Hello, getting to know me.

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello, getting to know me.

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 pm

So this is a thread to give other CS players a bit of a heads up about me.

Who I am

Haha, I assume you must be bored to be reading this but, since you are here (and obviously somewhat curious) I shall hopefully entertain you.

Perhaps my name looks familiar? If it does, you wouldn't be wrong, I do play many petsites and I use the same (or near same) name each time. Has anyone else ever used my name? No, I don't think so. It's a pretty different name and I doubt anyone would want to impersonate me :P. I mean really they wouldn't get very far xD!
I consider myself an active player, and some of my favorite things to do online (at least petsite wise), are roleplaying, events, collecting, battledomes vs puzzles, making custom pets/items, and swapping pets/items.
Right now I enjoy hitting the giveaway boards. It's how I have gotten most of my pets, thanks to some kind players as well as those who have quit.
I think like all pet owners, I do play a bit favorites towards pets that look like mine, or give me the ability to have a virtual version of my pets. So Merles, especially red reflect my MAS (mini Australian Shepherd), who is a red merle with green eyes. Black and White dogs that look close to a Border Collie, my girl is 15 1/2yrs old. And of course Guinea Pigs! I have yet to see anyone ever make a GP that looks like mine (I have a short hair tortie) but, mine has a black face mask (where most put brown xD).

A few things I'm into:

Werewolves, animation, art (traditional and digital), MACs and PCs :P, caterpillars, watching cartoons (esp the 90's), watching shows such as Alpha Dogs/Cake Boss/Top Shot/Home Improvement/I Love Lucy, and summer time (especially the beach/pool).

I am:

I'm a quad and anthro furry. Preferably quad. My main form is a winged wolf (much larger and bulkier than the average size) but, has the ability to shape shift. Being a furry is a deep part of who I am and has been for SO long.

What I can't stand:

Stupidity (there's being new to something and then there's being just plain stupid), People who say: sure anything goes! And then tell you: oh no that won't work (really?!), know it alls, people who love to say: Well just because you don't like it means your opinion isn't valid (there's I can understand why you don't like it, this is why others do and THEN there's: Well if we take this away you're taking away an ability for these people to do X,Y and Z! -And of course that not being true).
People who see a group of mine open and offer all these common new pets on my 2009 rares x_x which are also my dreamies! Like, really? Just because it's on my WL does not mean I WANT it that bad Dx! Most of the common and lessers are to find in ADOPTION groups, not on your trade list!

My CS Pets

I do LOVE to collection all pets, however incest and rats are on the lower end. I am very thankful for those who have helped me acquire my 09 dreamies, be they quitting or just a random act of gifting. I love my pets, and even if I go inactive for a time, I always, always come back to any site that I enjoy. I do enjoy putting items on my pets as I love to play dress up and change their look. What can I say being an artist nothing ever stays constant with attire or, looks for some.

I don't bite -unless provoked :lol: so I'm friendly upon approach. Have a question, I don't mind answering but please sometimes I don't have the time to explain everything xD.
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello, getting to know me.

Postby ;NeverEnding; » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Please don't bite! :P
Question- are you the same LA from PA? XD
;NeverEnding;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm

;NeverEnding; wrote:Please don't bite! :P
Question- are you the same LA from PA? XD

Zee one and only ;D!
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;NeverEnding; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Haha! As soon as I saw your name, I just had to check XD Tis Match here! XD
;NeverEnding;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Yea it's just hard when some places like here let you use the ' and PA and Neo do not :P. But yes, if you ever see my long name 99.999999999% it's got to be me. If someone used that name and, it wasn't me, I think my head would asplode, then I'd wonder what possessed them to use it xD!!
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;NeverEnding; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 pm

I think that would be hilarious if someone used that name- it's not like it's very common XD

Surprisingly I see Matchitehew used a fair bit. Like on DA I'm Matchitehew1 because just Matchitehew was taken XD Most places I'm Matchitehew, but a few places like here and neo I'm not :P ;NeverEnding; and CaptianSquigglyMcNubbin (CaptainSquiggly) are normally my other names :P

Where did your name come from anyway? It's very unique!
;NeverEnding;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 am

Sorry for the delayed reply, I get side tracked with this event xD! It actually was developed for an RP character of mine. And when I was signing up to Neo, I thought: Ok I'll use that, since I am totally in love with who this character is based off of (HS crush xD). At least his name. But for the character it breaks down like this:
LA -for the location he resides in.
Dark -because he's a half demon breed.
Fire -for being a pyro xD
Wolf -since that's what his form was based around.

Trouble is, people tend to call me Las and not LA. It's like: gah, I'm not Las D:.
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me