Global Mods wanted - NOW CLOSED, selecting...

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Global Mods wanted - CLOSING SOON!

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:48 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
November 20 2013
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
3.Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again)
Well I don't remember what I truly put when I resistered for CS but I will be old enough on september 4th
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
well I don't know but I am on here daily
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Quite a few hours more then 2 hours sometimes and other times a few minutes depending if im busy or not. And now school is starting so im quite a busy one and I will be more inactive from 7:00am - 3:30pm EST
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
http://www.firethrone.boards.net/ and I have my own site but it's not so popular unlike CS but heres the link aswell http://www.animalprint.boards.net I had problems dealing with guest posting and I couldn't find a way to make them not post so I had to make sure people make accounts to see the rp boards and stuff
7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
Well I am that person who likes to help out a lot. I will be willing to help out players and all :3
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
Not that I discovered I have not

(By the way im a terrible speller at times)
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Global Mods wanted - CLOSING SOON!

Postby latin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
    I registered in October 2nd, 2012.
    How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
    I have posted 4659 posts.
    Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again)
    Yes, I am old enough and willing to.
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
    I visit everyday.
    How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
    On weekdays, around 1-2 hours. On the weekends, maybe 2-5 hours.
    Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
    I used to be a moderator for a closed site that went around my school. Unfortunately I cannot link that, but I can link to the minecraft server I moderated. http://www.havenmc.com/home
    Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
    I want to be a moderator because I think I can help CS out a bit, since I am on quite a lot. I also think that I can help out any members, new or old, and I also love helping people and moderating around to see if anything is needed. I have a chunk of experience on modding, so I believe that will help.
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
    I can speak another language (Chinese) so if there are any people on this site that I guess, are Chinese, I can help!
        faber est suae quisque fortunae
        please don't expect fast replies.
        also i love got7 and mark tuan
latin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Global Mods wanted - NOW CLOSED, selecting...

Postby Tess » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks everyone!

We are now closing the applications. We'll be working through the applications and contacting the successful applicants over the coming weeks. We'll post an announcement when we are ready to show off the new team :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me