Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby zoocyte » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:36 pm

Username: zoocyte

Country/Location: the philippines

Which languages do you speak: english, filipino/tagalog

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
    • fellow asians or people from other continents! i'd love to know other cultures
    • people invested in a field of study that they want to share and info-dump to me! i love being introduced to new things!
    • someone with media recommendations that might suit my taste (i'll tell you what kind of shows/media i like)
    • people who live very different lives from me! i've lived my whole life in the urban city away from nature and i've never been employed in a workplace.
    • someone who is okay that i take a long time to respond! you are always free to prod me if i go silent. i really want to have consistent friends i can talk to regularly.
    • someone who is lgbt or an ally!
    • i would prefer to communicate on discord. pm me for my discord tag!

Why do you want a pen pal:
      i have like, zero internet friends despite my many years of being here on cs. i've seen so many interesting and cool people and i want to get to know and befriend them! i'm super lonely. i rarely get to express myself.

Anything interesting about yourself:
    • young adult in college
    • lgbt (do not perceive my gender lmao)
    • lesbian, girls are my everything
    • favorite fields of study are zoology and psychology
    • avid animal artist
    • furry, lol, i really really love drawing animal characters, both feral and anthro
    • monster lover!!
    • hoping to take animation one day
    • i like world-building and character design but the actual story-making...yeah i need to work on that lmao
    • neurodivergent and mentally ill (sadface)
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rover » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:28 pm

auUUURRRRRRRRR!!!

》 username: liar
》 call me: for now, red or rover!
》 location: norcal in the us of a 😎 but a socal gurl by heart
》 languages: fluent english! also disgustingly-choppy korean—my mother language :D....
》 looking for:
    • someone to exchange life stories and bits of our days with! :> (the good, bad, and everything inbetween.)
    • a passionate spirit ♡ (love something! nerd out!)
    • mischief-maker or lover... enjoys a bit of tomfoolery, recklessness, adventure, etc. >:^) heh heh
    • just a casual fellow
》 why: "why"???... i mean... yor gurl'z got no friendssss 😭
》 about me:
    • young adult (college)
    • lgbtqia+ friendly! (generally open-minded :D)
    • yeah i like to read write and draw yeah yeah whatever you know the triple deal— (can share these too?)
    • explosive animation and cars make me melt... specifically jdm sjdjfjfj
    • my past: webkinz club penguin fantage animal jam transformice maplestory osu. anime. (:
》 contact:
    • preferably through pms, though discord (!!#8585) is up as well!
    • frequent or sparse, anything goes!
    • you can ghost/block me anytime; it's ok!

THANKS!!!!
vercis/rover • it/its
rover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chendraws » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:21 am

Username: chendraws
Country/Location: Spain
Which languages do you speak: Spanish and English fluently, but I'm learning French and German actively!
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: preferably someone to chat with in either German or french, have in mind my knowledge on these languages are still a bit basic tho!
Why do you want a pen pal: to meet people and to practice my language skills, since being self taught I never find a space to practice conversation.
Anything interesting about yourself: I started university 1 year early!
breeding challenge incoming!

[url = Forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=4857080]Image[/url]
chendraws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:18 am

Username: KitsuniGirl223
Languages: English, Irish, a couple of random words of Spanish
Kind of pen pal I'm looking for: Preferably someone fluent in Chinese/Japanese/both, but I'm fine with anyone, tho it would be nice if u spoke a language I don't so u can teach me! Also preferably someone who's often active on CS.
Why I want a pen pal: I'm into learning about different languages and cultures. I don't travel much so I don't really get the opportunity to see other cultures for myself. I also think it'd be cool to have a friend who isn't my cousin in another country!
Interesting things about me:
·I could read when I was 3
·I looove art & craft!
·I am animal-nuts
·I have a dog called Ziggy who is a 10 year old border collie/golden labrador mix
·I like story writing and comic creating
·I am in school

Soo sorry if u speak good Chinese/Japanese if I ignored ur post, I couldn't go through everything.
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Makki » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:57 am

Username: Makki
Country/Location: Europe, Slovakia
Which languages do you speak: English beside my main home language
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Im not picky so anyone is fine
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I feel lonely most of the time and have nobody to talk to
Anything interesting about yourself: Im a young adult, spending most of my time at work. I enjoy painting, cooking and watching both animes and tv shows. I own a dog (female shar pei). I dont have a TV and i collect plants.

