returning user - hey!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

returning user - hey!

Postby Ħale » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:28 am

Hi I'm hale! I'm coming back after not being on here for like four years (i think?). Honestly, I'm just looking for somewhere to be social and share my art on the internet that's not the main three social media sites or whatever. Also i missed my pets lol.

Is there anything big that I missed and should know about?
ImageImage

ImageImage
Ħale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: returning user - hey!

Postby retroz » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:50 am

Not sure about what's new on CS other than the security update that came out this week. I'm a new member myself so anything I notice as "new" is brand new. Regardless, welcome back to CS!

Hope you enjoy sharing your art! That's basically what I've been doing. Getting back into drawing through the drawing tool on here. It's been fun so far. Always seems like there's plenty to do on here.
retroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ħale » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:27 am

retroz wrote:Not sure about what's new on CS other than the security update that came out this week. I'm a new member myself so anything I notice as "new" is brand new. Regardless, welcome back to CS!

Hope you enjoy sharing your art! That's basically what I've been doing. Getting back into drawing through the drawing tool on here. It's been fun so far. Always seems like there's plenty to do on here.

Thanks! Yeah it's neat how active it is on here, I'm excited to jump back into things :^D
ImageImage

ImageImage
Ħale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:03 pm

Hi! Welcome back to CS :)

A few major changes have happened since you might have been online last, so I suggest checking out the Site Update Log for more info.

Just some more links to help you along!
    Site and Forum Rules
    Guide Index
    FAQ

If you have any questions, you're welcome to send in a help ticket, or post on the help + questions forum!
    If you would like some one-on-one help, you can also join Adopt A Newbie, where an adopter will "adopt" you, and show you around the site!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist