Another Newbie

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Another Newbie

Postby PalePrincess » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I don't know how much I'll be around on the forums here, but I figured I might as well post in the Introductions thread. I'm very new to Chicken Smoothie, but I really like what I see so far. :)
I am most interested in PPS pets right now. Dragons are also among my favorites. My luck has been terrible lately, so my trade group isn't very large. Might as well throw this out there, too: my two Dreamies are the Joker and the Moonswirl. Some day...some day....
PalePrincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another Newbie

Postby Nautica » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome! I hope you have fun around here (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: 'caυѕe yoυ ѕaιd oυrѕ were тнe lιgнтнoυѕe тowerѕ, тнe ѕυn υpon тнaт place. darlιng, ι'll grow weary, нappy ѕтιll, wιтн jυѕт тнe мeмory oғ yoυr ғace. :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another Newbie

Postby WildDragonfly » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Well hello and welcome PalePrincess :) And welcome to the forums.

Good to hear that you are enjoying the site so far ^^ I hope you will take the opportunity to chat amongst other members on the forums :) There is such a large array of sections and topics. It is a fun way to pass the time while waiting for the pets to grow hehe

Even if you do decide to shy away from the forums, I hope you will continue to have fun here!

If you happen to have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM myself or another Newbie Helper^^

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me