MODS NEEDED - UPDATE: APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: MODS NEEDED - Please read

Postby Black-Wolf-Soul » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I'd like to be a mod here so i can keep the forums clean and still great as always. Seems little to say but i'd be willing to put my time on this site, it's an amazing site which everyone should know.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: no but i normally go on Balto Source and have been on that site for only a months and i know everything, everywhere on the site it's a good site if you're a Balto fan.
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: I have been visiting chicken smoothie for like over 1 month and a half and i know it isn't long but i've been exploring the site everyday now just to figure things out.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: to be honest.. i'd be on everyday the fact i won't be starting school till January because i'm moving to the U.K in a month or 2 so i'm free 24/7 until then if not more likely every second day. I'm a big fan of my own laptop hehe.
Any other comments?: Well my last comment would be that i'm obviously not here to abuse a power of a mod or anything of any sort, wasn't expecting to post something on becoming a mod especially now lol .. but i'd like to be a mod because just to control stupid useless things that really really bug me on forums i see them a lot and it really annoys me and not a lot of mods don't do much about it until like days later -.-' .. and it just gives those mods a bad rep or those people specifically. Sure i haven't been here much or haven't talked to you but i sure gave this a try and i'd put in a tremendous amount of time for this and your site so hope for the best of luck to the mod you pick out. :)

- Black-Wolf-Soul -
Black-Wolf-Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchymurr » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 am

Ah, why not. XD I thought I'd toss it out there. ^^

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: Because...! I have experience, I work in customer service, I have the time & energy to do so, and I like this site.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Not on forums, but I've been a site owner on various occasions (mainly RP sites). ( http://www.acornrack.com/genre , http://www.acornrack.com/perception , http://www.acornrack.com/cepheus )
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: On the forum, only a few days. But I've been collecting your adoptables since about July-ish.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: Generally, five out of the seven. I can't guarantee how long I'll be on for those five, but it varies. My hours are about to be cut (slow season for retail) so it'll be more soon. But then busy about the holidays again.
Any other comments?: Not particularly. Oh. It makes me immensely joyous to see people use my icons. x3 I had a giggle fit upon seeing one. Hah. Anyhow. If you feel the need to talk to me more extensively, feel free to add me on AIM/MSN/whatever.

Good luck choosing. <3 Lots of good people applying.

edit; Just a side note, I am a newbie helper also on www.furry-paws.com
sketchymurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eva » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:30 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?:I think it would be cool im on alot when your sleeping tess.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it:Nope i havent :D
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?:Around April so ummmm *counts on fingers* 5 months
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?:EVERY DAY!
Any other comments?:Tess you do a great job on the site and id love to help :)

- Your best buddy Eva
Riot And Rocket
Eva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune-chan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:06 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: Because I love Chicken Smoothie, ever since I adopted my first puppy and watched it grow ^-^ The forum community is nice and small, but not unfriendly. I like it here very much and I'd be happy to help out any way I can
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Sorry I haven't..
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: The last week of July was when I adopted my first puppy, I can remember well, it was right before I left for vacation
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: I'm pretty sure I can come on every day. School hasn't started, but I don't see why I can't spend at least 5 minutes on CS between homework xD
Any other comments?: I haven't talked to you too much, Tess, so I'm probably not as trustworthy to you as some other people are, but I'm very dedicated to sites that I love. I make sure to check every day to see if something new has happened. And I admire people who have these adoption sites (being an artist myself, I don't think I have the guts to run one, let alone post my art for taking on the internet!). It must take a lot of time and energy to draw for it, run it, code it, but it makes users like me happy to have such cute adoptable art ^-^ So seeing when an admin needs help, I'd like to give back, to do my part to help.

