Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Cylowolf32 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:22 am

I’m a newbie but how does cs work?
Cylowolf32

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Licorice. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:41 pm

never mind. found what I was looking for.
Last edited by Licorice. on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Licorice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Username:Northernstars
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I had recently played it, forgot my User/Password, didn't play for about a year, came back and forgot how to get around :T.
What do you like best so far?: Everything
Any questions?: No, I just need help with my stuff. :3

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting
hello. i’m salem. i'm 16 years old, and i have been part of this community going on 5 years i think. i can’t remember to be honest. i’m very open to conversation and have a pretty carefree attitude, just don’t get on my bad side, it’s not fun to be on. take it from people around me. as long as you treat me nicely, i’ll treat you with the same respect. it’s a win/win situation. please be sensitive to triggers, as anyone would for everybody else, i do have my own things that make me uncomfortable, so please be cautious. otherwise, don’t be afraid to dm me <3

i took a small break from roleplaying back in early December, but i’d like to get back into it slowly, so i’m always down to having 1x1’s with people, but i don’t really like group roleplays due to my own social anxiety. nothing against grp, it’s just me.
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacesheep » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:50 am

Username: Animecafe102
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None besides English unfortunately!
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Not yet! (Honestly I didn't really know about the help section of the forums till now, I may have helped people other times but I don't remember! I did gift someone a rare who had mentioned they didn't have any in order to help them out but I'm not sure that it counts lol)
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: Well I've been in the site since I believe December 2015, and I feel I understand the site enough now to help people out! And I've wanted to be able to help users of the site for awhile!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: It depends, there ar times where I go inactive for awhile, but as of right now I'm on frequently, nearly every day, and I usually am on and off the site the majority of the day if I'm able!
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): For now I'm willing to adopt 2-3 as I haven't done this before and don't want to get overwhelmed or have trouble helping my newbies because I have too many lol!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course!<3
Spacesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milesian » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 am

Username: Milesian
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: saw some art comms done via the site o7
What do you like best so far?: How art driven and active the forums seem to be!
Any questions?: I'm pretty lost lol >_>
Milesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Username: Oakhearted
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None, only English
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I think so, But can't really remember who and where.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: Because I love to help people out in general, And I love being a role-model and leader, I like to make people feel welcome and I have a few threads, that are helpful in alot of ways.Gifts Of Generousity Cat Care Campus
and I am soon to make a adoption center / free gifts thing just for newbies!
But yeah, Other than that, I think I'd make a good companion person / adopter c: And yeah I think that's all ^^ Hope you consider me~
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: pretty active and long (if i'm not busy or stuck at school) :)
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): probably 3-5?
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I have ^^
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yup, definitely!
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxesRbeautiful » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello, I was assigned a newbie with the last update, although they have not logged on since then; I never got to help them. Could I be assigned a new newbie please?
Please trade with me! I'm free to talk to and answer any questions. I've been around since 2011.
I love this game so much, I grew up on CS
FoxesRbeautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceinmyhead » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Username: Spaceinmyhead
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None, sorry.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have actually! There is one person, Jantie who I have helped extensively when they were first new, unfortunately this was done through PM, but if you want me to send you proof of it I will be happy to!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I love helping people on this site. It's been almost three years since I first joined and I want to give back to the community. Everyone was so kind to me when I first joined and I want to give someone else that experience as well.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm on basically every day, and for a few hours
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): Man I will take all 5! The more people I can give a better experience on this site, the better!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: I sure did, and I still would love to become, and continue to be an Adopter.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! Everyone deserves a polite and thoughtful introduction to any new thing. Being rude just causes people to be less likely to interact with you.

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:06 am

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following adopter forms have been declined for the following reasons:
  • Adopters must have an account of at least one year of age. Under-age adopters can apply, but you will need to refer to the front page and re-read the adopters section for the details on how to do so.

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon & AquilaFuga

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items