New feature on pet pages

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

New feature on pet pages

Postby Nick » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 pm

There's a new feature on the pet pages.

If you're viewing your pet, it'll display a list of other pets that have the same adopter name as the pet you're looking at. This'll let you see other pets on your collections! :). Here's my dog:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=346

(I should pick a more unique name than 'Nick'! The only other pets there that are mine are "Dog" and "Dot".. :) ).
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New feature on pet pages

Postby Linxclaw » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Thats so awesome! I was hoping they'd do something like that, so they you could find your lost pets. ^^
Image Kota <3
Linxclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rem » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Do you override ones you adopt on the same day with the same name? I know I tried about three or four times with "Brigadine" until I got the pup I wanted on the 2nd gen pups, but it only displays the last one I tried.

(this is really cool by the way!)
Rem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Linxclaw » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Rem wrote:Do you override ones you adopt on the same day with the same name? I know I tried about three or four times with "Brigadine" until I got the pup I wanted on the 2nd gen pups, but it only displays the last one I tried.

(this is really cool by the way!)

That's a good question. Now that you mention it, I adopted a ton of 2nd gen to get a purple blanket one, but I don't think they all showed up... >.> I also noticed Tess has 18 pets under the name Tess. And they're only from this or last month, too... I thought she'd have a lot more. O.o
Image Kota <3
Linxclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:42 pm

I set it up to hide pets adopted on the same day which have the same name, since I figured that they'd just be duplicates of each other. I'll put them back in.. :).
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Good job, nick. n_n I like this feature.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Linxclaw wrote:
That's a good question. Now that you mention it, I adopted a ton of 2nd gen to get a purple blanket one, but I don't think they all showed up... >.> I also noticed Tess has 18 pets under the name Tess. And they're only from this or last month, too... I thought she'd have a lot more. O.o

I'm not quite sure why people think I have so many adoptables xD I don't collect them, I just adopt them to put in the updates box etc when I'm announcing new pets... :lol:
I might have adopted more than 18, but I'm sure to have lost some of their codes by now... I'm a shocking pet owner... ;)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sami » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:11 pm

This feature is really cool! The only problem is, there's someone else whose name is Sami on this site, and so most of the pets listed aren't mine.
Sami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rem » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:30 am

thenickdude wrote:I set it up to hide pets adopted on the same day which have the same name, since I figured that they'd just be duplicates of each other. I'll put them back in.. :).

Ah, wait, no, please don't XD I wasn't complaining, just curious. If you put them back in then I'll have about a hundred >.>
Rem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Linxclaw » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 am

Personally, I want to keep my repeats, or at least be able to give them new homes. X3

Tess wrote:
Linxclaw wrote:

I'm not quite sure why people think I have so many adoptables xD I don't collect them, I just adopt them to put in the updates box etc when I'm announcing new pets... :lol:
I might have adopted more than 18, but I'm sure to have lost some of their codes by now... I'm a shocking pet owner... ;)

:D Oh, I see....

Anyways, I just love the new update~ <3 I bet a lot of people are finding their lost pets, too! I did. *huggles Star*
Image Kota <3
Linxclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me