Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby lacke » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:50 am

lacke wrote:Username: lacke
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): only english
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i have helped people, mainly through pm's from the comfort corner. i do not however have any links to a thread where i've helped anyone.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i remember when i was a new user, i had no idea what i was doing. i was pretty lost and confused, and i remember asking a friend who had been here previously on tips and what to do correctly. i appreciated them helping me and i then came to realize that i too enjoy helping people and i hate to see new people, even in real life, run away from situations because they do not understand, and i feel like i could help somebody out!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: im on cs daily, periodically throughout the school hours but for around 5-6 hours when i get back into my dorm.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes i have.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: i completely agree.

my newbie is on their own now, so im reapplying ^^
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Midnight-Stars wrote:Username: Midnight-Stars
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am fully fluent in English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: By a friend on Google+
What do you like best so far?: I have only been on for a few minutes so I have no idea.
Any questions?: I just want to know how to navigate this website and how to play.

linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustJenna01 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Username: JustJenna01
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am completely fluent in English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A YouTuber I love recommended it.
What do you like best so far?: I love how cute the pets are!
Any questions?: I'm still not sure how to trade, and I'd love to know how long I have to wait until my babies become adults.
JustJenna01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinguChicken » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Username: Modell
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I saw pets being displayed on another website and a friend also suggested it(I don't know her username as of yet).
What do you like best so far?: The art style is very lovely and gameplay itself appears to be very relaxed.
Any questions?: I mainly curious about how trades work and the number of pets that I am allowed to adopt. I may have more questions later, but as of now, those are the two main ones since I just joined about an hour ago, if even that long. Thank you in advance for any and all help/advice that is given!
I most certainly do not have a fish addiction...however, if you see a nice fish, let minnow!

PinguChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:25 pm

JustJenna01 wrote:Username: JustJenna01
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am completely fluent in English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A YouTuber I love recommended it.
What do you like best so far?: I love how cute the pets are!
Any questions?: I'm still not sure how to trade, and I'd love to know how long I have to wait until my babies become adults.

Modell wrote:Username: Modell
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I saw pets being displayed on another website and a friend also suggested it(I don't know her username as of yet).
What do you like best so far?: The art style is very lovely and gameplay itself appears to be very relaxed.
Any questions?: I mainly curious about how trades work and the number of pets that I am allowed to adopt. I may have more questions later, but as of now, those are the two main ones since I just joined about an hour ago, if even that long. Thank you in advance for any and all help/advice that is given!

Irisidium wrote:
    Hiya, welcome to chickensmoothie! You can trade with other people on the forum by clicking the "trade with me" link at the bottom of the list under their avatar. You can also trade with players from their profile by clicking the "trade with me" link under the "my chicken smoothie stuff" title. Other than that, you can go to your trading centre, click "start trade" and type in the desired user's name. (:

It usually takes a month for all pets to get to their final stage. You're allowed to adopt the most amount of pets you can, but you can trade for more!

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdsarentreal » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:44 pm

i got assigned a newbie who never asked for any help, then i was never assigned another one. that was a while ago, i was wondering if i could get another newbie?
xxxxxxjm

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

xxx𝓀𝒶𝓉𝑒
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
xxxImageImage
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

hi! i quit trading and stuff
but i love talking so feel
free to pm me ♡
sᴏɴɢs:
xxxxxxx
birdsarentreal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeBait » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 am

Username: SnakeBait
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend Aleks mentioned it to me, so i decided to check it out.
What do you like best so far?: All of the pets are really cute, My favorite is my Chinese new year lion i adopted from the pound!
Any questions?: When is it a good time to start trading with others?
MEOW MIX
SnakeBait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 am

My newbie never asked any questions or needed any help so im reapplying

your best nightmare wrote:Username: your best nightmare
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None, sadly
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I've answered a few small questions here and there on a few forum posts and through PM's, but there's nothing to really link to ):
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: There's a few different reasons why I want to/why I think I should be allowed to! First of all, I love making new friends and meeting new people, and this will be a good way to do that. I also know my way around CS very well, and I'm confident I can answer almost any question they need or anything they need help with. I've been on CS for about 3 and a half years. I often get bored on here as well, so why not use my free time to help someone out?
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Every single day, almost all day! I check CS when I first wake up in the morning, I'm on CS on the bus to and from school and I have a few opportunities during the school day to check as well. Once I'm home I'm on for even longer!!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yep! I reread it a few times
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:08 am

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon, AquilaFuga, Panne, Porcelaine, Fat Unicorn and Nadine.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slippgoomy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:53 am

Username: slippgoomy
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am completely fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend suggested it to me
What do you like best so far?: I like all the animals.
Any questions?: ... am I posting this on the right thread... thing? I'm so confused :')
slippgoomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me