Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby skunkiii » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:58 pm

username: skunkiii

country/location: midwest united states!

which languages do you speak: only english, sorry!

what kind of pen pal are you looking for: im looking for anything really! i’d just really like to have someone to talk to! although, someone patient would be nice! i am usually a bit shy at first :,)

why do you want a pen pal: i’ve always loved the idea of having a pen pal! and i think gaining a friend out of it sounds lovely. i’ve been spending a lot more time at home lately, and have a lot of time to myself. i think having a pen pal would occupy my time quite well!

anything interesting about yourself: i really enjoy listening to music! my favorite genre is alternative. i tend to be attracted to bands with really funky names and that are unique in sound and style!

i also enjoy a few video games, such as the sims, stardew valley, animal crossing! i tend to spend a lot of time on ponytown as well! however, my favorite video game of all time would be spyro the dragon. i grew up playing it and i even have a spyro tattoo!

speaking of tattoos, i absolutely love tattoos and piercings! they’re so fun <3

i’m an open book honestly! if we click well, i could talk for hours and hours!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Image𝒔𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒌 Image
𝒔𝒉𝒆/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 | 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕
☼ 𝑎𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☼
☾ 𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 ☾
↑ 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑜 ↑
x
skunkiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:50 pm

Username:fuyunofabuki
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone just to talk to, maybe learn different languages and cultures if my pen pal is comfortable sharing, just mainly wanting to talk about whatever new thread ideas, ideas for the site anything.
Why do you want a pen pal: I hear talks about actual pen pals and found it interesting but never really sprung on it but then I saw this thread and thought it was cool
Anything interesting about yourself: I love foxes, I’ve recently about a half a year or so ago came back from a hiatus to host giveaways and art cons for the community, currently part time college working towards vet tech. I plan to get wild life certification in the future after I get into a vet tech position.
•.•🦊•.¸ 𝓕𝓾𝔂𝓾❀𝓝𝓸𝓯𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓴𝓲 ¸.•🦊•.❀•
Bday: Feb 12th
share your chicken smoothie goals
oc paradesee my
instagram for upcoming events

🦊Current🦊
make me an oc

fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espio » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:55 pm

Username: Espio

Which languages do you speak: American English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Basically anyone who is an adult! Though it'd help if we had an interest in common!

Why do you want a pen pal: I'd love to have more friends to talk to, I don't have many folks I talk to regularly besides one. I'm not one who tends to reach out first but I can talk a bit when spoken to!

Interests: Pokémon, Fossil Fighters, Cats, Beyblade, Indie Games, 3D Platformers, Shovel Knight, Art, Original Characters, Sonic the Hedgehog, Art, Object Shows, Voice Acting Nintendo Games,The Hoosiers, Minecraft
Last edited by Espio on Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Espio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby papaya. » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:45 am

Username:
papaya.

Country/Location:
East Coast, USA

Which languages do you speak:
English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Preferably an adult, but as long as your down for a new friend, so am I!

Why do you want a pen pal:
I've lost touch with my online friends due to everyone growing in different directions.
I'd love to create new friendship with more people.

Anything interesting about yourself:
Honestly? I'm kinda boring lol. I love digital art, watching shows (movies are ehhh), I love dogs and have had many hamsters.
I enjoy reading and drinking iced coffee even if it's freezing outside. Currently a starbucks barista and love it!

──────────────────────
          ┌─𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝐼𝑇 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆─┐

paya [pie-ah]⭑ she/her⭑ ♈︎
          hiya! so you've decided to read my bio
          nothing much to say really, but I have
          an interest in digital art, graphics
          and I like books. I'm always looking
          for new friends, so leave a message!
          also, if you're trading a 2009 june red
          panda.... I want?? | ©

└─𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑤𝑠─┘
          ─────────────────────
          𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲
          ──────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxx
          ┌──────────────────┐
          └────𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔────┘
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

papaya.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wooly » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:09 pm

