glamourös sind! Ich glaub, dass Hamburg und Berlin die ähnlicher deutsche Städte sind, aber hab ich nur einige deutsche Städte schon gesehen.

Ich glaub, dass den USA ein cooles Land zu besuchen ist, aber nicht ein perfektes Land zu wohnen. Wir haben ja viele blöde Leute (na, ECHT!! :( ) und die Regierung ist...ähm...na, schlecht. Natürlich ist Deutschland nicht auch perfekt, und ich möchte hier mein ganzes Leben nicht wohnen, aber die Umstände in den USA ist doof. Ich meine es ernst. Ich weiß nicht wie viel ich hier sagen können (gibt CS einige Regeln, dass ich nicht Politik bereden kann? :? )...aber, jo...das ist, was ich glaub :D
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello Marin! :3
Niche to meet you and thank you that you pot here an answer from you!
Wow! That sounds that you really like it to be in Europe! Its cold here...sometomes sunny and in the summer its hot. I dont know if theres a Strand near you but is it true that germany known as "socks and snadalswearing old grandmonther and vader? with glasses winth sunglasses? "
What do you liked in Europe? xd haha
greetings Kevinne :)

Marin wrote:Hello! :3
I'm from North Carolina. America is one of those... Let's say "obese" states. Twinkies, Wal-Marts etc. :lol: I've been to Paris, Sweden, other places in Europe and I have to say... IT WAS AWESOME. IT IS THE BEST PLACE EVER. I miss it so much.... But anyways, I love America too. I live in a city that was named top quirkiest city in the country, so lots of hippies and stuff. I moved to where I currently am (Not gonna say xD) from Raleigh, which is the state capital.
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello the dark knight. :)
Welcome to our talkround about america <3
Nice that you join too *-*

funny that your name is the dark knight. and i love batman <3
i was in the last film in the sinema for 9 h xD ...to see all of the batman triology...it was the day before the dark knight rises came out. i was there after my work, and after the film...go to to work too...it was crazy and amazing <3...
wow you live on the countryside? do you have some Pictures? *-* sound sooo interesting and amazing<3. I like citys but i prefer to live outside xD...i was looong time ago on the conneticut, but only airport to fly to san fransisco :D... woah sound sooo ncie *-* now i wanna see it haha xD! which of this places is you favorite?
can you bescribe every city u talked about? :o
greeting Kevinne :)

the dark knight. wrote:
Hello! I just sent you a trade and saw your advertisement for this thread. <3

I do live in America and I love to travel! I currently live in Pennsylvania, which is as someone previously mentioned on this thread, not far from cities or countryside. Me, I live in the countryside... the nearest BIG city is about 3-4 hours from where I live. c;

My friends and I have travelled a bit outside of PA including Boston, Massachusetts (which I highly recommend. It is beautiful and fresh there and the giant Aquarium in the city is pretty cool. Also we took a whale-watching tour which was very interesting even though I get sea-sick as well as car-sick lol) and Mystic Seaport in Connecticut. Mystic Seaport is a place where they have lots of old ships and an old village that has like a blacksmith and stuff. Mystic Seaport also has the last wooden whaling ship in either the US/the world/the East Coast. Not sure which haha c: Technically I've been to Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania (duh), Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, and New York.

Another cool place to visit is the National Mall in Washington D.C. I've always wanted to go to the Smithsonian, but I haven't been able to yet. I have been in Civil War museum in D.C. though. As well as the Capitol Building in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (which is the capital of PA). I've also been to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which are both very neat and have historic backrounds (I <3 history) as well as beautiful sights to see and in Philly, AMAZING cheesesteaks! owo

I've always wanted to travel abroad; my top places being: Germany (XP), England, France, and Italy.
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reichenbach falls » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 am

-cut-
Last edited by reichenbach falls on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reichenbach falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fusselsturm » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Im glad that you have the same skills like me :D ahaah <3
Omg!!! that looks soo nice *-* ..i wanna go to phily xD <3 naoooO!
how is the neighborhood there? and the peeps in general? :O Is there something more that ive to see from there? *-* like a statue or something? :3
the dark knight. wrote:
I loooooooooooooooove Batman as well! Wow a whole day of Batman movies in the cinemas, that must have been really fun! <3 I've seen all of the movies so far but I haven't been able to read any old comics or anything. Actually, I have all of the movies and I just rewatched The Dark Knight last night! c;

I have loads of pictures!

This is a picture (from the road) of some of Philly's skyline. <3

This is the Aquarium in Boston (and my professional editing skills lol)

A picture from Mystic Seaport in Connecticut

Jellyfish! <3

Boston from on a whale-watching boat

And a pheasant near my house c:
Fusselsturm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryan! » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:17 am

Hey! I'm Rose, and I'm from America.

I know a good american book about zombie apocalypse survival if you would like me to show it to you! c;

Have a great day friend!
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ryan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarScream12 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Kevinne wrote:I loooove Nevada and Califonia !

I live in Nevada, I don;t really like it here.
Just wondering what part of Nevada you have been to
I am a female(transmasculine) musician with many interests. I'm a musician and my favorite bands are Beatles, Imagine Dragons and Wings. I also like Transformers Prime, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. Lights off

StarScream12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reichenbach falls » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

There are loads of statues and things there that you could see if you looked them up on the internet. c: After being to Boston, we were warned that people at Philly weren't going to be as friendly. But the neighborhoods that we went to weren't that bad. We didn't come across anyone who was rude or otherwise unfriendly. <3
reichenbach falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me