Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby yaku » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 am

Shoutentenshi wrote:Username: shoutentenshi
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: NA
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: a friend told me about it, so I thought id give it a whirl.
What do you like best so far?: the pets
Any questions?: How do you trade? Like, are there rules and guidelines? She said she traded for most of her pets. How would I build my own collection up?

The easiest way to obtain pets is by picking them up from normal adoptions, which are accessible from the top of the page under "Adopt" and are changed on the first of every month. There are also events, which are seasonal and/or related to major holidays, and the pound, which opens at random intervals and allows you to grab one pet (sometimes rare!) per 3 hours. I'm sure you know how to actually initiate a trade, but guidelines vary from person to person - it's always worth checking their trade rules before you send something. General etiquette is also a bit flexible and demand makes things tricky, so if you're trading much aside from swaps (for example, if you had a rare rabbit from the 2017 Easter event and traded it for another rabbit from the 2017 Easter Event, that would be a swap) and fairly recent, low-rarity pets, I would suggest making good use of the Fair Trade and Understanding Rarities threads to avoid being scammed in case you end up with a pet that's worth something.

Shadowsoar wrote:Username:ShadowSoar
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am Fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A Youtuber Named Alpha Furrest mentioned it and i thought i should try it
What do you like best so far?: I like all of the really cute pets that you can adopt.
Any questions?: I dont know if im posting the correcting thing, i dont know where to post this so im posting it here.
Sorry if i have the wrong place i really really really would be sorry if this is wrong! :) :D 8-) :lol: :thumbup:

You're perfectly and totally fine, don't worry!
┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┤

ImageImagex xImage
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

( HEY SENSEI
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
lesbian / scorpio / intp
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
popstar / 1 / 2 / 3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
pms on
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
Image ⎬⎬

OUR
VOIC
EVER
├┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Imagex
x
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
yaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Username: ~Nugget~
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English):Korean
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have, Mostly in role-plays and adoptable's I can't find the post though.....
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I care and I enjoy helping others!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: 3-4 Hours on Average but sometimes i go on for 7 hours strait... and I get on whenever I can! (Which is normally everyday. but sometimes I could miss a day)
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes,
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of cource,
Last edited by ~Kokichi~ on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Username: xMoonfish
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: No, but a while back I helped someone with trading after they PM'ed me!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I've been on CS for a fair amount of time, and I know my way around! I am a very bright and happy person, very willing to help those in need on CS.~ Plus, I think it'd be really fun showing a newbie a way around town! There are so many fun things on here, like LOLO, Summer Event, Christmas Event, and more. I love helping newbies out with trades, as that is a lot of fun, and you get to link them to so many helpful threads! Also, the little things like bumping, double-posting, following trade rules and such, I think I could help out with a lot. I've seen so many new people on here, I even have a adoption center for them specifically! :)
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Almost every day, three hours or more.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes!~
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course, I will never be impolite and unhelpful, I will try my best to be a great helper to them and I hope they have the best time learning how CS works!

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following adopter forms have been declined for the following reasons:
  • Form was inadequate, either did not provide enough information for us to make a decision or it simply did not give us confidence that you could adequately help a newbie. If you are not sure how you can fix this, you may PM a thread-mod about it.

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon, AquilaFuga, Panne, Porcelaine, Fat Unicorn and Nadine.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiroiokami » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Username:lonebluewolf
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: like it! My sister, blueyewolf ask me to try to play this game as my sister and I use same laptop so, please don't banned us!
What do you like best so far?: love it! Pets are so cute!
Any questions?: how do I get gifts? ~
Shiroiokami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am

lonebluewolf wrote:Username:lonebluewolf
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in english
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: like it! My sister, blueyewolf ask me to try to play this game as my sister and I use same laptop so, please don't banned us!
What do you like best so far?: love it! Pets are so cute!
Any questions?: how do I get gifts? ~

Kind users will gift you sometimes, but you can't ask for them since that is against the rules. I suggest visiting the free adoptions board: viewforum.php?f=22 Also, wait until the pound is open: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pound.php :)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiroiokami » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:49 am

Oh i see! So that means i need to wait for someone to teach me?
Shiroiokami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 am

Username: Vexx
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: When I looked for a list of animal MMOS.
What do you like best so far?: The designs of the adult pets.
Any questions?: How do you use the post interface and navigate the forums?

Message of the day: hello?

Song of the day: Mystery "Song"

~ Hiya! I'm Vexx, a loser who has nothing better to do than to waste her time on CS! ~
~ I like cats, wolves, games, and other nerdy stuff. ~

∞ Member since 2017 and proud of it. ∞

I am a holibomber! I have gifted 10 people. I have received 8 gifts.
~ pssst! I'm collecting staff pets. feel free to trade or donate some. ~
Vexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 am

Username: Saki
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: [Learning Spanish; English is my native language]
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through Google! I liked Dragcave so I found a website that's like it in a way.
What do you like best so far?: I love the games and friends you can make on here! I've made 2 of the best friends ever on this site, and I wish to never forget them!
Any questions?: Nope!
Other?: I came here to learn some rarities and such from users who know more than me. I am still technically a newbie, so some of the rules I may not know, too.
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatherineTheCat » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 am

Username: Nureko
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Learning Spanish; English but German is my native language
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I went here some years ago (because of google), but forgot my passwort. Now Im here again :3 since 2014
What do you like best so far?:I think the idea behind this game great, trading and making friends here is so cool :3
Any questions?: No :)
Other?: Every time i notice that someone is new, i always gift them so they have the
opportunity to start right away. I also offer every time my help :)
CatherineTheCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me