Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (all ages)

Postby Dorkydactyl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:40 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Anywhere from 5-6.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Literally everyday.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No I do not.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well...
1) I will have an actual purpose on CS. Usually I sit around, offer trades, read Roleplays of mine that died, and eventually get bored and switch tabs. But if I am accepted, I will do a lot to help out!

2) When I grow up, I want to be an animator. So maybe, hanging around all the art, I can experiment with different art styles and types! It will help me improve my art!

3) I've always wanted to help the staff! It's been a CS dream of mine!
Last edited by Dorkydactyl on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------

-------------------------
Dorkydactyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tremayne » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:48 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Anywhere from 3-8 hours, depending on my schedule and how much sleep I don't want.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No I have not.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I have always wanted to be a part of this site ever since I joined in 2009. I love appreciating the art that people publish and such, and being a fanart archivist would only help me in this manner. I love looking through the archive and seeing how much people appreciate and love this site just as much as I do, and express their love through drawings. Also, during the time when no one has posted on my roleplays or in the Oekaki, it would give me something to do other than constantly press the refresh button, and I get to contribute to the site all the same.
Tremayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie.. » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
From 3pm to around 9pm, so around 6 hours :)

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
5 - 7 Days a week.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
I can't say that I have.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
It would be fun to be able to draw the various pets on Chickensmoothie. I am always looking for a way to practice my art skills, and I believe this would be a fun way to do so c:
ghostie..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starrywish » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:35 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Less than an hour but up to about two hours in the weekends.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday :D
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: I don't really have art there. I only have submitted writing once.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Other people's artworks are great to look at. I love what the others draw.

Good luck to the others!!

Lucifer Morningstar wrote:You shouldn’t have to change for anyone. And neither should I.

#☆Trade me C$ or Zodiacs!
Starrywish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phagocytosis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:21 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Depends, 5 minutes to 8 hours. (When I stay up till night, maybe 13 hours)

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Nope I draw bad. But I will try to submit one! (I've submitted a writing once though)

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well, I think it's worth to be one. I really love fanart and love to support the Chicken Smoothie community. Also, I really think I can help the other Fanart archvists in this job. I am also sure I can take the work given on this post. Even though it doesen't get me a position in Chicken Smoothie (Like all moderators do), I am glad to help. I didn't aply to get famous!

Good luck to everyone <3!
Last edited by Phagocytosis on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phagocytosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dana Scully » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:24 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Since I typically acess CS with my mobile device, almost always. Dispite school days, I'm on around 6 hours? More, probably...
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Everyday :3
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: I recently submitted art.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I adore art, and respect it all. When I saw this fanart area, I was overjoyed! Why? Because it was a way to submit art that isnt solely made with the CS Oekaki system. I have nothing against Oekaki, it's just that my computer and phone don't allow it(sadly). So now that I have found this area, it may become a daily routine place I visit. While I may be new-ish to the site, I get on often and have grown! :) I like having responsibilty that includes things I love, and this would be a great opportunity!
Dana Scully

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Tanzanite- » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:19 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I spend at least 2 hours on an average day. Sometimes a little more or less. Our school gave us all IPads so whenever we have a break or finish our work we can get on the intranet. At home I may spend a hour on the computer doing CS

Every day except sometimes Mondays and sundays. On Sunday I go to the farm to ride my horse, and Monday I have horse training. So usually 5-6 days.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:

No. I couldn't put any on here because I do art on my iPad, not the computer. It's harder to enter art this way.

Well, I guess on a website full of fanart, you need someone to help out organizing it. It would be an honor to do so. :D you can't just let all the art overflow and rot or be mixed up! :P

(Also, I have lots of chores and responsibilities so I'm not on 24/7. I'm not trying to offend anyone but I have stuff to do and I have to work to pay for my pets. Sorry if it sounds like I'm saying "I have a life, you don't" it's just that I can't be super active and on for more than 2 hours a day. :| )
This sig is WIP
-Tanzanite-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draft » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: mostly everyday unless i have a mountain of homework or Electricity cuts out or something is wrong with the internet.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: all week mostly, im very active :3
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: yes, 4 March snails and other art somewhere but i had submitted art before o3o
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I would be honored to help out! I love to sort out wonderful art into groups and see others art and master pieces o3o, and i like to solve out glitches sometimes ( it counts how hard it is)
even tho im a very bad listener and i think slow but ill eventually get it right.

Good luck to all!
draft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:01 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
usually around 2-5 hours depending on the day.

pretty much every day. the weekends are pretty busy for me, especially during the warm seasons because we have cookouts with our neighbors and friends a lot, but I always get on to check for messages and replies.

I have to say I have never submitted art to the archive, but I do look at it frequently. I love seeing and reading all the fun stuff related to chickensmoothie.

Well, mostly because I love this site and want to help keep it organized. I want people to be able to see all the love everyone has for CS without having to dig through regular art work, such as in the Oekaki boards. Even though I've been on here for almost three years, I haven't done much to help this site, other than obeying the rules and reporting members if needed of course. I just really want to help out and get more involved. I know the job does not require coding skills, but I am good at it anyway. I've created a couple of Weebly websites before for character displays, so I am familiar with the website.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Moonchaser » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:13 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I try to get on for an hour.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Mostly everyday!
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, I'm not very good at making art with computers :3
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I want to be a fanart archivist because I'm not old enough to apply for any other positions, like Roleplay Mods, Oekaki Mods, etc. It would also be great since I've never had any mod experience on ANY website.
~Moonchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me