I'm Wild!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I'm Wild!

Postby snowydays » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Hello everyone,or who comes to look at this thread. :lol: .You can call me Wild,and I don't have much to say.Wish I did! :D

My dream couple,yes dream.If either of these butterfly wolves get a different 2nd gen partner.I don't think I would like it.xD.

In my siggie,Rea and Max.I hoard 2nd gens,I have more than 700 and still finding more.My second hoard are purple butterfly rats.And my newest hoard is,the new donkeys. :)

Well,that's about it.
snowydays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Wild!

Postby lou; » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey there WildLove! :)
I'm planning on starting a hoard by the way - although, I'm a large fan of dogs, I think all are great, there's no best. :D
See you around sometime. :)
STARS
Magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe -- the stars sighed in unison.
lou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 am

Hello Wild :) A very be-lated welcome to ya!

I would have to agree with you 100% on the pairing of those BWolves. It just makes sense! I mean look how great they look together :thumbup:

Woah another 2nd Gen hoarder eh? Not me, but I recently traded with one :) I am so happy more and more people are taking interest in them. I don't like the bad name 2nd Gens have, hopefully it will be gone soon. I personally think 2nd designs are some of the most awesome out there and I can't wait for my collection of them to grow :D Good luck with your donkey hoard, I would like to obtain a few extra for trade fodder but I have a feeling that might not be so easy >.< It depends how long the donkeys will be available for.

Anywho, enough babble from me! xD

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowydays » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Dali:Good look with starting one!It takes a little while to make it grow,bit it's worth it.;D

Wild..Dragonfly.:lol:.:I'm also happy that when I look at the users here,I see people who have NFT 2nd gens,even for little love.My favorite pets are the 2nd gens as well,and it's sad to see so many in the pound,or being traded off as,"Get it away!".

But,I do love to see the new couples.I don't think it would be to hard to get a few more donkeys,but I am only getting 20 for now.15 left. :D .
snowydays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me