Any newbies need help let me know

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Any newbies need help let me know

Postby Wild Wind » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 am

i promise i wont get mad when you ask questions
Pet's name: OMG its cracking =)!!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.

[
Wild Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Any newbies need help let me know

Postby White Fox » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi I'm kind of new and I've only been on this site two times this is my third. How do pets grow up cause I cheaked one of my horses and it says less thatn a day old when it is more thatn that now?
Oh and one more thing is it natural to find someone so nice, on the second day? Cause I found a really nice person! You know how u are! :)
ImageImage Image
White Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 am

bloodspill489 wrote:Hi I'm kind of new and I've only been on this site two times this is my third. How do pets grow up cause I cheaked one of my horses and it says less thatn a day old when it is more thatn that now?
Oh and one more thing is it natural to find someone so nice, on the second day? Cause I found a really nice person! You know how u are! :)

Hey guys! One of the things I like about CS is you don't have to get clicks to make your pets grow, and they won't die! Your pets will grow up on their own. For horses, I think they grew this month starting from 4 days, and later, but I'm not 100% positive about that, and it changes from month to month. The Outcomes Thread will tell you what pets will grow when, so you can keep track, and see if you are missing any outcomes. And it's perfectly normal to find nice, helpful people so quickly, there's one almost everywhere you look! If you have anymore questions, feel free to pm me or one of the Newbie Helpers (with salmon colored names)!

EDIT: Wild Wind, sorry for taking over your thread!
(Possibly) Back after a long hiatus!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Fox » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Oh thx, that helped me alot. (I can stop worring!) :)
Oh and there is one more thing I wante to ask, how come some people make up trading rules?
There are also some people who say u have no pets they need, why do they do that?
Cause I'm new and all and of course I probaly don't have any pets people want!
Oh and why does it say on the pound opens in 24 hours. Then when that time is gone it says the pound opens in half a day or it will open in 2hours 45 mins (something like that) ?
ImageImage Image
White Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 am

People make up trading rules to help block "bad trades" they might have received other wise.

If someone says you have nothing they need or want for a certain pet, it is because that pet is valuable to them worth more than what you are offering. For example you most likely would never be able to trade something like a warrior cat for a very rare or old pet. You just have to get to learn pets values, it takes a little time, but you will get it.

You pretty much answered the Pound question yourself. The Pound will start saying it will open within 24 hours, and it basically counts down until the pound opens.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me