The General Helpers

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: The General Helpers

Postby gamorasass » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 am

ZΕL wrote:
King Kakashi wrote:
      Is there a thread that discusses the worth of pets vs $C?
      I tried to seeing what I could find, but no luck. Only discussions on rarities, dates, etc. and how much pets are worth to other pets. Nothing about $C. I'm stumped.

Ugh, thank you so much!! I don't know why I couldn't find it xD

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuckyLaceMaker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:28 am

tysm not im not so confused
LuckyLaceMaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jellygutz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi me and my friend cant find each other at all and we are both new, we also cant send each other any pms or add each other. Sorry if im posting in the wrong place. Thank you. :3
Jellygutz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Defiant_Fennec » Thu May 10, 2018 11:32 pm

How do i apply items to my animals?
Defiant_Fennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Thu May 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Defiant_Fennec wrote:How do i apply items to my animals?

This is a quote from the Newbie Guide & Index;

Newbie Guide & Index wrote:» Pet Dressups

Another fun thing to do here on Chicken Smoothie is dressing our pets up with items. Items are obtained by either getting them in events, buying them from the CS Store or trading for them! To dress up one of your pets click on the pet you desire to add an item to. Underneath the pet, you should see a few links.

Click the one that says “Add items to your pet…”

You should then be able to see all of your items and drag them onto your pet however you please!

Make sure that - after you're done dressing up your pet - that you click the "save changes" button that's along the bottom of the page. ^_^
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleNarwhal39 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi there, I've never posted before aprouve me please
LittleNarwhal39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepish » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Jellygutz wrote:Hi me and my friend cant find each other at all and we are both new, we also cant send each other any pms or add each other. Sorry if im posting in the wrong place. Thank you. :3

hi there! sorry to hear you can't find your friend, i hope this will answer your question.

-first, where the logo on the top for chicken smoothie, scroll up there, and look under 'help.' then click "search." Image

-second, once you clicked "search." scroll down, and find "search for author" and type in your friend's username.Image
if they have posted on any threads, their posts will show up! and hopefully you will be able to find them that way.
like this-Image

i hope this helped you!! if you still need help, feel free to pm me or pm our wonderful general helpers!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JessIcat1988 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Hi I had a question I'm going someone can answer.

I played this game a lot last year. I was on every month frequently and participated in all the events.
That being said, I somehow missed out on the 2 special release pets last year & just now realised it bc of the fox. This is more than a little devastating bc one is a fox which are my favorites and ive never gotten a special release before so I kept looking for it to happen and figured that there weren't any.
So my question is: are the special releases announced when they happen or are going on? Is it an event that I somehow missed? Are they just random rare pets that pop up in a batch of adoptables? How does this work?
I dont want to miss this year's & I know its going to be close to impossible to get that 2017 fox now so I need to know. :/

Thanks for any insight
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 2 people.
I have received 2 gifts.

Going through a hard time..need some escapism..
~JessIcat1988~
JessIcat1988

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:53 pm

JessIcat1988 wrote:Hi I had a question I'm going someone can answer.

I played this game a lot last year. I was on every month frequently and participated in all the events.
That being said, I somehow missed out on the 2 special release pets last year & just now realised it bc of the fox. This is more than a little devastating bc one is a fox which are my favorites and ive never gotten a special release before so I kept looking for it to happen and figured that there weren't any.
So my question is: are the special releases announced when they happen or are going on? Is it an event that I somehow missed? Are they just random rare pets that pop up in a batch of adoptables? How does this work?
I dont want to miss this year's & I know its going to be close to impossible to get that 2017 fox now so I need to know. :/

Thanks for any insight

The "special release" fox was one of last year's so-called "UR pets".
    Those pets are rare outcomes that can be adopted from a special giftbox during out advent calendar event.
    Every year on December 18th, CS lets people adopt a small number of pets that aren't brand new event pets, but actually old, rare pets from previous years. You don't have any control over which exact pets you get, but all of them are valuable. (For the past few years you were actually guaranteed to get rare+ pets only. No uncommons and under!)

Between all those old pets, however, there are also a few pets that have never been available on their own at all. These UR ("unreleased") pets are only available as possible outcomes from the December 18th box.
    Each year new UR pets are added to the mix, but the old ones will be available once more as well.
    They're so rare and valuable because of this limited release time.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers. » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Lucky is a queen, she’s really helped me out a lot and honestly I don’t know what I’d do without her. She’s such an amazing friend, she’s helped me out in tough situations and made me smile when I was sad, the general helpers are extremely amazing people, they don’t get enough credit for the work they do. 💕
𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈───────
Riley, She/They.
Adult + Lesbian

─────────- carrd
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒──────────
Kara Danvers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups