Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Majestic Fox » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Username:Majestic Fox
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:Only English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:My friend told me to check it out.
What do you like best so far?: ummm... idk the people are nice...
Any questions?: to many to ask...
Majestic Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellaxoxo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 am

Username: Bellaxoxo
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend of mine used to play
What do you like best so far?: Everything!
Any questions?: Nope :)
xoxo ♡
bellaxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erisere » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:07 am

Username: Erisere
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend
What do you like best so far?: Puppies
Any questions?: How does this game work?
Last edited by Erisere on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erisere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarDolphin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 pm

ScarDolphin wrote:Username: ScarDolphin
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): I am fluent in Danish. I have also lived in Scotland, so I know and understand most Scottish slangs.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have helped my brother when he first started playing CS a few months ago. I'm afraid I don't have any links to a post as I'd sit with him and the computer and explain it to him.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I am helpful and it's not too long ago I was new to the site, which had been recommended to me by a friend. I was really confused and I was glad I had my friend to explain to me how CS works. Therefore, I would like to return the favour by helping other new members to understand and find their way around this website.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I am on several times every day, but the sessions are different from time to time. I tend to have CS open in my browser almost 24/7, and check once in a while if I'm not already browsing the forums. I would say, all in all, that I am on roughly 3-5 hours each day, with breaks, although it varies a lot due to school and afterschool activities.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I read and understood all of the information.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes, I agree.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): I'm willing to adopt up to 3 newbies at the moment, so I don't get too stressed with other stuff.

My newbie hasn't replied, and it's been a while since I messaged them. Therefore, I'm open for 3 newbies at the moment c:
─── Image ─────────────

I'm Scar // She/her // Cancer // GMT+1 //
─────────────────────────────────────
My interests: My horses // Utapri // Hypmic // Idolish7 // Genshin

───────────────────────────────────────────
⧽ --- ⧼ Trade Thread ⧽ --- ⧼

────────── Image ───
ScarDolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following underage adopters have been accepted and will be placed on the list;

The following adopter forms have been declined for the following reasons:
  • Adopters must have an account of at least one year of age. Under-age adopters can apply, but you will need to refer to the front page and re-read the adopters section for the details on how to do so.
  • Form was inadequate, either did not provide enough information for us to make a decision or it simply did not give us confidence that you could adequately help a newbie. If you are not sure how you can fix this, you may PM a thread-mod about it.

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon & AquilaFuga

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marya d.’s adoption form

Postby morrissey » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:35 am

Username: marya d.
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): russian, french, and german. keep in mind i speak primarily british english.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i’ve helped people here and there through trades and pm.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i believe i should be able to adopt a newbie as i am very kind and patient, and know my way around cs.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i’m literally on cs every day, and for hours it depends on the day. on weekdays i’m on from 1pm-2pm game time, then from 10pm-3am game time.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 3 would be a good number c:
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: i did!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course!
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dean_Winchester » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:42 am

Username: Dean_Winchester
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:Only English please
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:A friend told me I should play
What do you like best so far?:Everything is cool!
Any questions?:not right now
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(HUNTING)▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THING)▬▬▬▬▬
╔═════════════════════╗
biobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobio
XXXXXXlink-link-link-©
╚═════════════════════╝
Dean_Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Username: Burrito Bunny
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): French
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Many times! ^^ Posting links...there are too many.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I'd love to help this program out, since it is really helpful I think! I used to do it a ton, but I always forget to sign up again. Since I have the time, and I know this sometimes runs a little low on adopters, I figured that I should really come back and lend a hand again!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: All day every day. 4-5 hours at least, on and off throughout the day.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 5!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadroses. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 am

Username: izzyayg
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): N/A
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: N/A (not that I can find)
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I am very friendly and I know the website pretty well. I have good time management skills, I can get a task done quickly, and i work good with young people and adults. I am also a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community and I am very accepting.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I normally get on everyday or every other day for about 35 minutes but I get on maybe 5 times a day.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 3 is my maximum but any amount is fine!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes, and I have reread it a few times!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course! I love helping people and this type of thing is really fun for me.
Last edited by deadroses. on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
FREE PALESTINE

intj Image
F1, noah kahan, camus, hozier, AM, grishaverse, marvel AOS, young royals, p!@td, palaye royale
Image Image
deadroses.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calculator » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:11 am

jesse ridgeway wrote:
jesse ridgeway wrote:helped my newbie and offered the outlet if they had questions to ask, but would love to help another newbie. c:

jesse ridgeway wrote:Username: jesse ridgeway
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to to the post/s: I was a helper here for a while. I also usually go on the new user thread and pm some new users so kinda used to helping people through the site.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: Well, I have been on the site for a while and know pretty much every little nook and cranny about it. I love meeting new people and enjoy watching them grow. I want to help new users because I know this site can be challenging and want to help them so they can enjoy it as much as I do. It's just fun to get someone into something you love, while also helping them along the way.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Everyday, and off and on throughout the day.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course.

( sorry for underlining, it was hard for me to read it, also this is my reapply so hope this is better! )
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me