♚❤LEARN/TEACH GERMAN❤♚

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Learn/Teach German - BECOME A MEMBER NOW <3

Postby Kirin Koi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:26 pm

*Username: RoseWolf
*German Level: Delta B/A
*Why do you think you are at this level?: I have been taking German for about three months now, and have a 150+ word vocabulary. I know some awfully basic German- Basic subject/verb sentences, adjectives, and verb conjugation. Genders are awful to remember, but I'm fairly good at it.
*What is your main goal in joining this group?: to learn german 1 on 1 instead of in a class of 20 people.
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): yes
Favorite learning tool/website: none
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"): eastern standard time
First Language: english
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): USA
How often are you online?: about 4-6 times a week for a few hours on and off, mostly in the evenings
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: sure
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?:

V
adult | queer | any pronouns
ET | 9w8
homestuck | supernatural | hazbin hotel | late-60s muscle cars

Kirin Koi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsuru Lunares » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:13 am

Username:
Natsumi Dragneel (but Nat, Na-chan, Natsu, etc is fine with me)

German Level:

Why do you think you are at this level?:
I'm a native speaker ;D

What is your main goal in joining this group?:
Hum...I like to help others learning German^^ I think it is a really interesting Language, but also kind of hard to learn. Especially Grammar. So I'd like to support others who want to learn that language and help them getting fluent in it ;D
I also plan on making a YouTube channel in Future where I teach German and tell the people something about Austrian Culture and also differences between Austria and other countries (like Austria - America, Austria - Germany, etc.)
But that's still a dream and I'd like to start slow xD

Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):
Yes please^^ Wäre toll^^ (Would be great)

Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):
Middle European Time (GMT +1)

Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all):

How often are you online?:
As often as I can. Usualy afternoon. Because school takes a lot of time *sigh*

greetings^^
Na-chan
Mizuki Gildin, Saki-chan and I are sisters, so we help out each other, gift each other and trade unfair, pls don't ban us!

ImageImage ImageImage

Ava is my character Tsuru Lunares
Tsuru Lunares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belos » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:35 am

*Username:
Ollie Kirkland
*German Level:
Delta B
*Why do you think you are at this level?:
Well, I can say certain phrases, and sort of say a sentence ^-^
*What is your main goal in joining this group?:
Learning more German and hopefully helping out!
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):
Yes please
Favorite learning tool/website:
I use a bunch of apps, but I find the Rosetta Stone and the Wie Geht's apps much easier
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
First Language:
English
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all):
America
It usually depends, but around two hours, I suppose
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?:
Yes
Last edited by belos on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi im pip and im a stupid kinnie
she/they/he || nonbinary lesbian || belos luvr
belos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuschelkiwi » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:57 am

*German Level: Alpha
*Why do you think you are at this level?: It's my first language, so I speak it fluently. I live in Germany, NRW, so I use it every day.
*What is your main goal in joining this group?: Supporting others by teaching them what I know, while chatting around a bit.
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): Y
Favorite learning tool/website: //
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"): GMT + 1 ( Berlin etc. )
First Language: German
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): Germany
How often are you online?: Daily, more often if Events are on.
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: //
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: //
Kuschelkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scyfir » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:36 am

Czarona wrote:*German Level: Alpha
*Why do you think you are at this level?: It's my first language, so I speak it fluently. I live in Germany, NRW, so I use it every day.
*What is your main goal in joining this group?: Supporting others by teaching them what I know, while chatting around a bit.
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): Y
Favorite learning tool/website: //
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"): GMT + 1 ( Berlin etc. )
First Language: German
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): Germany
How often are you online?: Daily, more often if Events are on.
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: //
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: //

hey, you're from NRW? Cool, I'm too :D

welcome to all the new members, by the way! :)

It's unlikely that you've ever heard about that very small town called "Dingden" here in Germany but i still have an interesting funfact about it:
"Dingden" had a different name a few hundred years ago, it was called "Tingede", what meant something similiar as "place of judgement". also, that's why Dingden's crest shows a tree on a hill and two swords on the left and the right: This was a place where criminals got executed through death penalty.
Scyfir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zombles » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 am

Username: Ludwig.
    German Level: Delta A
    Why do you think you are at this level?: Well, I've been taking Latin so I'm familiar with declensions and such
    What is your main goal in joining this group?: To become fluent so I can live in Germany when I'm older
    Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group?: Sure
    Favorite learning tool/website: Memrise or Duolingo
    Timezone: GMT-6 (Central Standard Time), currently daylight savings though
    First Language: American English
    How often are you online?: Usually every day uwu
    Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: Yes, please.
    If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: x/x/x
zombles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:41 pm

*Username:
HoodedBandit

*German Level:
Delta B

Because of my 'Slow-Learning' ability

*What is your main goal in joining this group?:
To learn German the best i can ^-^

*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N):
Yes!

Favorite learning tool/website:
Dulingo. It helps me out for the first Month,But i'm too busy with games for it now

*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"):
GMT +08:00 (I'm 1 hour earlier then USA,and 'reverse' day -If it's morning there,it's night here-)

First Language:
Malay

Malaysia

7 Hours

Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?:
Sure thing! I'm going back to Duolingo now. So it would be helpful to have 2 teacher right?

If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?: -
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginseng, » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 am

*Username: CursedMagpie
*German Level:
Yes- I have sung German songs
Yes- I probably forgot all of those German words XD
*What is your main goal in joining this group?: TO LEARN c:
*Would you like to receive PMs of the latest news/updates from our group? (Y/N): Most definitely
Favorite learning tool/website: None
*Timezone (please be as specific as possible, not just "central"): UTC +8
First Language: Cantonese/English (More fluent in English)
Country (you can be vague and say European, English, etc. or just not share at all): A country on Earth
How often are you online?: Most of the time on Sunday and Saturday, after 5:00 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays sometimes earlier, random times on Wednesday-Friday. So basically everday.
Would you like to learn from a teacher/someone who knows German on a regular basis?: I don't mind at all.
If you said no to the above question, would you do it on an irregular basis? and why?:

'' love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs ''
        good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
        that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
ginseng,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcaneRooney » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi guys.
So I made a new post titled important news and updates (to find it easily visit the first page) and totally forgot that since it was an edited post it would not have showed up in your notifications as such. So if you would please go read that post I would greatly appreciate it as it contains vital updates and news.
Sorry for just now realizing this, I will try to post a reminder every time I make an additional post to that section.
Please find time to read it whenever is convenient.
Thanks,
Luna
ArcaneRooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I am Titanium^-^ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi!^-^ I would just die if i could learn German(not actually die but you get the point)...
What do i need to do to start learning?:)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 13 people.
I have received 11 gifts.

OMEGA German level
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 82gxz9.png
MUSIC IS MY DRUG♥
Girl~Teen~countrypunk~blonde hair and blue eyes~HOODIES!^-^~baseball caps~cowboy boots~short~country music~rock music~rap music~
I am Titanium^-^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me