The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Postby Kiyomice » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 am

illusion. wrote:Odio mucho mi escuela, es estúpido. Siempre estoy siendo intimidado por una chica, ella sabe quién es mi padre y está decidido a arruinar mi vida

I hate my school a lot, it's stupid. I'm always being bullied by a girl, she knows who my father is and is determined to ruin my life

I hope I didn't make too many mistakes but any support would be most welcome I am finding life a little hard rn

Lo siento. That sounds terrible.
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 am

illusion. wrote:Thank u I was sending that in my Spanish lesson lmao, your help is much appreciated thank you 😀😀😀😀

I hope it is indeed help and not me doing your homework xD

illusion. wrote:Odio mucho mi escuela, es estúpido. Siempre estoy siendo intimidado por una chica, ella sabe quién es mi padre y está decidido a arruinar mi vida

I hate my school a lot, it's stupid. I'm always being bullied by a girl, she knows who my father is and is determined to ruin my life

I hope I didn't make too many mistakes but any support would be most welcome I am finding life a little hard rn

Perfect spanish, only error was that if its a girl, you should say "decidida" and I dont know, but if you are a girl, also "intimidada". If you are a guy, just the first one xD

If you dont mind me asking, what is it so special about your dad that she can use it against you? That she bullies you with it? Could it be thag she is trying to be "friendly" or annoy you a bit without noticing its being too much? It usually happens to me ^-^'
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kyoko » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:47 pm

36 BENDITOS AÑOS

MIS QUERIDOS AMIGOS/AS

PERÚ ESTA DE VUELTA EN UN MUNDIAL

QUIERO LLORAR

Q U I E R O L L O R A R
Semi quitting
Sakura Kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Sakura Kyoko wrote:
36 BENDITOS AÑOS

MIS QUERIDOS AMIGOS/AS

QUIERO LLORAR

Q U I E R O L L O R A R

By the eight! 36 años, ñ not n! Too many anos! xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Jinchuuriki wrote:
illusion. wrote:Thank u I was sending that in my Spanish lesson lmao, your help is much appreciated thank you 😀😀😀😀

I hope it is indeed help and not me doing your homework xD

Perfect spanish, only error was that if its a girl, you should say "decidida" and I dont know, but if you are a girl, also "intimidada". If you are a guy, just the first one xD

If you dont mind me asking, what is it so special about your dad that she can use it against you? That she bullies you with it? Could it be thag she is trying to be "friendly" or annoy you a bit without noticing its being too much? It usually happens to me ^-^'

No that was a great deal of help to me I was just trying something new thanks again for helping me.

Oh and the thing about my dad, I don't see him or talk to him, he walked out three years ago
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyomice wrote:

Lo siento. That sounds terrible.

Thank you 😀 I have only just started posting and I never realized what a friendly place this was😀
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:53 am

illusion. wrote:No that was a great deal of help to me I was just trying something new thanks again for helping me.

Oh and the thing about my dad, I don't see him or talk to him, he walked out three years ago

No need to thank, I help almost everyone xD

Hmn... I see. So the girl in question is just plain mean then. I hate those people, they make me sick, I have allergy to them, my arms might sneeze from time to time xD

illusion. wrote:Thank you 😀 I have only just started posting and I never realized what a friendly place this was😀

Yeah, this place is super helpful, and weird, and funny and weird, and has roleplays and pets and weird stuff... and people help each other too, which is weird xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am

Sakura Kyoko wrote:
36 BENDITOS AÑOS

MIS QUERIDOS AMIGOS/AS

QUIERO LLORAR

Q U I E R O L L O R A R

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FELICITACIONES
    chicos se lo re merecen c': bienvenidos <3 <3 <3
    el mundial va a ser un lugar mejor con Perú >:O
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『more productive comfortable』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾fitter happierradiohead,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyomice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

¿Cómo están todos hoy? (:
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxu Rebel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Kiyomice wrote:¿Cómo están todos hoy? (:

bueno, pero todos mis notas son A’s salvo mi nota de matematicas (es 63 :silent:). mi maestro prometido la nota será arreglado hoy. No es... :/ no me gusta mi maestro de todos modos
ღ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ღ
ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪ|ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ|ᴅᴏʀᴋ
ʜɪ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟᴜxᴜ.
ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ.

Lights are OFF
Luxu Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me