SOMEONE SPECAIL

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

SOMEONE SPECAIL

Postby Leopaw » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:38 am

I'm new.
Leopaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SOMEONE SPECAIL

Postby Olivia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi there, Leopaw, and welcome to CS. I'm glad you took a moment to stop by and introduce yourself. C:

If you haven't already, I suggest you check out these links. They contain very helpful information.
- Tips for New Players!
- Newbies click here!
- Must-Read Topics For Newbies
- CS Help
- Guide Index
- Our Wiki Page

I hope you will enjoy Chicken Smoothie as much as I do. And if you ever get stuck or have any questions feel free to PM me or any other General Helper. We would be happy to help. ^-^
Olivia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SOMEONE SPECAIL

Postby Klea » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Welcome to CS! Like Olivia said, do not be afraid to PM a General helper! Those links will help you out a ton! Make sure to check them out!
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

a good rider can hear
his horse speak to him.

Really wanting: DECEMBER 18 PETS

Need help? Pm me - Trade with me - my suggestion

siggy made by flawless.
Klea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me