Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby -Austria » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:25 am

Username:Low-key Loki

Country/Location: Western US, but I'm from the UK

Which languages do you speak: English, but I'm sort of learning Russian

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who shares some of my interests and will be nice to me :) I don't really know, just someone who'll talk to me, I guess.

Why do you want a pen pal: Becuase I'm kinda lonely in these summer months and I need something better than dragon cave and YouTube to do :P I think it would be good to meet a new friend and stuff and talk about things.

Anything interesting about yourself: I'm not really that interesting of a person, but I guess one thing is that I moved to America about 8 years ago from England, so if you want to talk about British things, I'll know what you mean, and I know American things, too. I write stories on Wattpad (and there are many more that haven't been published on there). I love the Flash, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Imagine Dragons, the Beatles, and Marvel. As you can probably tell, I like Loki. Oh, and I love animals, especially cats and rodents :)
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowoFall » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:47 am

Username: Doodle.Box
Country/Location: Switzerland (french side)
Which languages do you speak: Italian, English, French & I'm learning Spanish in school (though I don't enjoy it)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to chat with. Talk about life, musicals, and just generally find a friend
Why do you want a pen pal: I need more friends
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm a musical theatre fanatic, it's just something that I adore.
I also love all kinds of canines, I own a dog myself, a dachshund called Luna.
I'm a night owl and DEFENITLY not a morning (I sleep through mornings when I can)
I'm very awkward, but once I get to know people well, I can talk/type for hours
I love reading even though I'm pretty slow at it
I love drawing! I hardly ever post any of my art here on CS though...
There's more about me but I'll just stop myself here...
Any pronouns (They/She/He) | Queer | Adult
My Art Shop | My Art Twitter
SnowoFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby auserwithmany » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:31 am

Username: auserwithmany (might change it somewhere in the future)
Country/Location: West America
Which languages do you speak: English and a bit of Tagalog (One of Philippine's Languages)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just a person who'll keep me company, to laugh with, to weep with, maybe one who likes anime XD
Why do you want a pen pal: To learn about other cultures and languages. But mostly, so I won't be bored which I am like always. I literally need friends to talk with and also fangirl about stuff, whether it's my characters or anime.
Anything interesting about yourself:
--Introvert - ambivert, horrible memory, makes jokes of her sadness (not saying depression, cause doesn't know if they have it)
--Loves Mystic Messenger, even though she's somewhat of a newbie. (I kinda feel like 707)
--Drawer/Painter (likes to mix and match different types of art together, as in; Chalk, watercolor and acrylic)
--Photographer (uses filters to at least make it look nice)
--Currently learning guitar, viola, German, Italian and French (wants to learn Russian after the others)
--Writing and reading (has to be romance stories, and if you say anything about The Great Gatsby, I will cry for Gatsby once more)
--Likes Anime (Watched Soul Eater, Soul Eater Not, Erased, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, FullMetal Alchemist (Brotherhood), Death Parade, Attack on Titan, Anohana, Lucky Star, Demon Survivor 2 the Animation, Persona 3 the Movie, Person 4 the Animation (+ Golden), Danganronpa the Animation, Princess Jellyfish, Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul and Ōkami-san and her Seven Companions. Currently Trying to watch Death Note, Toradora) and Manga (hasn't been reading manga for like all of them)
--Likes musicals (Hamilton, Heathers the Musical and any others that sound good, cause I don't have money to go the theaters)
--Hardly sleeps when its summer, like sleeps at 5:00 in the morning.
--Has like two Oc's that are like (its) children, so if you wanted to know the names of them you'll be bombarded by so many facts, stories and headcanons that I made for them.
--Has no life goals except being either an Artist or an Author
--Has a weird liking for disorders that they study about it.
--Is watching Harry Potter Right now, hasn't finished it and doesn't know where they'll be put in. Like everyone saying ravenclaw
╔═══════════♑═╗

Ɔнɛcκ σʋт тнιƨ Ɔ$ Ƨтσяɛ:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3491940

