CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Postby Hiko Chan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:40 pm

When did you join CS? June 5, 2016
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Getting my first two lists; my first list ever, I didn't realize it was one until nearly three months after I got it!
Favorite pets?: That (2015 I think?) pet from the hamster line-art that resembled a little ghost. <3
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trade and wander around the forums!
What's your biggest CS regret?: I haven't really done anything regretful so far so I guess just not joining sooner!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Relax! Have fun! There more to Chicken Smoothie then just the pets. ;)
Hiko Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby we leaving » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm

When did you join CS? march 2016
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: joining. :>
Favorite pets?: x
Favorite thing to do on CS?: collect pets and roleplay
What's your biggest CS regret?: deleting / taking my favorite pets to the pound
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: you can come on in and join the community. you'll make lots of friends and have fun. :>
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm

When did you join CS? February 1, 2009!
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Oh goodness... my Warriors RPs back when I was a young'un, participating in Oekaki adopts, interacting with all the lovely users!
Favorite pets?: BEE! Joker and Zorse too c:
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Stalk the Oekaki boards >:D
What's your biggest CS regret?: Trading away my early pets before they became rare... and not adopting the limit.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Mods are not scary. We are here to help c:
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:42 pm

When did you join CS? October 30th 2013
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Meeting so many amazing people! I also got to roleplay a ton more, and I'm glad CS involved me in this spectacular community. I enjoy the April's Fool events so much, it's just a blast seeing a new board theme for the site and the jokes. Learning Tess's obsession with squids too made me tear up
Favorite pets?: Image Image
I loved the Slumber Part event, and this pupper just stood out to me. This pink chicken was also the first thing I hoarded. I also love rats SO much that I couldn't choose just one!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Roleplay, gift, help and welcome new members! Chatting with the community is a favourite though.
What's your biggest CS regret?: Not joining sooner! :roll: I actually saw this site first in 2010 on a roleplaying site in someone's signature with their pet, but didn't bother to follow my gut to join. grr
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Read the rules, spread kindness wherever you go and don't feel intimidated by the lovely staff members and helpers. <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serious. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Happy birthday, Chicken Smoothie!!!

When did you join CS? I joined in July of 2010. I adopted some pets and forgot about my account until I returned around September of 2011.
    I actually found out about CS from the Warrior Cats Untold Tales forums (untold tales is a warrior cats fan game). People would put their CS pets in their signatures, and I wondered about this unusual website. So I adopted some pets, gave them really bad warrior cats names, and left for a year! But I'm really glad I made an account when I did. I really treasure my first few pets.
    What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Getting my first mainlist pet (a Nonjewel) will always be one of my best memories. I never imagined I could get a pet so rare! (Off-site trading is a glorious thing.)
    I also must say that I adored the April Fool's takeover this year. I was really invested in this one for some reason.
    Favorite pets?: ImageImageImage
    Favorite thing to do on CS?: I love reading up on the forums. I don't post much, but I still spend way too much time on the forums anyways lol. The Rare's List thread is very interesting these days and I would highly suggest catching up on there!
    What's your biggest CS regret?: Right now, it's my lack of organization skills...my pet groups are a mess.
    Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Don't start accepting trades just because the pets on the other side look cool. Make sure you have a basic understanding of rarity before you trade! You don't want to get scammed out of your pets.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, I'm Serious! I'm an adult girl
who loves collecting plushies
and drawing!
───────────────────────────
☆ avatar credit ☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Serious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:47 pm

When did you join CS? July 10th, 2010
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I think my best moment was getting two of my drawing featured. But another favorite moment was when I started to sort all of my pets last year and I remember getting each and every one and how they are linked to events that happened as I was growing up. My pet collection represents my childhood online
Favorite pets?: The "fire" Malk wolves that are grey with orange and yellow markings :) Image
Favorite thing to do on CS?: I love collecting pets! I am slowly getting to a complete free collection- maybe I can even get it done by my 10th year anniversary ;P
What's your biggest CS regret?: I got a Moonswirl my very first December 18th and I traded it away for cheap :')
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Don't be afraid to ask for help! There are many threads out there, as well as many, MANY guides for you to look at to understand how the site works!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beanss » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:48 pm

When did you join CS? I joined the last day of February this year~
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Enjoying the new updates with friends and surprising them with gifts
Favorite pets?: http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archi ... &bg=99c57c
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Oekaki is really cool, I love to see what people create there and experiment with the tool!
What's your biggest CS regret?: None thus far~
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Learn how to use the game and get involved in the community, (As of what I've seen) most of them are really nice~
Beanss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:50 pm

When did you join CS? March 27th, 2016
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: December 18th!!!!
Favorite pets?: My favourite pet is the CS 9th birthday sitting cat! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=234376235
Favorite thing to do on CS?: I love trading, roleplaying, bidding, posting, but most of all, helping people and discussing at the animal chatter station!
What's your biggest CS regret?: I regret trading my mainlist rat for extreme underpay!!! ;(
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Yes. When it comes to December 18th, do NOT trade away your pets until you are CERTAIN you know their value. Since you are new, people want to scam you. (It happened to me :( )
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaname » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:55 pm

When did you join CS? November 17th, 2013.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: One of them was just last December 18th, all my love for Chicken Smoothie was vastly renewed and the joys of this site came back to me ten-fold.
Favorite pets?: I have quite a lot of pets that I'd call my favorite, such as the marionette, the wood 2011 store dogs, clockwork bunny, ur malk, both cerberuses, joker, all malk dragons, black advent, blue rose, drink and eat me, and all the liontails (especially the green one).
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trading, for sure.
What's your biggest CS regret?: There was once a big trade that I took too long to decide on if I would accept or decline, and they ended up declining which was a huge hit to me for a week or so. I didn't expect to be so heartbroken, lol.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Have fun, and don't give up on Chickensmoothie so fast! Find something you enjoy on the site, whether that's oekaki, the forums, creating art shops, chatting, making friends, trading, adopting, collecting... it's such a limitless and fun site to play, no matter your age.
Kaname

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:55 pm

When did you join CS?
November 11th, 2012.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
Oh gosh... There have been a ton of great moments on CS...
  • Meeting a bunch of awesome friends on the Lazy Writers.
  • Running the March Gifting Challenge for the last two years.
  • Every April Fools!
  • Successfully trading for one of my best friend's dream pet and gifting it to them.
  • Getting gifted my own dreamie!
  • Hunting for clues during the GH litter last year.
And a bunch of other things which I'm forgetting. A lot of things have happened in the last four and a half years.
Favorite pets?:
The July PPS, the Firework PPS, this cat, and this cat.
Favorite thing to do on CS?:
Chatting with other members on the forums!
What's your biggest CS regret?:
I... can't think of anything. Sure, I did some dumb stuff as a newbie, but nothing that bad!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?:
Make sure you actually read the rules, instead of just assuming you'll be fine as long as you don't do anything too dumb. Read up on rarities before doing a ton of trading, since people can get pretty mad over bad trades sometimes. Most of all, don't be afraid to ask for help!
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me