Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby kotpicard » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:02 pm

//I'm editing out/removing all my posts as I'm reactivating this account//
Last edited by kotpicard on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kotpicard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:38 am

|Username|
stonefly
|Country|
Canada
|What language(s) do you speak|
English, learning Spanish
|What kind of pen pal are you looking for|
Someone to chat with, dont have many friends on CS and want to make some friends. Also someone who enjoys comics or super heroes/villians
|Why do you want a pen pal|
Have someone to talk to really, meet new people
|Anything interesting about yourself|
I play hockey and baseball and I ride horses. I enjoy reading about history. I love to write(Even though I am not very good), draw, read, and playing video games.
I am also learning to become a dog trainer, in hopes of one day working with guide dogs or search and rescue.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aangellove3 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:32 am

Stonefly wrote:

|Username|
stonefly
|Country|u
Canada
|What language(s) do you speak|[/b
English, learning Spanish
[b]|What kind of pen pal are you looking for|

Someone to chat with, dont have many friends on CS and want to make some friends. Also someone who enjoys comics or super heroes/villians
|Why do you want a pen pal|
Have someone to talk to really, meet new people
|Anything interesting about yourself|
I play hockey and baseball and I ride horses. I enjoy reading about history. I love to write(Even though I am not very good), draw, read, and playing video games.
I am also learning to become a dog trainer, in hopes of one day working with guide dogs or search and rescue.

I can be a pen pal :)

aangellove3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokemainia » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:00 am

Username | pokemainia
    Country | korean; live in philippines
    What language(s) do you speak | english, korean, and can vaguely speak filipino
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for | generally someone who's more chatty
      and is willing to chat with me and is willing to tolerate my chattiness in
      exchange. hopefully someone with similar hobbies/interests, and is willing
      to be my friend! also possibly someone who i can learn something new from
      like languages or culture or stuff of the like.
    Why do you want a pen pal | generally to chatter and make friends with, argue/
      debate about ideas and the like. generally talk about anything
    Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.)| i enjoy
      drawing mostly. i also enjoy comics, webcomics, story making/writing. i
      share my home with my mother, a sister, a dog, a cat, hamsters, a guinea
      pig, gerbils, and degus. i enjoy rock music the most, and enjoy talking
      about more debatable topics, and social issues. i love discussing scientific
      facts, and am generally a bit of a nerd over a geek. also am very very very
      active on tumblr these days. if you dont want to drop me a message here,
      feel free to drop me a message there!(like in siggy)

found someone. thank you! uwu
im poke & i art

art blob | re blob | twitter
pokemainia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerDays » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Username:DangerDays
What language(s) do you speak:English, French,Polish, Dutch, Japanese (still learning Japanese and Polish, though).
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Someone Who Isn't English or American and so I can learn about their language and culture because I've never been out of England.
Why do you want a pen pal:To have someone cool and foreign to chat to.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):Well, my Favourite TV shows are, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World Of Gumball, ect. I hate reality TV like Eastenders and Coronation Street. I have two cats (soon to be 2 cats and a kitten) and I love all animals. My favourite music genre is anything Rock/Metal/Electric. I'm also super friendly.

DangerDays :)
It is 10 days until my Birthday and 20 days until Christmas!
:D

Rip Phillip Hughes
You will never be out
DangerDays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vriska Homestuck » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:43 am

Username: The Happy Hippie
What language(s) do you speak: Swedish, French, English, and Italian.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone outside of the US would be awesome! I love learning new languages and cultures! And if you life outside of the USA I'll like to learn your language well maybe :3 And if their are any Japanese people that want to be my Pen Pal that would be epic because I'm trying to learn Japanese
Why do you want a pen pal: I don't have many friends on CS and I'm not that social at school so I want someone who I can write to.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I love books, anime, video games, basketball and baseball. I have 1 rat, 1 hamster, and 2 dogs. I love nature, I might be shy in real life but I'm really talkative once you get to know me and if we write each other I sear I'll write a lot and always answer you! <33
Vriska Homestuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nothingspecial » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 am

Username: Supermiaou
What language(s) do you speak?: fluent French and English
What kind of penpal are you looking for?: someone who wants to chat...preferably not from Canada or the USA... :)
Why do you want a pen pal?: I want someone to chat to,and I like learning about different cultures.
Anything interesting about yourself?: um...I read a lot, I like to write, I play soccer and judo, I do pottery...I LOVE horses and cats(too bad I can't have a horse!) I like writing..I am NOT girly. I love climbing trees and 'exploring' little paths im the trees and stuff...
" In my shyness... At times I retreat into my 'shell',
Clinging to the security of being alone. In my shyness...
I may attempt to merge with my surroundings- to be ignored, unnoticed, a silent voice rarely heard. In my shyness... I can feel completely alone, although surrounded by people. In my shyness... I'm perceived as having a padlocked soul- and few try to gain entry to my realm. In my shyness... Few will dare venture to really know me- to hear my quiet voice or to really try to understand. In my shyness... I can have a myriad of words to say, yet, my sealed lips will not release them. In my shyness... The words I speak will at times be jumbled, and I'll feel worse for having spoken them. In my shyness... I will be viewed as 'stuck up' and unfriendly, labeled by the presumption of a troubled past. Yet, despite my shyness, I will at times emerge from my 'shell' , and you may catch a glimpse of who I am. And despite my shyness... I may put on a good 'front', disguising my innermost insecurities. Despite my shyness... A select few will manage to penetrate these 'walls', with the sharing of time and the evolving of trust. My shyness... Frequently unrecognized, seldom understood- A shackle, a heaven, a veil.
" ~Jason Yarkie, In My Shyness
Nothingspecial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lethargy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 am

Username: Amethysts
What language(s) do you speak: English and Spanish.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to chat with!
Why do you want a pen pal: I am looking to make some new friends.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I was born on Oct.17th. My name is Amber/Keegan. I'm always on Magistream and Dragcave. I love video games. I love TV shows (Dexter, Alphas, MLP, etc.). I love the color yellow. My favorite season is fall. ❤ I love animals with a passion. Elizabeth Scott makes the best books. I love meeting new people and making friends. I am a Polyamory Grey-A Lesbian, not that it matters, but hey it's still something interesting. xD I am obsessed with sexual/preference/gender labels. Lease excuse me.

Image, Image
    → adult - college ♡
    Image Image Image

Lethargy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:20 am

Username: Clementina

What language(s) do you speak: I can translate Spanish, though I'm still learning.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who I can be friends with.. xD A comedian friend is fun.

Why do you want a pen pal: Don't we all just want a friend?.. o_o

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I have 2 cats and 3 dogs.. xD I'm a rider in western and I'm looking to try English.

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KindaOnHiatus » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 am

Username: areyn1
What language(s) do you speak: English (Gallifreyan, if you’re a whovian ^w^)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I don’t really know, perhaps just someone who wants to chat with me on occasion. I would really love someone to play video games (through multiplayer)
Why do you want a pen pal: I used to have one in third grade from the U.K. they were super nice and I had fun writing to them (through letters) and unfortunately one day they just stopped writing back.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Hmm, can I make a list That would save a LOT of typing. *takes a deep breath* Geek, Nerd, occasional Hipster, Goofy, Artist, Friendly, Whovian, Gamer (I can list my games if needed),Cosplayer, Homestuck, Renaissance fair dork, Choir kid,Poke`nerd (pokemon), Actress.
Favorite things- Birds, blue, purple, lilac, silver, all music (From Owl City, to Gorillaz, to Daft Punk) I love it all, rollerskating, SWING DANCING (so fun!!!)
*catches her breath* thats all ^w^
*holds up hand* Oh! wait! I like to roleplay too
KindaOnHiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me