╚═══════════♐═╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
═════════════════════════════╗
Ħɛʏ, ʏσʋ cαи ʝʋƨт cαℓℓ Яσмɛσ ғσя тнɛ тιмɛ вɛιиɢ,
ғʋℓℓ тιмɛ вιƨɛϰʋαℓ αи∂ тяʏιиɢ тσ ғιи∂ нαρριиɛƨƨ
ιи тнɛ мαиʏ тнιиɢƨ Ɩ ∂σ
я тебя люблю

═════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"ωну ∂σ уσυ αℓωαуѕ ѕα¢яιƒι¢є уσυяѕєℓƒ
ℓιкє тнαт? ¢αℓℓιηg уσυяѕєℓƒ υѕєℓєѕѕ αη∂
мєαηιηgℓєѕѕ, ѕтσρ тяєαтιηg уσυяѕєℓƒ
ℓιкє уσυ ∂ση’т мαттєя!" - нσмυяα αкємι
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
auserwithmany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Username: Misconceptions
    Country/Non-specific location: United States, Florida
    Which languages do you speak: Just English fluently, very, very slim amounts of Spanish and German, but not enough to hold a conversation in it. I'm currently trying to learn German, but I only have a few free language apps, so it's pretty slow.
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Ah, nothing too specific, really. Just someone I can hold a casual conversation with. Someone with similar interest would be cool, but anyone really.
    Why do you want a pen pal: I really don't talk to anyone on cs anymore. The only people I did became pretty inactive, so I talk to them via other sources. CS is pretty boring when I get like 1 message a month haha.
    Interests: Digital drawing, watercolor, animals, books, movies, vulture culture (specially bones), plants, sometimes role playing, psychology, oceanography, astronomy, oceans/lakes/rivers, traveling.
    Anything interesting about yourself: I'm not sure. I've got a lot of cats and a pig.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovableHearts » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Username:LovableHearts
Country/Location:Mongolia/Ulaanbaatar
Which languages do you speak:MOngolian/english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:A harry potter,animal and a percy jackson lover!
Why do you want a pen pal:I want to know more potterheads !
Anything interesting about yourself:Well..Im so good at harry potter i beat 2 teachers and the whole school on the quiz and got the gold medal .
xxxxxxxxImage
LovableHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sa-bel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Username: mysterybunnies, for now!
country/location: usa, more particulars over pm as i'm in the middle of a cross-country move and it's complicated ^_^
which languages do you speak: only english =(
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: a friend! hopefully someone i can bond well with ^^
why do you want a pen pal: bored, lonely, wishing to make friends !
anything interesting about yourself: ummmm let's see. i'm pretty quiet n introverted in real life, but pretty chatty online! i write a bit, and draw a bit. i love reading, and i'm almost done with the picture of dorian gray right now! ahh, i like old tim burton movies but i don't go to see new movies super often. wonder woman was amazing though, i'm really glad i got to see that. i really like cartoons tho! gravity falls is my favorite. my music taste is all over the place tbh. i don't watch too many youtubers, but dan n phil are fun and i like them a lot. i really love animals, but especially crawly things like arachnids and amphibians. cephalopods and all kinds of bats, especially fruit bats, fascinate me too. i like reading about stuff like aliens and cryptids and conspiracy theories and all that. for games, i am actualy super into cs and also flight rising, i love love pet games like this and i spend a lot of time around here so i'm pretty available ^^ i'm going to college in the fall, to give an idea of my age range :3
sa-bel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:42 pm

username: andromeda. [previously petals]
      country/location: australia!
      which languages do you speak: english and a bit of italian, i'm learning it slowly haha
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone, really! someone kind, a friend who will take with me and who shares my interests. i don't mind where from or what languages you speak, but italian is a bonus so i can practice!
      why do you want a pen pal: i'm lonely lol. i have friends of course, buut i want someone i can talk to over the weekend and holidays and in the afternoons, cause i'm very introverted and anti-social so i don't really communicate with friends except when we're planning something. i get bored too, so speaking with someone will give me something fun to do!
      anything interesting about yourself: i am very introverted and anti-social. i don't cope well in social situations and would like an online friend to distract myself from my loneliness. i'm a pretty unextraordinary person, but i do enjoy reading [romance, action, mystery, horror], watching netflix and eating food. i love going to the movies - my favourite movies i've seen recently are: dunkirk, wonder woman and spiderman homecoming. i also like miss peregrine's home for peculiar children [the books are better though], narnia [my go-to comfort movies] and harry potter, + many many more. i play tennis and i am a good runner, but tbh i'm not as active as i used to be. i'm quite lazy nowadays. i enjoy role playing on cs forums and playing forum games and such. soo yeah, i'm not too interesting as a person but i hope we might be able to bond over not being good at stuff!
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:21 am

Username: astrophile.
    Country/Location: currently in the US
    Which languages do you speak: english fluently, and some of these languages (not enough to hold up a conversation); japanese, swedish, and german
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: p much anyone?? I'm really just looking for someone to talk to consistently, as I don't have too many friends irl. there really is no requirements, it would just be a plus if you knew some german/japanese/swedish to help me learn more c:
    Why do you want a pen pal: tbh I'm hella lonely, and I want internet friends bc things aren't working out too well irl. also, I've always wanted to talk to people from other places, and everyone seems super nice on here
    Anything interesting about yourself: well, I do write a bit and draw a bit but I'm not confident in my skills on either one. I may seem a little blunt/terse, but I'm really just super nervous abt talking to new people and trying not to seem like a prat but I end up acting like one anyways. I don't watch very many tv shows, but the ones I do watch I end up finishing within a matter of a week at the latest ;v; I'm currently obsessed with the CW's Supernatural, the BBC's Sherlock, and that's p much it?? I am in need of suggestions, so feel free to throw em at me. I l o v e dogs with a passion, and I'm also looking into owning snakes as well. I honestly have no idea what I want to be doing when I'm older, but I really like photography. I am also a huge Marvel fan and if you mention Bucky even once prepare yourself for a rant abt how he's my favourite. But yeah, you can totally talk to me about the upcoming Marvel movies,, bc I am super worried they might kill off Iron Man in Infinity War? Please n o
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:25 am

Username: Mooshidog

Country/Location: North America/USA/Midwest

Which languages do you speak: fluent English and learning German.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone really. I'm just pretty lonely atm.

Why do you want a pen pal: I'm lonely. And I love meeting new people. So I hope I can chat to some new lovely people.

Anything interesting about yourself: I love dogs. And I own a puggle myself. I love traveling. Always open to going somewhere new! I'd love to hear about the places people live. I also love photography. I love taking pictures of the outdoors and animals. Other internets of mine are: voice, playing the flute, math, drawing, coding, reading, some writing, talking to friends, and for sure other things that I have forgotten 😂
I love the winter. And the winter here is absolutely beautiful! Especially my backyard.
I will get into a very deep conversation if you ever start talking about dogs. I love dogs, and especially my puggle. I will probably just rant about how amazing she is. And probably show you a few photos c:
Well I am open to talking to new people! Feel free to pm me!
---------------------------
hi, i'm moose and i love you ♡
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
---------------------------
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:53 am

Username: MagpieSoul

Why do you want a Pen Pal: well, I just thought about meeting people, even though I'm an introvert

What languages do you speak: croatian as my native language and english

What do you want in a Pen Pal: well, just that they are nice. I wouldn't mind if they respond lately though. Also, wouldn't hurt to meet a fellow metal lover.

Anything interesting about yourself: well, I am a horse lover and I like (dark) fantasy. My favorite styles are (gothic) lolita and just gothic, mostly because they look old fashioned (and yeah, I do like some modern gothic clothing). I like winter, because of the snowy atmosphere, but also because bugs are absent that time, I really cannot stand bugs...
Last edited by MagpieSoul on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me