Chicken Smoothie is now 6 years old!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie is now 6 years old!

Postby ♡Rebecca♡ » Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 am

I just started playing this game, and its awesome.#Happy Birthday!!!
♡Rebecca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Sat May 17, 2014 7:34 am

How long have you been a CS member?: A couple of years or so, on and off.
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS?: Getting my first ever paid art commission! :D
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake?:I traded away two rares in my first few months D: They were pretty rares as well!
What do you think CS will be like in the future?: Shinier? Containing more squid? Accessed only through screens drawn with lasers onto the retinas of its users? Who knows.

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby war paint. » Sat May 17, 2014 10:01 am

Congrats on the birthday CS! c;

How long have you been a CS member? I joined Feb 23, 2012 so about two years give or take a few months.
What's your best memory from your time so far on CS? My best memory was joining the Literate Roleplayers club, everyone I met there is just so friendly and amazing, and we are all one big roleplaying family!
What was your worst memory or biggest trade mistake? I traded away my very first lion. v-v
What do you think CS will be like in the future? I feel like there will be much more members, and eventually CS will have it's own Convention! Chicken Smoothie is clearly progressing each and every day- growing bigger and bigger, and I have to admit it is a very good site for beginning roleplayers, artists, and people to just hang out and talk to friends! I also feel like CS will have many more exciting events! c:
I also think there will be ostrich pets
war paint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G r i m m j o w » Sat May 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Happy Birthday, CS! :) I can't believe time passes so fast!
♚ ♛ ♚

Image Image Image
G r i m m j o w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me