Pen Pal? (wait, would that be E-Pal?)

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Pen Pal? (wait, would that be E-Pal?)

Postby AlbertaBound » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 am

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would like to be my e-Pal over this website? I love making new friends, (although be warned, I love to talk!) Here's some info about me
Name: Call me Bound
Other: I'm homeschooled (I know, Wierd!) I'm a firm Christian (you better believe it! ;) ) I do NOT have a boyfriend (But I have a friend whose a guy) I'm sarcastic (need I say more?) I would love to learn another language! (If you want to try and teach me, I'd be honored!) and I'm a A student. (Don't know my grade point average...remember, I'm homeschooled ;) )
If you would like to be my e-pal PM me or post here! Thanks for looking!

Alynn siggie art by Kamaliah. Thanks again!!
Byron by Steph-La. ^^
AlbertaBound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pen Pal? (wait, would that be E-Pal?)

Postby Frogger » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 am

I would love to be your e-pal!!!

Name: (My 6 year old brother calls me "Sissy")
Other:I am also a very strong Christian, I go to a Christian school! I am so sarcastic and a neat freak!!! I know Spanish, English and Canadian!!! I have traveled to Banff, Georgia, Washington D.C., Flordia, texas, Oklahoma, Oregon, California, Mexico, Minnesota, Colorado and many more! I skipped Kindergarten so I am in a grade with 13 year olds. I tutor Math and English, I have a friend who just happens to be a boy...lol. I am currently training in the Air Force. I know, it sounds way too weird. But I have to run all of the diagnostics of the planes and stuff. Other than that not much else.....my GPA is 3.9!

I have 2 wolf packs-Darkstripe's Pack, and The Striking Falcon Pack....

Thanks for reading mine!!!
Frogger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WTE19 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: Michaela
Other: I'm homeschooled (yay! :D ), have a younger sister & a younger brother (so I'm the eldest :) ). I absaloutly love animals (I have a hamster named Lilly♥). I love to read anything I can get my hands on. The insturment that I play is piano & I want to learn violin. I love to talk. I have a friend that is a boy, not boyfriend, but he's fun to be around. I'm on the internet almost every day. RPing is one of my favorite things to do! Also, I'm sometimes completely random :lol:

One more thing! I love to wright storys :)

Do you have MSN messenger?

Thanks! :)
WTE19

Postby blazepteri » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 am

You can write me anytime.

Name: call me Blaze
Other: I have two younger brothers (one is 4 the other is 5) and two little sisters (one is 2 the other is less than 1). I LOVE animals and drawing (I have 4 cats and 1 dog). I like to read manga (like Vampire Knight), be on the internet, and talk on the phone with my friends. No, I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have friends that happen to be guys. I love RPing on forums, like Valenth and DragonAdopters (I need to catch up on those :? ). I am not homeschooled like some people would think, but I am an honor student (I check my grades online).
"Now тнαт I тнιɴĸ αвoυт ιт, I reαlly dιdɴ'т υɴderѕтαɴd αɴyтнιɴɢ вαcĸ тнeɴ.
Neιтнer wнαт ιт мeαɴт тo prαy ғor α мιrαcle...ɴor тнe prιce oғ oɴe."
blazepteri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me