Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Kyrova » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:05 am

username:
Kyrova

country/location:
france

which langages do you speak:
french and english fluently, and i'm trying to learn finnish. i know a little bit of dutch, swedish and spanish as well!

what kind of pen pal are you looking for:
i don't have specific requirements or anything - someone nice to chill with and talk about our day and life in general, why not about shared interests if we have any!
although i will try to answer quickly if i can, i also do not mind if you take some time to answer!

why do you want a penpal:
i used to have some on here in the past and it was a fun experience. i like learning about people from all around the world and having pen pals gave me another reason to log on chicken smoothie regularly!

anything interesting about yourself:
i'm really interested in languages and am currently learning finnish with the goal of studying it in college next year.
i'm also a big zoology nerd, especially about marsupials and hares, but i'm interested in all kinds of critters.
for the longest time my main hobby was drawing - i took a long break from it but i'm slowly going back to doing it more regularly, i'd love to talk to fellow artists and maybe do some art trades or something at some point!
i'm a young adult and i'm also very queer.

i'm not sure what else to say, i play video games and like good music and i'm always open to suggestions about those. (:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kyrova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucia314 » Mon May 15, 2023 11:04 am

Username: Lucia314
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: Spanish, Zulu, English, French, a lot lol.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is funny and can take a joke.
Why do you want a pen pal: Because of don't really have any tight friends here, and I'd like to change that.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm weird in a good way! Heixbsixbwkdbd!
Lucia314

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheetyuh » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:26 am

Username: cheetyuh

Which languages do you speak: english

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I’m just looking for someone to talk to, maybe make drawings for each other and other fun stuff like that!!

Why do you want a pen pal: Just for fun, so I have more people to talk to :)

Anything interesting about yourself: I have 2 dogs, a golden retriever, and an anatolian shepherd. My favorite type of dog is a dalmatian, though!! I also am learning piano and guitar, which is my absolute favorite thing ever. I sometimes draw, too.
cheetyuh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faeyre » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:14 am

Username Faeyre

Country/Location Scotland

Which languages do you speak English & kleine Deutsch

What kind of pen pal are you looking for Someone whose happy to talk about themselves a bunch, I guess. My self esteem is not the greatest and while sometimes I have bursts of confidence in talking about myself and my interests, its usually fleeting and I'm often left feeling a little bad when conversations fizzle out and die (it's my own doing, I know, but baby steps.) I really love books at the moment (my interests change almost as often as the moon, I think) so if someone has good book recs I'd love that! I'm also really interested in learning about language and cultures, I just really love learning about things and people that are different from me and mine

Why do you want a pen pal I'm kinda lonely I guess, I find reaching out to people super scary but I'd really love to actually talk to people and maybe hopefully perhaps make friends and learn not to be so cripplingly shy, lol. Also I just really like hearing about other people I guess? Like learning about how other people spend their days is just so neat, I have such a want for being social but im SO bad at it.

Anything interesting about yourself Wheeze. Okay, I'm an adult but only legally, I really love childish things (I collect plushies and Pokemon cards... And tamagotchis... I recently bought a TamaSmart and I might cop a Uni when I get paid..) I draw kinda, not super often and not always super well, but !! I'm Scottish, but I grew up speaking Shætlan aswell as English, and my Partner is German so I'm learning that too!

adult | en/de | infp
heya, im fae. i like books,
video games & napping. i
just got back from haitus
so pls be gentle with me!

Faeyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:00 am

name: adrian
    languages: english, slovak

► what kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm looking for a fellow darkwave, post-punk or deathrock enjoyer🦇 someone patient who does not mind slower replies
    ► why do you want a pen pal: i'd like to share playlists and broaden my musical horizons. bonus points if we can compare each other's last.fm music stats :>
    ► anything interesting about yourself: lately i have been obsessed with reading short stories (especially if a bit unconventional). i spend a lot of time daydreaming about my ocs and stranger worlds. i get the inspiration to draw something digitally from time to time. i guess it's pretty obvious that i like edgy aesthetics
with strange aeons even death may die
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluffy_Ferrets » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:13 am

Username: Fluffy_Ferrets
Country/Location: England! Kinda near London, but not in it.
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A friend! Someone that tells me about their day. Also, it’d be nice if you had discord :)
Why do you want a pen pal: To talk to! I don’t have any close online friends, and I’d love to meet some.
Anything interesting about yourself: I do karate and play the piano :D
Last edited by Kazin on Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal information
A stinky stonk who plays the piano

Fluffy_Ferrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:42 am

Username: Mrs.Geektastic
Country/Location: United States
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I would love to chat with someone who has similar interests to myself. I love to read and watch anime/manga.
Why do you want a pen pal: I love to chat and Ifind talking to someone is a great way to learn new things.
Anything interesting about yourself: Hi, I'm Geek, I love to read different genres of books. Though I really do love to draw, read manga, and crafting.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partyshrimp » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:35 am

Username: councilofdoom
Country/Location: united states
Which languages do you speak: english, some french (but don’t expect fluency… lol)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone who’s kind and wants to talk about whatever! maybe somebody with somewhat similar interests, like cartoons, rock/metal music, animals, etc.
Why do you want a pen pal: i saw the forum and thought it sounded like a fun experience! i also like making friends (:
Anything interesting about yourself: i like to draw, and i also write poetry!! and occasionally other things. i play the harmonica and i’m trying to navigate the guitar amidst the wonderful thing known as school. i try my best to be kind and friendly, so please don’t feel afraid to reach out!
partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku509 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:51 am

Username: Deku509
Which languages do you speak: English, Spanish, and a little bit of Swedish, German, and Dutch
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Any! I love making friends and chatting. If you know English and any other language, I love to learn.
Why do you want a pen pal: I need friends lol. And a buddy to practice Swedish with would be really cool.
Anything interesting about yourself:
My name is Roan and I play a couple instruments, my favorite being mandolin. I think language is fascinating and I love learning about them. I also love TTRPGs so if you know anything about DND or VTM hmu!
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roan || He/it
Discord: AlienGemini
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deku509

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:05 pm

Username: Jarex
Country/Location: Estonia (a small country in Northern Europe)
Which languages do you speak: English and Estonian

What kind of pen pal are you looking for?:
somebody patient, friendly, and understanding; I'm very shy and awkward at first so it'll probably take me some time to warm up to you. other than that, it doesn't really matter :)

Why do you want a pen pal?:
I don't have many people to talk to; I'd love to have a friend I can trust and have fun with!

Some of my interests:
video games: Minecraft; Stardew Valley; Doki Doki Literature Club; The Sims 4; Pokemon
browser games: Chicken Smoothie (who could've guessed?); Furry Paws; Pony Town; Pixel Cat's End; Flight Rising
music: I listen to mostly anything, but over half my liked songs are by My Chemical Romance. I'm also learning to play the guitar
animals: I have two cats and a dog (black lab); I also really love birds and my favourite is the Atlantic puffin :D

Other: I'm two hours ahead of CS time; if I don't respond, I'm probably at school or asleep
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery