Be My E-Pal, Please?

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Be My E-Pal, Please?

Postby blazepteri » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:30 am

I would like to have someone to talk to when no one is around, so I have decided to look for e-pals.

Here is a little about me:
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters (all are younger than me), I am an honor student, I like to read manga and watch anime (especially Vampire Knight), I am a girl and do NOT have a boyfriend, I have 4 cats and 1 dog, and I like to talk to people.

If you want to be my e-pal, PM me or post a reply. 8-) I can't wait to talk to you!
"Now тнαт I тнιɴĸ αвoυт ιт, I reαlly dιdɴ'т υɴderѕтαɴd αɴyтнιɴɢ вαcĸ тнeɴ.
Neιтнer wнαт ιт мeαɴт тo prαy ғor α мιrαcle...ɴor тнe prιce oғ oɴe."
blazepteri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Be My E-Pal, Please?

Postby Frogger » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:35 am

ME too! I have 4 cats named Cleo, Clancy, Chloe, and Stoli....and a greman-Shepard Mix named Rainy.
I have a little brother...and I am a twin...uugh! I am a girl without a boy-friend....
Frogger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icypinkcat21 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 am

im a girl with 3 cats (smokie,stripes,and moonlight) and 1 dog(abby), i dont have a boyfriend and,im 10
Last edited by icypinkcat21 on Wed May 13, 2009 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am quitting, and giving all my pets to my cousin, B r e e z e., and two of her friends. Thanks.
icypinkcat21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazepteri » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 am

how can someone that's younger than me have a boyfriend before me? :shock: my dog's name's abby, too. she is soo cute. :D
blazepteri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby audrie445 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 am

My name Rebecca and i'm 12 years old and i have one cat (Sophie) a choclate lab (Rita) a chihuahua (Ella) a goose (Alex) 5 rabbits (Cali,Camron,Charlie Brown,Woodstock,and Morgan) 4 pigeons( Smores,Camo,Juliet,and Bella) i also have some chickens but they don't have names. also i don't have a myspace or a facebook or a cellphone.
audrie445

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feri » Fri May 01, 2009 4:38 am

Hi, blazepteri!

I'd like to be your pen pal. I'm a girl, not having a boyfriend. I've also got 2 sisters and 2 brothers, and I'm the eldest, too! I don't have any pets (in real), but I love animals, especially cats(the little AND the big ones), dogs and wolves. I like drawing. I'm an honest person and quite sharp student. My favourite school subject is history.
My sister has an account in CS too(Roksu). And my sister's friend sometimes visits here on my computer. Don't delete us, please!

Pet's name: Meltdown
This little one reminds me about that one song... >3
Feri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serena » Fri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

I'd love to be your E-Pal x3

Let's see... My name's Amber, I'm 12, I'm a girl (yay for girls) I don't have a boyfriend, I live in the Netherlands (yay for Holland xD) and errr...
Oh! I have a fat cat called Thomas XD and three lizards called Zero (From Vampire Knight! It's so cool), Dundee, and Idiou. (Slightly comes from that Ichijou guy from Vampire Knight, but Idiou turned out to be an idiot, so it became Idiou XD)
I love watching anime and drawing ^^
Yeah, that's about it I guess x3
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!"
ImageImageImageImage
<3 Stray Dog is my Loyal Pet and my Scourge Sister <3

Want help but don't want to wait too long for a reply? There's a new Help System just for that! =]

"You're staying alive, staying alive."
Serena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazepteri » Sat May 02, 2009 2:17 am

yay! another VK fan-girl! it's funny, but i only know a few people in my area that have heard of it, and even fewer that have watched it and read the books ^^ it's really funny when my friends and i start going crazy about Kaname-oniisama (that's what i call him) and everyone looks at us like we are idiots or something. btw, nice names. although i would get a little snake and name it Zero, a puppy named Kaname, and a kitten named Yuuki. :lol:
blazepteri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serena » Mon May 04, 2009 4:41 am

Only few people know it? But VK is so cool Dx XD yeah, barely any people know it here as well XD
I can't read the books though, in the Netherlands there's almost no anime on tv and we don't have any manga books etc.
(I had to watch all episode of VK on youtube... Ugh, such bad quality sometimes.)
XD yay for Kaname, I must say, I like Zero and Shiki better though XD
^w^ yeah, that sounds adorable ^^ But bearded dragons(that are the kind of lizards I have x3) are more fun than snakes xD
They're easier to care for, they don't eat poor mouses, and they're more active and social ^^
lol, puppy named Kaname x3 Sounds adorable ^^
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!"
ImageImageImageImage
<3 Stray Dog is my Loyal Pet and my Scourge Sister <3

Want help but don't want to wait too long for a reply? There's a new Help System just for that! =]

"You're staying alive, staying alive."
Serena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Wed May 06, 2009 12:15 pm

I'll be your e-pal.
I won't say my name, but I go by Linn (a short version of my middle name) or Tris. I'm female.
I was really into anime when I was younger (12 or 13--don't worry, I'm not much older than that. I'm in high school. ^^; ), but not so much now... I do still draw it, however. I'm an art student, and among drawing, I make stained glass and jewelry (the metalworking kind, not beads-on-a-string jewelry).
I have a boyfriend that I've been with for almost a year and a half now.
I love dogs, cats, and wolves, and most other animals. Especially fluffy baby ones. <3
I have a cat, a dog, a fish, and a crayfish.
I like school, my friends, the colors purple, orange, green, turquoise and yellow, pretty rocks, books, words, and biology (I really do--in case you're wondering, my username is the biological term for having three chromosomes instead of two, like in Down Syndrome, which is called Trisomy 21 I think. <_<; It's a pretty cool word, I think.)
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me