► Hello There. ◄

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: ► Hello There. ◄

Postby Klea » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Just in case... have you seen any of these links yet?

Welcome to ChickenSmoothie! ChickenSmoothie can be a bit confusing if you do not know the ways of the "roads" c: You could start by telling everyone how you found ChickenSmoothie... Any topic you enjoy to look at try bookmarking it... Here is the Guide Index it should be of use to you if you have any questions.... Want to learn the Tips to trading... go here.... Have a problem.... go to the CS suggestions and Problems Forum.... If you have any other questions... contact Me, a General Helper, People with the Orange/Pink usernames... or use the CS Help System.... Here is a topic on how to report posts that are against CS rules... If you are not sure if a trade is fair.... check it out here! Also, here is a list/guide of rares list pets...

Hope you enjoy your time here at ChickenSmoothie!

Have a blessed day,

Mesa
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

Really wanting: DECEMBER 18 PETS

Need help? Pm me - Trade with me - my suggestion

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me