Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Luncasi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Username: Canta
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Heard about it through Pokefarm
What do you like best so far?: I haven't really explored the site so far, but I suppose I like the idea of the pets growing up.
Any questions?: My main question is how the whole growing up cycle works/how the Forums work, since those are the only areas I really know about so far. ^^
Luncasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:35 am

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon, AquilaFuga, Panne, Porcelaine, Fat Unicorn and Nadine.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:57 am

Username: Burrito Bunny
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): French
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Tons of times in the forums. Not so much in recent months but here'e a few: x xx
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I always help wherever I can. I've adopted before in the past. I believe this program is very helpful for the newbies who want all the help they can get when starting out since it can be overwhelming at first.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: At least once a day to check pms. I don't often post but I poke around. Always check up on pms though. I'm looking to post more too.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:05 am

Username: Fearless Of Fate

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English):Latin

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s:other then giving My freinds dragon ,signutes and coding help no sadly .I have tried so many times to sign up to be a mod but because Of not getting to help out before with someone no one will let me help in the future

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?:I spend hours a day on here .Wanting to help and roleplay but things seem to be slow.I get lonely and bored a lot and would love to help I new user out .I would help the with anything and everything I can and could and love new people .I know how Chicken Smoothie runs and can help alot .I am good at making freinds .I know my account isn't quite a year old yet but I really want to help new user out and I am less then a month away from becoming a year old member .I would really love to help a new user. I play this daily. I can would do anything to help someone .

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?:16-18 hours of my day and i stay up till 2:00 am roleplaying with my freinds .and when I log in its about 5:30

Do you read and understand all of the Adopter information?:Yes I red every last post on the front page 4 times

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:Yes I do .Of Course I do at all times .I promise do be as clam and gentle as possible

I am a year old member now .....
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allister » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 am

Username: knight of the wind
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: just english! (i tend to type in lowercase, i hope that's okay!)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: people talking about it on a discord server, made me wanna join in :o
What do you like best so far?: i'm really having fun with the events that are going on right now!
Any questions?: nope!! (hope i did this right ;v;)
Image Image Image
silver / axel, they / he, bi / trans
sonic is good, actually
allister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Username: Moonblaze-Angel; I go by either Angel or Moon. :3
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Mostly my friends when they first signed up; all of that was verbal. Just recently, though, I helped some people?One Two
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I feel as though I am qualified enough. I have been on CS for 3 years now, and have participated in nearly everything the site has to offer. I know I could show somebody around, explain hard to understand things, and be a friend. I am friendly, considerate, and love to joke around. I have much experience in roleplaying, trading, and oekaki (which I feel are the three main parts of CS), as well as the other boards. I'm actually given this job at my current school (as part of Student Council), and I would love to gain more experience as a mentor.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I get on at least every other day; though, it is usually every day. I can get on all through out the week, and am on for at least 2-4 hours in total per day.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I did. I was surprised that this was so much simpler than the first time I applied; no categories!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course.[/quote]
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plumette » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:27 am

Username: Plumette
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Just English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Looking for new games and my aunt told me about it
What do you like best so far?: I don't know yet
Any questions?: Some
ImageImageImage
Plumette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyyWolf » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 am

a
Last edited by SnowyyWolf on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowyyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicello » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:42 am

Username: Chemicello
Languages that you are fluent in besides English: None
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Becuase I am patient and willing to explain things over and over in as much detail as required, I am friendly and like to think that I am approachable. Also, I love making friends and its a great way to meet new people. As well as that, I did not have anyone tell me what to do when I joined and I was a bit in the dark for a few months until I figured things out, so I don't want other people to have to guess at how to use this site.
How often do you get on cs?: Everyday, unless I am on holiday or have an important event (unlikely).
How long do you typically spend on cs each time you get on?: around an hour, a couple of times a day usually.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: yes, completely
╔════════════════╗
chemi .INFJ. she/her
ravenclaw. french/ english.
*houseplant enthusiast*
*mountain and trail runner*
I love roleplaying, and
helping new players. pm me
if you want help or a chat!

╚════════════════╝

Chemicello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _CALIXOCAAT_ » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 am

sent a PM to my SECOND newbie weeks ago with no response- i'd be happy if you could put me back on the list! thank you
╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
--------------------------------------------------------------
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
☆IF YOU DONT LIKE CATS ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━┓

heyo! i'm calixo but feel free to call me dapp! i love
trading and making new friends so feel free to PM me anytime ! art

┗━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx