Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (all ages)

Postby NineteenPeep » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 3 hours
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: every single day!
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: no, sadly...
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love Cs and i want to be a big part of it and i also just LOVE fan art!
-Lore
NineteenPeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eurydice » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 am

Plushy wrote:
Plushy wrote:How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: all day everyday, but sometimes im not online
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: idk about that but im very active
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fan art archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: yes, 4 March snails and some other art somewhere
Why do you want to be a fan-art archivist?: cause i would love to help out and i would love to sort out lovely art into different groups and i love to fix glitches even though it might be hard o3o

omg why is my form keep on disappearing o.o

i made a form and it always disappears o,o
i made another, and it went poof

I really hate interrupting the post, but if you really want an answer i can give you a few reason why it might have disappeared

Well its for all ages and you have a lot of posts so it can't be that.

Have you been warned recently? Has anyone reported you to the mods? that can make a difference.

IDK what else it could possible be. Ask a General Helper. Nadine seems to be answering people :D.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aries☼Aries☽Virgo↑⁎ ENFP ⁎ Adult ⁎ She/her
Eurydice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 am

Flashfire. wrote:
Plushy wrote:
Plushy wrote:How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: all day everyday, but sometimes im not online
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: idk about that but im very active
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fan art archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: yes, 4 March snails and some other art somewhere
Why do you want to be a fan-art archivist?: cause i would love to help out and i would love to sort out lovely art into different groups and i love to fix glitches even though it might be hard o3o

omg why is my form keep on disappearing o.o

i made a form and it always disappears o,o
i made another, and it went poof

I really hate interrupting the post, but if you really want an answer i can give you a few reason why it might have disappeared

Well its for all ages and you have a lot of posts so it can't be that.

Have you been warned recently? Has anyone reported you to the mods? that can make a difference.

IDK what else it could possible be. Ask a General Helper. Nadine seems to be answering people :D.

@Plushy - You're posts look like they're showing up fine to me. More than likely your post keeps getting pushed back whenever the staff prune the topic so it will not always be on the same page that you originally posted it on. It usually happens on any application topic as the staff usually prune any off topic or unnecessary posts periodically, which results in your post moving from one page to another.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eurydice » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:38 am

@nadine - ya I didn't check... I just figured they were telling the world of CS that it actually disappeared
Aries☼Aries☽Virgo↑⁎ ENFP ⁎ Adult ⁎ She/her
Eurydice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsukibun » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Well, usually I will spend 7-9 hours on a day, I get on every day of the week, except for important days.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All of the days, honestly.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Not gonna lie, can't do that. I have never published anything to that archive. But when I do, it will be good!
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: For a long while now, I have wanted to be a person that helps out Chicken Smoothie. It might not seem like a long time, since I joined just recently. But believe me, it was. I have heard of Chicken Smoothie since I was ten years old, but I wanted to wait until I was old enough to be a normal user, rather than a COPPA so I could get the full extent for the whole time.
Last edited by tsukibun on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
im only about 99% crazy
tsukibun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pikapikapikapika » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About an hour because of school; but, on Saturdays, I can be on longer.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 5-6 days a week
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No I'm sorry, but I am working on publishing a picture!
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I think it would be great to help Tess and the Chicken Smoothie members and staff to accomplish what needs to be done! I also love to help people, as I have given 6 people their dream pets. I can imagine the smile on their faces when they see the trade! I love to look at artwork and I find it very interesting that people can draw so well! I think I would need some help to get started, but overall I think that I could help a lot!
]Click on this link here and finish the tutorial to get a uncommon-rare!!!!! PM me if you finished!!
http://beastkeeper.com/register/11343
Gift Basket Game!:
I have Gift Basketed __ people!
__ people have Gift Basketed me!
pikapikapikapika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fezzes are red » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:14 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About 1, Saturday 1-3
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Usually 5 or 6
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Not yet i love art but, i'm really not that good at it :what:
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:Well... I've always wanted to help people out by getting their dream pets or if they got scammed then i try my hardest to get them back. I've already gotten two peeps their dream pets! If I get this job i will be SO happy that i can help people out more! :)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! :mrgreen:
Last edited by fezzes are red on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's Name: Keitaro
fezzes are red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoodleBro » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Between 4-7, though it depends on what I'm doing that day. But, for sure, on weekends I'm on 5+ hours, as long as homework isn't dragging me off.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: About 6 days out of the 7.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well, first of all, I love CS. I've been a member for 2 years now, and I've learned a lot. Whether it be some coding, or how to make friends on the internet. (I wasn't very good at that before CS). I've made plenty of good friends on this site, have had tons of laughs and good moments, and I feel I should give back to the site and the community somehow. Then secondly, I feel as though this might be an opportunity for me to work with other websites as well, or start my own. I feel like if I can do this, then I can slowly work my way up to bigger projects!
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Well, no, I haven't had anything of mine published, nor have I submitted anything to the gallery, but I go there quite often to admire the beautiful artwork done by other talented users C:
DoodleBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSING SOON!)

Postby vicasterology » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:30 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: All of them
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: All of them
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, for some reason it won't let me.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love fanart!
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I am usually on the site for 3-9 hours a day
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I visit CS everyday, multiple times a day.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
I have submitted a post, however it was submitted March 13th and is not published (I hope it will be though!). Here is the drawing: Image
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I would like to be a fanart archivist so that i can see all of the wonderful pieces that fellow site users create, I am an artist myself and I love to see other's work! I am a responsible and organized person. I also love CS and I use it frequently. I know that being a member is a very important part of this site, however I hope to be able to help out more! :D
My Trading Thread - My Deviantart - My Art Shop<--Please come and check out my art shop
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me