Thanks for hearing me out! Good luck, Tess, I'm sure whoever you choose will do great! xD
Last edited by Kitsune-chan on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me to meet my family! ^-^
Kitsune's Other Adoptables! Valenth, Dragon Cave and Others, Oh My!
Kitsune-chan's Art Thread...Oh noes! Dx
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Major thanks to Kay-chan for the pwnsome Albel and Kitsune dollies! *glomps*
Kitsune-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twinkling Star » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:52 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here? I want To help Keep the Fourm Safe And clean from spam :)
And to Help keep things in order as a mod

Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: http://www.webkinzone.com I am Cloudstrife and been a Mod there Since Last March

How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: Since July but joined forum in August

How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: Everyday unless something happens like my computer dies
And i can't really say what time i will be on in the Day

Any other comments? I Love This Site and Would love to help but it's up to you and if you need any translating i have a translator on my MAC computer for help :)
Last edited by Twinkling Star on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Username changed! Past username was: TheAlbinoBunny (alternatively I was also once Huskylover)
Twinkling Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppyLover » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:00 am

ya probly already ave all the mods ya need and they are prob better mods then I could ever be but I'll jus try for it anyway
Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I kinda like mods and wish I could be one(maybe jus a mini mod)
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Nope
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?:I wanna say it was like some where in the end a august
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?:I try to come on every day, unless I'm on a trip, or ave a very busy day.
Any other comments?: not off the top o my ead but if you want some I'll think some up :) okay uh I like mods and most a my best friends are mods, um I don't take action about somethin unless I'm sure its bad, awful, criticale or just plain harrassment
see ya later,
Laury
btw Its okay if ya don't take me as a mod, I'm only 13 and I like to sing better than any other thing in the world, so I may not be a good law inforcement(lol an't that what mods are, police officers for fourms)
PuppyLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flint » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: Because I think it would be nice to be able to help out around such a great site, and because I think I'll be good at helping out with things. Also it may be cool to have my name colored, if that's included. ^_^
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Yes I have, and I am administrator of a few as well. Most of the ones I have been moderator of have been dead, but my old site which I'm doing work on is this: http://clansofmoonsmind.proboards81.com/
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: Well I've been hanging around looking at it for a half year, but my first adoptable was adopted 2008-07-01, and I joined the forum not to long ago.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: 7 at average. XP
Any other comments?: No.
Don't go knocking on Death's door. . .

Ring the doorbell and run
He hates that.
Flint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiface » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I'm a mod on the chat box, and I think I'm doing pretty well, and I hope you trust me. I love ChickenSmoothie, and love to help people. I want to be a mod, so I know I'm helping tess, and maybe newbies here while I'm having fun on the website itself :)
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Truths of Warrior
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: A month or two at most... not very long, but I will be here for years to come ;)
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: every day unless I got to a friend's house, my computer blocks the website, or I'm watching the Labor Day Pokemon Special :P
Any other comments?: Hmm... I'd like to say, I love your adoptables, and I'd do anything to help you with your site. I also have experience with people spamming, not listening to rules, or other stuff, and I don't like it, so I would do anything to rid it from ChickenSmoothie :D
Visit me on my tumblr, I'm always on there. :>
I really want all the 2010 CS cats but at the same time, I'm not willing to trade much for them. :'<
Lexiface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meggi115 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:55 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I love Chicken Smoothie and I would like to help it stay a safe environment for kids of all ages. Also while you are asleep I will be on because we are in a different time zone. But in the c-box sometimes we are on at the same time.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: I own a few sites and are leaders on them : http://freewebs.com/wolf-dog-rp and http://freewebs.com/midnight-rpg.
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: Around 5 months. I check it every day for updates and explore the forums checking things out.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: Everyday for abour 2 hours.
Any other comments? I know its alot of work and i just thought i might be able to take a little weight off your shoulders by helping.
Meggi115

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fjord » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: In about a week I've become obsessed with CS adoptables. I'd like to be a moderator here because I like to feel useful where I go. ^^
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Oi, I have. One such forum is currently non-existent. In it's day it was the most active X-men Fan-site. I modded that for about three years. Next up is Mutant High which was incredibly active for three years. The X-men fans are slowly dying out and thus there is no more interest in that forum. The last site actually belonged to me and I was head admin.
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: For a few weeks. ^^;; Just joined recently though.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: All seven. :D I'm college kid with no life.
Any other comments?: I know I'm new and you don't know me very well but I will be more active around here. ^^
“I’d gone with my usual option. I was running through long tunnels filled with demons and monsters and nightmares, because it was easier than going to the gym.”

I like gift-bombing people with pets off their wish list. :)
Fjord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me