Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby moonkin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Username: marchant
    Country/Location: United States
    Which languages do you speak: English. Learning Spanish, Danish and Russian.
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who wants to be friends. If they speak any of the languages I'm learning, someone who wouldn't mind helping/teaching me.
    Why do you want a pen pal: to make new friends of different languages and cultures!
    Anything interesting about yourself: I like to play video games, but always on easy/normal because I enjoy storylines more. I am LGBT. I have 17 animals, three different species. I like Marvel, Captain America is my favorite. That's about it, lol.
Last edited by moonkin on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LightningAsuna » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 am

Username:
LightningAsuna

Country/Location:
South Korea

Which languages do you speak:

Fluently: English
conversationally: Korean and French
Beginner: Japanese, Mandarin
ABSOLUTE BEGINNER: italian

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:

Preferably a language exchange partner, I can help with English and French and sort of Korean. I would be willing to start learning a new language in order to talk! I'd also like to find someone who would be interested in just swapping knowledge. preferences out of the way, I will talk with anyone!

Why do you want a pen pal:
I enjoy learning about new cultures and just being able to talk about things with other people who don't have any prejudices about me.

Anything interesting about yourself:
I really enjoy learning! I am currently learning 5 languages, Taekwondo (hoping to add wing chun and hapkido), how to cook, trying to learn math through to calculus, computer programming, art and photography.
Previous names: SquidGirly, and Bennica. I have a WEBTOON!!
LightningAsuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:45 am

username: blackpearl44
      country/location: florida, usa
      which languages do you speak: im only fluent in english but i know a a bit of ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ (cherokee)
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for: well id like for you to either be fluent or semi-fluent in english(i am willing to teach!). id love to find someone who is willing to teach me any other language!
      why do you want a pen pal: well ive been really bored lately and id love someone to talk to!
      anything interesting about yourself: i am a violinist and a swimmer. i have a dog, a fish and six birds. i am asexual biromantic. i am twenty-five percent english, fifty percent french and twenty-five percent native american. i love harry potter, the 100 and life is strange!

ᏙᎾᏓᎬᎰᎢ(bye)!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

Username:
      valekstar.
    Country/Location:
      canada. c:
    Which languages do you speak:
      only english, learning korean and wanting to learn japanese. ^^"
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
      because of my introverted self who doesn't want to socialize with
      anyone for some reason, i'm mainly just searching for someone to
      chat with!
    Why do you want a pen pal:
      as i said above, i'm always lonely [that's really sad to think about]
      and i don't really like going out to physically hang out with a friend,,
      i'd very much prefer talking with somebody online because i feel
      like it lets some pressure off of me.
    Anything interesting about yourself:
      i wouldn't say i'm very interesting but here goes, haha. i'm from
      south korea but moved to canada when i was very young so i barely
      remember anything. i can play the violin and am interested in learning
      the drums [because they're so cool], perhaps the guitar too. i love,,,
      the internet in general and wouldn't be able to live without it.
      i'm currently "obsessed" with youtube [particularly vanossgaming +
      his crew] and overwatch! i also enjoy watching a few animes, though
      i haven't had the chance to check out a lot of them. sooooo don't be
      afraid to start up a pm with me! [ ps; i'm v socially awkward hhh ]
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am

Username: parks and rec
Country/Location: florida USA
Which languages do you speak: english :)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone literally anyone!
Why do you want a pen pal: i love this game but im always lonely playing it! i would love a friend to talk to about cs and other things!
Anything interesting about yourself: i play the steel pan, i am a cheerleader, i love playing Gta v on the xbox, and i love things like youtube, and lots of shows to many to name :0
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 am

Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

Username: marchant
    Country/Location: United States. In the South, CST. That's all I'm giving lol.
    Which languages do you speak: English. Learning Spanish, Danish and Russian.
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who wants to be friends. If they speak any of the languages I'm learning, someone who wouldn't mind helping/teaching me.
    Why do you want a pen pal: to make new friends of different languages and cultures!
    Anything interesting about yourself: I like to play video games: Far Cry, Fallout, and Destiny are some of the many I play on Xbox. I am LGBT. I have 17 animals, three different species: Chickens, dogs and horses. I like Marvel, Captain America is my favorite.

I mainly watch YouTube now, Cow Chop is the only channel I watch. I'm also subscribed to Funhaus, and used to be into Achievement Hunter as well before they got boring for me. TV show wise, it's Vikings and The Fosters.

Besides all of that, I enjoy roleplaying. I am semi-lit, and I stay close to realistic or supernatural role plays. No movie/tv/anime based ones, as I like creating my own original characters and universes. I try to stay fairly active on here, so I'd like the same in return. Hopefully we can become friends along the way too!
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasp » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Username: Unrelated
Country/Location: New Zealand.
Which languages do you speak: English and basic New Zealand Sign Launguage.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is very cultural and who does not often appear in NZ.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like to hear peoples opinion on my little contrey and to also learn about their culture and how important to them.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have South African, Welsh and English backgrounds. So I'm familiarish with those places. I'm the eldest sibling out of 4 sister and my perfered pronouns are they/them. So when speaking to me/about me, use them. Thank you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyomice » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Username: Kiyomice

Country/Location: Kansas, USA

Which languages do you speak: English, learning Korean

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone fluent in Korean who would love to chat in both English and Korean. Someone who could become a good friend :3

Why do you want a pen pal: I love making new friends and it would be great to help with my conversational Korean. If you need help with English I'd be happy to help too!

Anything interesting about yourself: I am a pretty friendly person and I love listening to Kpop and watching Korean dramas! <3
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Find a Pen Pal!

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:04 am

Username: Totoro

Country/Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Which languages do you speak: English, Indonesian, looking foward to learn korean

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm really looking for on having a pen pal that i can exchange cultures to. I'm really interested to have one that's supportive and never mistaken or misjudged me for who i am. I'm looking foward to someone who basically can understood me. Someone who can give me advice when I'm in the worst time of my life really. I am also looking foward if i can learn new languages from my pen pal.

Why do you want a pen pal: I want someone i can talk to, someone i can trust on. I would also want to exchange culture with my pen pal

Anything interesting about yourself: I'm really into kpop but I'm still a what so called 'apprentice' . I'm a full time Roleplayer who's willing to catch up to the outside world's news. I'm very interested to art, and is willing to try to jump back in there Again.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me