╒══════════╕

MAKKI

female she/her
INT-J cancer

link | link | link | link

sorry for late replies
i come here like 2x a month

╘══════════╛
Makki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oOAkaniOo » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:17 pm

Hello!
I am looking for people to write to, maybe you are interested? Please take a look at my form! <3

Username:
oOAkaniOo

Country/Location:
I am from Germany.

Which languages do you speak:
German and English.

Just someone to talk to when I am online. It can be just about our daily life, favorite things to do and most liked places.
But I am currently struggling with being ace/aro and if there is someone, who wants to talk about that and maybe even have their own experiences, I'd love to hear from them.

I am looking for someone I can improve my written English with. I have no problem understanding the language, listen to it, etc. but I did not have much opportunity to write in English in the last few years.
But I am also open for a Penpal who writes German PMs and / or wants to improve their German.

And I want to get to know more people from cs, I feel a bit far away from this great community. (:

I love reading (I read all seven Harry Potter books in seven days), playing video games (like The Witcher III, Hollow Knight or Pokémon) and writing.
I am currently going to university and hopefully finish my Masters degree next year.
oOAkaniOo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noisybeep » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:16 am

Username: mystic_fragrance
Which languages do you speak: Indonesian, English, and basic Sundanese (I'm not sure what the language is called in English)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Mostly anyone that have the same interest(s) as me, but anyone is welcome!
Why do you want a pen pal: I have just started playing CS, and I'd like to make some friends here!
Mystic or Sasha
she/her
noisybeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unwinding » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:21 pm

Username:unwinding(just call me wind is ok)
Country/Location:China,I live in a city near the sea
Which languages do you speak:Chinese.my English is a little bad

honestly,I'm not sure.easygoing and friendly?English is not my home tongue,so I may make a lot mistakes

For curiosity.the world is so big,it is hard to get out of our comfort zone and meet strangers.pen pal is a old fashion,mysterious (?)way to chat with potential friends.
And just chat daily little things is fun,ordinary thing is a perfect window to know about foreign culture
I'm really not good at English writing....but my reading skill is much better,trust me

Adult,still in university,in love of dogs,cats,birds.snakes(maybe?),like jokes,like games,been playing hades recently,64.5h till now.been playing wingspan for 60h😂I like trpg,too,I play dnd 5e since 2020(by now,my fav story is WBTB)
困,日常困成狗……
sleepy,sleepy,always sleepy……
不咋会用英文
not so good at English
也不咋会用论坛
nor forum
just call me wind is ok
unwinding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Username: Rae'tia
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, bits, and pieces of Russian, Latin, Czech, Italian, Hawaiian, and Japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone that can fluently speak/write in another language.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm lonely. Don't really care what we talk about for the most part, weather, how your/my day is going, books, movies, pretty much anything goes. Just want someone to talk to.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have a love for language, animals, culture, and mythology, but I also have ADHD so my focus tends to shift semi-often, hence the "bits and pieces" above. An aspiring writer, battling against writer's block and the overwhelming need to finish worldbuilding.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby みりん〇°• » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:58 am

Username: みりん〇°• (Mirin)
Country/Location: Virginia, USA
Which languages do you speak: Native English, 4 years Chinese, 1 year of Japanese and russian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone really. I get along with every personality type.
Why do you want a pen pal: I thought I’d try out this thread, especially since my old CS friends have gone their separate ways.
Anything interesting about yourself: I’ll list some basic things to prevent me from writing a novel lol
* aroace
* Current obsessions are genshin, honkai, minecraft, doom, bunch of random flash games (never gave those up)
* Despite all the games I play, I’m a workaholic. I’m perpetually studying all the time on my too many interests. My schedule has specified gaming times to force me to rest.
* Sketching, digital art, electric guitar, dongxiao (bamboo flute), novel writing, programming, and more I can’t think of (don’t feel like looking at my schedule)
* You could say—I don’t have multiple personalities but three facets of myself. There’s the impish gremlin who’s extremely loud, sarcastic, and a memelord; the calm one who’s into weirdcore and dreamcore stuff, into pretty and simple things, and constantly in deep thought or philosophizing about things in a poetic, complex way; and then the absolute soldier who always follows directions, stoic and monotonous, and indifferent about everything. Depending on who you are, I tend to show a different facet (friends, acquaintances and calmer friends, and superiors respectively).
Image☙豆 豆 龍 ~ ꪻ ꪮ ꪻ ꪮ ᥅ ꪮ ~ ド ド ロ❧
ImageImageImageClick for ♫
みりん〇°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me