Username: nyro
Country/Location: Western Canada
Which languages do you speak: English, French (from French Immersion so not perfect)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone (preferably another adult) interested in discussing/sharing art, characters, and stories / world building ideas. I am mainly interested in animal or anthro characters and art. Preferably someone who is a bit more mature and not reliant on edgy humour or excessive swearing.
Why do you want a pen pal: Parted ways with online friends some years ago. While I do have friends IRL now, I only see them usually certain days of the week and they do not really use online communication.
I am mainly looking for art friends to share creative ideas and motivate each other to draw/write, as well as someone to be able to talk to. I'm really shy and awkward and bad at making friends or approaching people, and kinda struggle with finding people I connect with.
I live on a small farm, and I really like sheep. I have a lot of interest in traditional/small-scale farming and animals in general.
I have a weird habit of making up/repurposing words and have a weird sense of humour, but this doesn't usually show until I'm more comfortable with talking to someone.
I enjoy playing sandbox/simulator games occasionally.
I find it easier to connect with someone with more in depth conversations and questions/answers to find out what we have in common, over slow-moving or simple "how are you" conversations (which I find for myself don't really ever go anywhere).
Wooly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:59 pm

Username:GhoulishDes
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Fellow open minded adult, likes big concepts and rabbit trails.
interested in sharing tunes, ideas, and jokes.
Why do you want a pen pal:
while I love my friends dearly, it’s hard to connect with them as life gets busier.
Interesting conversations could be a great addition to my life.
I have a great passion for music, movies, and art. I have been dubbed ‘The music friend’ of my group lol.
I listen to pretty much everything but I do lean into emo and core scene. Knocked Loose, Microwave, and
Basement being my favorites at the moment. I will quote fall out boy whenever given the chance.
As a Sagittarius, I love hearing new perspectives on life and art. I’m super into
spirituality and life’s big questions. I’ve lived an interesting life so far, with my career and hobbies
playing a large part in my day to day.

ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kingkadota » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:04 am

Username: kingkadota

Country/Location: Manitoba, Canada

Which languages do you speak: English, German

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Somebody to practice German with! Preferably an adult like myself. ( : I'd love to talk about drawing, anime, cartoons, video games, OCs, life, work, whatever really! If you don't speak German that's okay, message me anyways!

Why do you want a pen pal: I love making new friends and chatting about whatever.

Anything interesting about yourself: I'm autistic and have other mental health diagnoses, so please be patient with my responses! I have a high stress job and sometimes need a bit of time to reply or vice versa I will reply immediately because chatting can be de-stressing for me!! Just depends on the day.

Have a great day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be Free
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kota ❊ he/she/they ❊ PM Me! Let's be Friends!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kingkadota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silly_guy420 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:26 am

Username: silly_guy.420 or my online name is Zyzz!! :3
Country/Location: USA/ kentucky
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone really as long as we have something in common, and if not maybe we can show ecahother new things!! i dont mind really i just luv making online friends and my old ones ahve all kind of drifted apart sadly :( but thats okay caus enow i can make new ones!!
Why do you want a pen pal: someone that can have good conversations with me and talk to me about anything really!!
Anything interesting about yourself: i really like horror and know a LOT about any of my favorite insterests so ask me about any one those and i would talk all day!!
☆☆☆/meow/☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SqdPxl ☆☆☆ ©
im asher!! I used to play this game all the time in 2018 and now im back!! im trans masc (ftm) and gay mlm!! I also use it/its pronouns or any other neopronouns, I'm always looking for people to talk to so feel free to dm me or trade with me anytime!! i love horror specifically IT, the walten files, and the decent!! i also love my little pony, spongebob, and south park!! im in my local punk and alterntive scene and i love to talk about it whenever i can!! i love have online friends and im always online so feel free to message anytime :3

silly_guy420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eneco » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:58 am

-
Last edited by Eneco on Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her - adult
liquidating for pokefarm

Eneco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duplix » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:00 am

Username: Duplix
      Country/Location: Europe
      Which languages do you speak: English [tiny bit of German]
      What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who love4s chatting and sharing ideas about our similar interests!! Preferable those who understand autism/ are autistic as I ,myself, am autistic! [and dyslexic] Also someone who is an adult, as I am,, an adult lol.
      Why do you want a pen pal: I love rambling and having big conversations but I don't really have many friends with similar interest to me, I'm trying to get more out there and start talking to new people!!
      Anything interesting about yourself: I love coding, art, poetry and world building- I also love the gym!! I love love love lots of media like The last of us, RDR2 and BOTW/TOTK to name a few. literally, talk to me about anything!!! i love sharing fan theories. uhhhhh I also do tarot!
Dupe - They/Them - Queer(T4T)
Mp3 | ToyHouse | Pm me
I literally love talking, roleplay, art and tarot.
@
Duplix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me