Hello my friends!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello my friends!

Postby appelway » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 am

I just started this website after a friend recommended it to me. I love online pet games like goatlings and flight rising, and I'm surprised it took me so long to start playing CS!

I mean theres no better time to join than now soo...

But i'm kind of confused about the rarities and stuff, and how long it takes for them to grow but i'll figure it out.

I also hope to draw on CS, so does anyone have any Oekaki tips? Like which is the best device to use it with.

And that's all for now. I'm sure I'll be back on the forums with more questions, so watch out!
appelway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello my friends!

Postby Ashki » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:57 am

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to CS! Do you have a favorite pet so far?

Pets take a variety of time to grow depending on the species, and you can find some loose guidelines for growth times on the individual adoptions pages for each species.
As for Oekaki, a great place to start would be this oekaki guide made by Sinamy!

The FAQ and Guide Index are great places to start, and if you're looking for a bit of extra guidance you might want to check out Adopt a Newbie.

You're also always welcome to send over a help ticket if you can't find answers to your questions - I hope to see you around! ^w^
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist