Intro- FAQ-

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Intro- FAQ-

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:29 am

For whatever reason you're here or however you got here,
Welcome.

My name is Daimen, but I go by a variety of nicknames, any of which you may call me if you know or create any. I'm male, and probably one of the only few guys here. Outside of my occupations, I enjoy gaming, drawing, getting lost in the woods, and working on cars.
--
My username is a bit childish and plain in my eyes, but it's the one I've had ever since I first joined in 2010. (Though, I've been on the site since late '09) I may change it later on, but if I were to, I would have done so by now. You may find me holding conversations in topics ranging from the General Discussion, Adults Chat +18, or in Games/Movies/Books/TV Shows Forums. I can also be found killing time in the Forum Games section, selling art in the CS Art Shops section, or even looking for my favourite CS Dog in the CS Trades forum. Other than so, I can also be seen helping other members in the Introductions, General Discussions, and any forum really.
--
Although I'm not the nicest person, whether on the forums or in real life, I'm always open to discussion of any topic I have knowledge of. I'm known to like a good argument, but to the extent that I don't violate any of the rules for the forum or site.
Always feel free to send me a Private Message whenever you wish, I'm always open to talk, help, answer any questions you have, etc. Although I'm always able to talk(etc.) it may take a little time for me to get back to you, and this may be for a number of reasons, (Not sure what to say/how to respond, need time to think over my response, I may have forgotten, etc.)
--

FAQ:
(ChickenSmoothie Version)
---
Who is in your Avatar?:
-
~
---
Who is in your signature?:
In my signature you will find a variety of my favourite Video Game Characters with the exception of one Favourite Movie character.
Top Row: Haytham Kenway, Haytham Kenway,
Middle Row: Trevor Philips(GTAV), Delsin Rowe(ISS), Nathan Drake(U), Sebastian Castellanos(TEW),Master Chief(Halo),
Bottom Row: Marquis de Lafayette(TO1886), Boba Fett(SW), Isaac Clark(DS), Aiden Pearce(WD), Edward Kenway(AC4BF)

---
Is [insert whatever here] for Trade?
-
You may offer, but I'm not obligated to accept.
---
Where can I find your ArtShop/Do you Take Commissions/etc.?
-
You can find my art shop here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2933915
---
Why haven't you accepted/edited/etc. my trade/been a while since I sent you this trade/etc.
-
I generally take some time to think over some trade offers. It may be a good time before you get a response, but I promise I won't keep you waiting for weeks. Just be patient and I will get to it when I am able.
If perhaps you've waited long enough, you can always send me a PM to relook at a trade you sent and I have yet to respond to, and I'll look at it right away.

---
Still updating.
Last edited by ShadowWolf~ on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:32 am, edited 10 times in total.
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
...PrinceHoundsStarWarsHindogesXFAQWeasylArtShopPlayStation.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Intro- FAQ-

Postby arabella !! » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:35 am

Hi there, it's nice to meet you! I seen you around the forum a couple of times, I love Assassin's Creed. Which one is your favourite game out of the series?

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:44 am

smofir. wrote:Hi there, it's nice to meet you! I seen you around the forum a couple of times, I love Assassin's Creed. Which one is your favourite game out of the series?

Nice to meet you as well.
Glad to find another fan of the series.
I'd have to say the third and fourth are my favourites.. both as I can't decide between them.
I really liked the beginning of the third, especially with Haytham, there was a lot of open land and scenery to discover, but the Fourth's gameplay was certainly the best in my opinion, the open waters, pirates, and (easier) controls were just an added bonus.
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:49 am

That's great! 4 used to be my favourite, but I'm over to syndicate cause' I recently just started playing it and it's amazing.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:56 am

smofir. wrote:That's great! 4 used to be my favourite, but I'm over to syndicate cause' I recently just started playing it and it's amazing.

Syndicate's graphics are absolutely stunning, I'll give you that. The gameplay is just as good,
but given that I am a huge pirate fan, it'd make sense that 4 (and 3) is/are my favourites.
And as much as I enjoyed Jacob, I liked the Kenway boys (excluding Connor).
Upsetting that you couldn't be Haytham for very long,
but I was overjoyed to know you'd play as Edward through all of the fourth one.
Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huskyy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi there! Its nice to meet you. c:
✿ female - introvert - british - capricorn ✿
Huskyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 am

stanleyjo wrote:Hi there! Its nice to meet you. c:

Nice to meet you as well.
Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me