Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSING SOON!)

Postby Teleo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:24 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
2-3 Hours on weekdays, and around 5 hours on the weekends.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Every day! I love Chicken smoothie, I always have to check up on stuff.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
I actually haven't, but I do go to the fanart archive occasionally to see all of the beautiful work, I would love to be able to see all of the beautiful artwork people do more often.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
I would like to be a fanart archivist because I love art. I draw myself, although I'm not as good as a lot of people on here. I would also like to have something to do on chicken smoothie, give me a sense of importance. Not only that, but for the people on chicken smoothie. If I do become an Archivist in the Fanart Archive, and someone submits art that is not suited for the fanart achive, I would tell people politely why their art was not rejected, but just, 'Unfitting' or something of the sort. I would hate for someone to feel like their art was rejected. Of course I know that all of the archivists must do this already, but I just wanted to re-assure you I would to the same. Another reason is because I feel that I want people to be able to look at the magnificent art posted in the archive.

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L O K I » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:23 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 7-8 hours week days, longer on weekends.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, nothing of mine has ever been been published in the fanart archive.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Being an art and Chicken Smoothie fanatic, I think I would bring new passion to the Fanart Archive. I am responsible and hard working, prioritizing jobs before play. I already have experience in archiving with three user made adopts, and know the dedication and time needed for the task, both of which I have. Being an organizational freak, I love archiving information, add one of my favorite things, art, and there is my perfect job. I enjoy scrolling through the art produced by the many amazing CS users, and love leaving little nice comments on their art, so this role would be great for me. Overall, I want to be a new Fanart Archivist because I love art, love organizing, and love Chicken Smoothie so much that I would love to do something in return for the joy it has brought me.

▬▬▬ Born to be king // ▬▬▬
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ in return
_______ [ a front row seat ] ↵ ↵

Foxerfly Adopts link link

-------------------------------

After all this time, now you come to visit
me, brother? Why? To mock?

I need your help. And I wish I could trust you...
If you did, you'd be the fool I always took you for.

-------------------------------

[signature by galaxy cat ;;]
L O K I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:59 pm

36 mins sometimes 1 hour or 2
mostly everyday but sometimes a will get a break
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
No :I I never published in the fanart archive.. But I'm gonna soon! ^u^
So I can be known as something instead as the title 'New member' when I pretty much not quite a new member no more. I also think it will be fun to be a fanart archivist.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchy:: » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am

How many hours do you spend on CS on a average day?

about 5-6 depending on which day it is.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

every day of the week, unless i go on hiatus or vacation.

yes, you can see one of my pieces that was submitted here.

I have never shown any interest in any "jobs" like this, but this one caught me. I love looking and admiring other peoples art, and being an artist myself I think I would find joy in this position. I am very active on CS, and quite organized, so I think I would enjoy myself sorting the fan art. <3 I also usually have not much to do on here, and I think this position would help me enjoy this website more.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity c:
hi, im serena.
you can find me on instagram
under aestheticaardvark,
im not very active on here.
I just come on to adopt pets
every once in a while. ^__^
sketchy::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starclan00 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:51 am

Hey, its starclan00
how many hours each day i spend on cs: about 4
how many days a week: 7 (most of the time)
No i have not had anything of mine published to cs. I would, it just lags my computer out of it until i am forced to restart my computer.
I want to be a Fanart Archivist because I love art and think it would be a great oppertunity for me to see other peoples art. I really have been wanting this job since I learned about cs. I would really appreciate it if i got this job. Thank-you, -starclan00
P.s. my friend tigerclaw14892aj wants to apply but cant, it wont let her.
starclan00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall; » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:17 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Around 4-5
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Nope but I have used oekaki a lot
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I really love to draw and see others drawings because I love to see the artists here! There are many talented artists. I normally go around either trading or drawing and I think that this job would make me a lot more active on the site and I would enjoy CS A LOT more! I still love CS though! (Not saying that I don't like/hate it)

Thank you for your time.
rainfall;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?
On weekends, I can spend up to 6-7 hours, and on weekdays 4-6 hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Usually all seven days.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?
Sadly, no, but I have submitted a few things.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?
I think that it would be a great experience for me, to see what other people are capable of. I'm also very organized and have quite a bit of time on my hands, so I think it should be used for something useful.
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
signature is a wip lol
art to the left by me
kal storage
my deviantart
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 am

a range from 2-8 sometimes all night C:
Sometimes i get busy/inconveniences occur, but I will say 3 to 7 days,
it all just depends
I actually havent!
When I was younger, I wanted to submit things, but I was intimidated by the older, more talented artists
I really love to see what others create, weather it's younger artist's first piece or a 'sketch' by someone highly skilled. I love to see others create and share.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOUP! » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:53 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I'm ususally on every other weekend and try to get on every single night from 9 to at least 12 or later.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:i try to be on every single day
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:no, i'm not usually very good at drawing on the okekaki board, but i'm really god at drawing on paper! :)
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: beacause i love helping people and i love to draw.
brb, playing smash.
SOUP!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jayfrost » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:42 am

I am usually on CS for around 4 or 5 hours each day, often longer at weekends.

I visit CS everyday, unless I'm visiting relatives (which is very rarely. xD). c:

Yep! :D
Avian Avatar
Avian Fanart
Avian Again. xD

CS, along with art, is a very important part of my life, a way of expressing my thoughts and feelings. I would love to be able to help the CS Community as much as possible. I spend a lot of time browsing the Oekaki boards, admiring all of the different styles, and I feel that this would be a more constructive way of appreciating art; especially as not all of the wonderful fanart is done using the Oekaki!

I am a bookworm, and love all types of creative writing. Fanfictions, in particular. I feel as though writing is often forgotten, and would do anything I could to help make it more well-known!

Although I'm not the most organised person, I love things to be neatly and clearly arranged. xD I will have been on CS two years at the end of March, and have only come to enjoy it more and more as the time has passed.

Thank you for this amazing oppurtunity, and good luck to all participants! :D <3

xxxxxxxImage

Imagexxxxxxx
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxx
jay • they/them

disabled / chronically ill -
low activity & slow replies

i don't do art commissions

xxxxxxxxxx

────────🍂────────

Jayfrost
Official Artist