» Newbie Guide & Index «

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Wow! :D

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Brooke_Archside wrote:Thx so much!! This really helped but idk how to send a private message :/ suggestions?

You just needed to have your first post approved. Now that it has been you can send pms as well as trade messages and post freely in the forums.

To pm someone you can simply click the box that says pm in it beneath their profile information on any of their posts, or you can select the option from their profile page. You can also type their name into the box that appears at the top of the screen when writing the pm. If you want to test it out you are welcome to try sending me one. c;
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wow! :D

Postby arabella !! » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:15 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:
Brooke_Archside wrote:Thx so much!! This really helped but idk how to send a private message :/ suggestions?

You just needed to have your first post approved. Now that it has been you can send pms as well as trade messages and post freely in the forums.

To pm someone you can simply click the box that says pm in it beneath their profile information on any of their posts, or you can select the option from their profile page. You can also type their name into the box that appears at the top of the screen when writing the pm. If you want to test it out you are welcome to try sending me one. c;

To go to your messages click on "new messages", beside My posts and Trades. If you have a new message it would say, "1 new message".
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: » Newbie Guide & Index «

Postby GamerMutt » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:25 pm

Nadine wrote:[center]

› Pound
    The Chicken Smoothie Pound contains pets confiscated from cheaters, or donated pets from CS members. Opening of the Pound is completely, and I must stress this. Com-pletely random. The Pound is run by a few Staff members, so when they have time to manually fill and open it they do. It may open once every day, or only once a week. Regardless, the pound is meant to be special because you have a chance to get older, and more valued pets.If you catch the Pound open, you can only adopt one pet per 24 hours. Choose wisely!

It says one per 24hrs... But isn't it one every three hours or so (If the pound is open)?
~GMutt

I have made a decision to leave CS. Thank you to those who have kindly traded with me, and thank you CS for the pets.
Once ready, I will open up all my groups to trade. If there are birthday gifters or adoption centers interested in free pets- please contact me.
GamerMutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 pm

GamerMutt wrote:
Nadine wrote:[center]

› Pound
    The Chicken Smoothie Pound contains pets confiscated from cheaters, or donated pets from CS members. Opening of the Pound is completely, and I must stress this. Com-pletely random. The Pound is run by a few Staff members, so when they have time to manually fill and open it they do. It may open once every day, or only once a week. Regardless, the pound is meant to be special because you have a chance to get older, and more valued pets.If you catch the Pound open, you can only adopt one pet per 24 hours. Choose wisely!

It says one per 24hrs... But isn't it one every three hours or so (If the pound is open)?

Good catch!

The pound just changed from a 24 hour limit to a 3 hour limit not to long ago so not everything has been updated. I will alert someone about it. Thank you!

Edit: the guide has been updated.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicomaki » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:17 am

being new here, this really helped!
    thanks for making this thread :>

☆★ NICOMAKI CANON ★☆
i like lots of anime, carmilla, and kpop!

xxImageImageImageImage
nicomaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deso » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:24 am

Thank you so much, really helped!
Trying to stay sane
Deso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mocha_Noah143 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:53 am

Hello, This is my first post and thanks to this guide I was able to do it. I am a newbie and am trying to learn the ropes. Thank you for having this to help. It was very helpful. Have a great day.
Mocha_Noah143
Mocha_Noah143

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WoolyMammoth » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Thank you.
WoolyMammoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NewlightBio12 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 am

thank you so much for this guide
NewlightBio12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfsStar » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Hi, is there a new link for the thread "Is this a fair trade" in the Helpful Links & Topics post on 1st page?
When I click on the link there it takes me to a Locked thread.

Edit: Never mind I found it, thank you :D
My Trading Thread

Not collecting Items anymore - All are up for trade
WolfsStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me