Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Loubylou » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:27 am

Loubylou wrote:
Loubylou wrote:my name is lily im from wales and im a highschool student i fluently speak welsh and english i can also speak a bit of french i have no siblings and my fav coulour is terquoise mint and a pinkypurple lol i love dogs and owls i love to draw and singing dancing cooking and reading. i have a open mind to faith and dont care if u have a mental or physical disability. i have adhd autism dyslexia and a few more but that doesnt stop me being me and i think its a part of who i am. i am not ashamed to have these "problems" as i think it makes me even more unique so if u read this dont be afraid to pm me as i will getg back as soon as i can. hope to have a pm soon. ill be waiting well thats if im not working or studying lol

i also like football,pool,snooker,ping pong,swimming,art&writing.
Loubylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sumashira » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:14 am

Username: sumashira
Country/Location: United States (Pacific Time Zone)
Which languages do you speak: English, learning Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A fluent Spanish speaker who can speak / is learning to speak English
Why do you want a pen pal:
    I'm training to become an accountant and want to eventually be able to provide accounting services to Spanish-speaking people as a personal lifetime goal, so I need to become fluent in Spanish. :) I need to learn daily usage to prepare for when I need specialty vocabulary.
Anything interesting about yourself:
    I really love animals (I have a dog, a cat, and glass snails), plants, and digital art, and I am an eternal optimist. I always get notifications about PMs, so feel free to contact me if you want to talk! Me gusta hablar a los gentes nuevos.

- -
Hi there! You can call me suma!
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
If you missed an outcome or you
want to paperclip, send me a trade!
- -
ImageImage
- -
frog art made for me by PumpkinCatCarnival (TH)
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inialis » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:43 am

Username: Inialis
Country/Location: currently living in Germany, used to live in Russia
Which languages do you speak: English, Russian, German, Hungarian, also know some Japanese, Finnish, and Polish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone, really. I'm an adult myself, but I get along well with teens (I'm a teacher). The country doesn't matter.
Why do you want a pen pal: someone to share the hobbies with, maybe motivate each other with feedback (like exchanging art, for example), and just generally to have a good time chatting
Anything interesting about yourself:
- I teach languages. I also love psychology.
- I'm a published writer, and an editor, I enjoy reading as well, if you are writing yourself, I'm ready to give feedback.
- I draw a little bit, I like art and creativity in general. Also I do some digital art.
- I like video games (mostly watching let's plays on Youtube). My favourite is Minecraft currently, but I also like RPGs. I roleplay, too.
- I like DIY, and sharing what I create. I crochet a lot. Like a lot.
- I have a lot of interests in different spheres, I'm always interested in learning new things.
- I'm LGBT+, and open-minded. Talking to me is safe.

Feel free to contact me to find out more, if any of this interests you :)
Inialis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Genba » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:44 am

-
Last edited by Genba on Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage ImageImage
Genba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparkl3puppy » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:12 pm

Username: invaderevie
Country/Location: Southern USA
Which languages do you speak: Only English fluently! I'm working on learning Spanish though so bonus points if you're fluent in Spanish and would want to be a speaking buddy.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Really anyone, I'm just looking to make some friends here :3
Why do you want a pen pal: See above answer lol
Anything interesting about yourself: I really like mlp and retro gaming, I'm interested in all fields of natural science and computer science, I bake as a hobby, and I do digital art.
sparkl3puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafpawprints » Tue May 03, 2022 12:42 am

Username: Leafpawprints
Country/Location: Estonia
Which languages do you speak: Estonian, English and bit Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Any, even if they aren't active most of the time
Why do you want a pen pal: Cause I'm feeling pretty lonely most of the time, cause my bestie Lex died in war :(
Anything interesting about yourself: i love drawing and writing. Can be 1 hour a day on CS. Learning Spanish. Writing and Drawing Warrior Cats fanfictions/fanart. I have 11 cats (5 from same litter). I'm lesbian and supporting LGBTQ+
Leafpawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batwingz22 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:25 pm

Username: Batwingz22 (Bat)
Country/Location: United States
Which languages do you speak: english, German(can't write very well in it)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: preferably an adult since I'm more comfortable with that being an adult myself. Just want a pal I do a lot of art and I like to play games so maybe someone who likes those things too?
Why do you want a pen pal: I've been wanting to make more friends and put myself out there
Anything interesting about yourself: I love to swim and I am LGBTQ
ImageImage

ImageImage
Batwingz22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim Matchstick » Tue May 17, 2022 10:23 am

Username: Grim Matchstick
Country/Location: US
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: it would be cool if you are an adult but i am happy to talk to anybody.
Why do you want a pen pal: i do not really have any friends, especially on chicken smoothie. i think that i would feel more inclined to check in often if i had somebody to talk to. i would like somebody to share stuff we like with.
Anything interesting about yourself: i am lgbtq. i like sci fi a lot especially retro stuff. there is other stuff i like on my profile.

𝕯𝖔𝖓❜𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 -

nerd for retro sci-fi, space, and aliens
lots of games and cartoons
digital artist + designer
neurodivergent

- 𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘.
Grim Matchstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Velvet » Sun May 22, 2022 4:07 am

Updating this in 2023 since it's a little old and outdated. I'm still active if anyone finds this post and is interested in chatting with me!

Username: Red Velvet
Country/Location: New York, USA
Which languages do you speak: English and Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone really, I made a post here about 2 years ago, but I decided it was finally time to make a new one
Why do you want a pen pal: It never hurts to put yourself out there and meet someone new! :D
Anything interesting about yourself: Some of my interests include cartoons, going to the gym, sports (mainly football, basketball and baseball), video games, listening to all kinds of music, cute animals and meeting new people!

Some of my favorite games include: PvZ, Bloody Trapland 2, Cookie Run: Kingdom, Slime Rancher, SSU, Minecraft, Sky: Children of the Light, Wobbledogs, Gmod, MKwii, Transformice, Roblox, Stardew Valley and Duck Game (which I helped one of my friends make a mod for)

I don't mind who messages me (as long as you are an adult) and I'm excited to meet some new friends. :) Alternatively, feel free to ask me for my Discord tag if you'd like to reach me. :D Hope to meet you soon!
Last edited by Red Velvet on Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Red Velvet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Fri May 27, 2022 1:18 am

username:
        bubbaberriboo
      country/location:
        united states, specifically pennsylvania
      which languages do you speak:
        english, but i am currently teaching myself polish!
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for:
        just someone to chill with, really. i miss having friends to play games with or just have casual chats. i feel like that has been missing from my life for awhile and i really want that back. it's hard to say i even have a best friend anymore, outside of my girlfriend of course. everyone seems so distant and busy. i don't think i've have a 'true' best friend since ~2018? my life started getting really rough around then and i had a lot of falling outs. having a bunch of friendships severed back to back to back really messes you up and makes it hard to trust again. i want to heal from that and start to trust others outside of my already very small friend group.

i am an adult, albeit a young one, so please be aware of that. i am always open to trying to give advice to younger folk or share my experiences! <3
      why do you want a pen pal:
        i have been rather lonely lately and the stress of the world is really getting to me. i think it would be good for me to expand my friendships past the groups i currently have. we all have similar personalities and backgrounds and whatnot, but i kind of want variety? i dunno. i just want a friend, as sad as that may sound.
      anything interesting about yourself:
        i am not one to reach out first, unfortunately, so if you are interested or need a pal, just shoot me a pm!

i am lgbt; non-binary and whatever the heck my sexuality is. i still don't know. i have a girlfriend, one cat, and a dog! i have thought about getting mice recently.

i am autistic, so please keep in mind that socializing is not a specialty of mine. i do like talking about mental health and shared experiences, so feel free to hmu if that sounds interesting i guess?

i have rather 'childish' interests, right now it is webkinz, but it switches up often. i also enjoy minecraft and a bunch of other games, but i honestly haven't felt motivated to play much else. i am a very dedicated flight rising player. oh! i started playing feral heart unleashed recently!! that game was my CHILDHOOD and i would love to roleplay with some others! i also enjoy roleplaying warrior cats on roblox. i've been kind of distant from it for awhile, but i also have played toontown (rewritten) and would be willing to get back into that!

on top of all that, i am always willing to gush and gush about my ocs.

<3

editing just to add that this is all still accurate and i'd love to chat with some people! ^^
Last edited by bubbaberriboo on Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

heyo, my name is bumble!
      i'm a non-binary adult who
      uses he/him or xey/xem
      pronouns. i hope you are
      having a lovely day/night!
      - - -
      pets for FR
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery