Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby uniiversally » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 am

Username: Frying The Eggs
Country/Non-specific location: The U.S (South Carolina)
Which languages do you speak: English, and a tiny bit of Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone I can just hang out with via PM
Why do you want a pen pal: Well, 1. I need more friends.. Just kidding (sort of). I actually would really like to get to know some people around the world with the same interests I have.
Anything interesting about yourself: Drawing (digital and traditional), TV (Doctor Who is amaaaazzing, I occasionally watch Sherlock, and Stranger Things is one of my favorite things ever). I also enjoy talking about the LGBT+ community (I am panromantic myself-- hi) and gender (demigirl-- hi again).. That should be it :)

Just PM me if you want to talk <3
haha I don't go on here anymore
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupOfTeaAndSomeCake » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Username: CupOfTeaAndSomeCake
Country/Non-specific location: United Kingdom
Which languages do you speak: English, basic Chinese and some French (can read well but am slow with replies)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just someone to chill with and chat to daily or so about common interests or just daily life stuff. There's plenty of people from all over the world here so it'd be cool to make friends with someone from abroad!
Why do you want a pen pal: Trying to get back into the online community and make some friends and this site is a great place to start with!
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm learning photography, my mum got me my first camera recently! I draw badly. TV shows - Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, Adventure Time, West World etc.. I've been travelling lots around Europe and China recently and there's still so many places I'd like to go to!
CupOfTeaAndSomeCake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lydia. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:00 am

Username: Lydia.
Country/Non-specific location: Germany
Which languages do you speak:German, English and French (not fluent)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone! I dont mind how old you are or where youre from as long as we have an interesting conversation.
Why do you want a pen pal: I would like to talk to a person who lives somewhere else. Its hard for me to make friends on Chicken Smoothie so a Pen Pal would be great!
Anything interesting about yourself: I have a pet dog, Milow. He is nearly two years and a havanese. Furthermore, I did horse riding for a couple of years. I love music (fob, imagine dragons,...) and movies.
I am a very creative person and Im also very talkactive.

If you want to talk about anything feel free to PM me!
Lydia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:03 am

Username: Vilvia

Country/Non-specific location: Bosnia and Hercegovina

Which languages do you speak: Bosnian, English, German and French

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Bosnian mostly.

Why do you want a pen pal: I get bored easily on here and nobody trades/gifts me, so I want to talk to friends, but since some *cough* ALL *cough* are from the UK, I get bored easily since I still haven't entered the school hall yet.

Anything interesting about yourself: Welp, I am a teenager with a passion of, well, roleplaying, art etc. I really enjoy watching cartoons tbh, mostly Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Adventure time etc.
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herlock Sholmes » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:03 am

Username: Herlock Sholmes

Country/Non-specific location: Canada

Which languages do you speak: Fluent in English, mediocre at French.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Anyone with a culture that's different from Canadian culture! (Preferrably not America, sorry, I've been there too many times)

Why do you want a pen pal: I would really love to get to know more about cultures from around the world, I find it very interesting to talk to people from other countries as we share such different lifestyles.

Anything interesting about yourself:
Let's see... First of all, I'm a teenager. I don't own any pets but I really want a dog. I figure skate and do ballet. I enjoy the great outdoors and doing activities such as camping, fishing, hiking, skiing, etc. I like alot of TV shows and movies including Sherlock, Doctor Who, the 100, Sleepy Hollow, Marvel movies, and the Big Bang Theory. I play the ukulele, flute, piano, and guitar.

Can't wait to get a pen pal!
Image Image Image Image

Hey, I'm Herlock Sholmes,
nice to meet you!
I love figure skating, ballet,
biology, hiking, memes,
Marvel, urban exploration,
The Killers, wildlife docs,
Marianas Trench, and more!
Have a nice day.

Daily Bulletin:

AWOL

Herlock Sholmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:48 pm

GreywarenX wrote:Username: GreywarenX
Country/Non-specific location: Cali, USA
Which languages do you speak: English.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Mostly just someone to talk to. Preferably someone in their teens, like me, that has a couple fandoms in common, and likes reading. And someone who's accepting of LGBT+ people. I'd also like to learn about other countries, but it's not that big of a deal to me.
Why do you want a pen pal: I literally have no friends and I have no idea how to talk to people.
Anything interesting about yourself: I love reading. My favorite authors are Rick Riordan, Maggie Stiefvater, Eoin Colfer, John Flanagan, James Dashner, Cameron Jace, Gail Carriger, and Chanda Hahn. My favorite series right now are Raven Cycle and Magnus Chase.
I like writing too; I'm working on a story that I plan to publish someday.
And I love We The Kings, Capital Lights, Imagine Dragons, The Script, OneRepublic, and Lindsey Stirling.
I'm a total fangirl with not only books, but shows too; I love Sherlock, SHIELD, and Timeless. I like Doctor Who (though I'm behind) and I recently started Supernatural. I'm at the beginning of season three.
I will ship basically anything. My OTPs are Solangelo, Pynch, Johnlock, MorMor, Bluesey, Fitzsimmons, Magnus and Alex (Magnus Chase), and Chevie and Riley (WARP).
I'm also ace pan, and androgyne.
I always either talk too much or too little, I'm sorry.

Pm me!
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkyAgave » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Username: Immortal Kitten
Country/Non-specific location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, and I'm learning German.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I really don't care. It'd be nice to have someone who won't send two messages and never talk to me again.
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I am very fascinated in other cultures, countries and languages, even those similar to those of America.
Anything interesting about yourself: Uhm, well, anything? Uh, I am learning gymnastics/tumbling at home, I love to travel as I moved a lot as a kid. I love animals and I'm a vegetarian, and I believe strongly in animal rights. I won't preach at anyone though about anything :p
InkyAgave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Username: + Dark Age +
Country/Non-specific location: United States (Oregon)
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone really ^^
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd love to learn more about other states and countries. And while that's fun, I think it would be nice to have someone to talk to. We can talk on here or on Kik, you're choice.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have three dogs, a gecko, a rabbit, and three cats. I'm quite the tomboy, and don't enjoy wearing dresses or skirts.

Pm me!
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Username: Puzzles101
Country/Non-specific location: USA (Florida)
Which languages do you speak: English and Romanian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone, I don't mind!
Why do you want a pen pal: I would like to improve my Romanian with someone who speaks Romanian, but anybody will do considering I would also like to learn other languages and learn about the different countries out there, mostly ones in Europe.
Anything interesting about yourself: I like to draw, write stories, play video games, do ballet, et cetera since I have many other hobbies! I am also currently learning Japanese in my spare time.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Dizzy socks wrote:
    Username: Dizzy socks
    Country/Non-specific location: I'm in the UK, specifically Scotland.
    Which languages do you speak: Fluently, only English.
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just anyone who would like to talk, and maybe shares some interests with me, I don't mind where from - even the UK would be great!
    Why do you want a pen pal: It would be nice to find a few more people to chat to, and discuss things with.
    Anything interesting about yourself: I like animals, especially horses - I compete in eventing. I own dogs, cats, horses, ducks, geese, chickens, rabbits & goats.
    Tv wise, I love PLL, Sherlock, OITNB, AHS, Orphan Black, Suits, House, HTGAWM, Miranda, Outnumbered, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls - that kind of thing, but open to watching other things. c: I also enjoy reading, skiing, hockey, tennis, and most other sports. I like to read and write, and my mother is an author of fiction.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me