Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby reynard » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 pm

So, um, first, hello everyone! I was on hiatus for a month or two, but now I am coming back full force, very exciting. I am a History major, getting a minor (or double major) in English. Before I had to take a break (for reasons beyond my control), I was an avid roleplayer. So, yeah, little bit of background on why I haven't made many recent posts. :)

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Jan 10, 2010. My four-year anniversary is coming up soon. *pops champagne*
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes indeedy I am. I'M AN ADULT AND PROUD. (Not, bills suck and tuition fees suck.)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I usually pop on about seven days a week when I am full swing. ^^
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
Well, hard to count, because it's usually on my phone, but I would say at least three a day? More if I am in an in depth roleplay. ^^
Have you moderated on any other forums before?
On here with the username Antebellum. And same on this forum.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
I have MANY roleplays on Google Docs (most 50 pages +), with people from DeviantArt. I also roleplay on the sites listed above.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Oh gosh, way too many! Haha! All different types to. I like challenging myself and stretching my horizons.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Well, I love helping people. Also, I want to make sure everything stays clean. Chickensmoothie is an awesome site, and should be able to be enjoyed by ALL ages! I don't want to see it ruined because some people don't know how to stick to the rules. I also want to see everyone has an enjoyable time whilst roleplaying here on Chickensmoothie, and that they are not dealing with petty stuff and getting into arguments. I wish this wasn't even a position, that people just always got along and were able to stick to the rules, but being realistic, that is not the way it works. So, I want to be able to at least make things run as smoothly as possible, and not sit helplessly on the sidelines as I watch others have difficulties. Sorry if I went off on a small tangent there, but I feel strongly about this kind of stuff. XD Not to mention the only forums I really visit are the roleplay forums. I peruse some chickensmoothie chats and such, but roleplay boards are my home, and I want to give back for all that they have given me. <3
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)
Well, I am an English tutor in real life, which means I was thrown into a situation that requires me to be able to talk to people and coach them (constructive criticism is taken to negatively, I have taken to calling it coaching as it doesn't make others so defensive.) I have also assisted in training people in terms of horse back riding, so I have been immersed in drama that often comes with working at a barn. I was always the mediator, as I have been very good at talking people down and getting people to compromise. With my History degree I plan to go into politics, as an Independant. This means I am used to not having a bias, as well as being able to talk to others without attacking them or their views. On the same note, I have been a part of several model congress's and model UN's, which require a good deal of compromise and polite debate, which makes your people skills go through the roof.

Other than that, I am your average girl. I love horses, work with them. Love people, work with them. I am currently working as banquet staff at a restaurant, which means I only work weekends, so more Chickensmoothie time!
I also want to say thank you for even reviewing my form. There are so many good applicants, I know that no matter what, we will end up with some awesome new mods. XD
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:45 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: I registered as a CS member on March 12th 2010 at 9:26pm

How many posts have you made in the forum: 3720 posts were made to the day of this application entry.

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes i am

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I am on CS every single day, even on holidays and weekdays.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I play CS every single day, even on holidays i am able to come online. I spend 4-6 hours on CS daily.

Have you moderated on any other forums before: I have never been part of Actual CS staff, but i have moderated on my own fourms and clubs on CS such as the Ballet club, The dancers club and the Atheist club. Below are the links to the following clubs;
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1889849
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1506480
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=800449

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?Yes i have, I have Role played on Horseland for over five years and i used to roleplay a lot on Chatzy.com doing 1X1 and invited group Roleplays. http://www.horseland.com/

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Yes, i have been apart of many, many roleplays here on CS. I've been involved in animal roleplays such as Dogs, wolves, cats, horses and ponies and many realistic human/romance/school RP's. I have also taken part in a wide amount of "Magical" Rp's such as werewolves, mermaids and vampires. I have taken part in both group roleplays and 1X1/Invite only Roleplays. Below are the links to the roleplays i have created AND the roleplays i've been/still am involved with created by other people;

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2020486
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1961145
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1934682
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1934682
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1937329
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1848081
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1840433
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=994517
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1816563
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1334714
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1176583
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1548054
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1326571
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1288000
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1220820

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I would like to be a Roleplay moderator because i absolutely love chicken smoothie and i really love Roleplays, they are so much fun and it lets you be creative and gives the person a chance to escape and become something of their wildest dreams. I have been roleplaying for a long time now and i still do, i love being able to create my own ideas and use my crazy imagination and make them go somewhere. I love being able to make a plot and a story and then characters, every time i think of something of interest i think about how i can put it into a roleplay, and honestly i would love to have this position so i can see others do the same thing that i love to do, I'll be able to insure that all the CS roleplay rules and being followed and report any bad content that is posted, I strongly believe that i could be a good candidate for this. In addition i am not disturbed by gory,mature or unsettling content that i may come in contact with while doing the job, which i strongly believe makes me cut out for it.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? Some skills i have that i can bring into this position are; I'm very good and can handle roleplays well, I have ran over ten of my own roleplays over the past few years on CS. I am also have lots of patience and work well with other people, i will easily be able to discuss what they did wrong without getting upset or angry with them (A controlled and easy going temper) In real life i work with children and younger kids (I babysit and my summer job is working as a camp counseller) so i have knowledge with working with younger CS members. I am also an honors student in school, taking two advanced English courses i am good with words and i'd be able to easily talk to people and work out any problems in a calm fashion.
Thank you for considering my application,
E.urka
Last edited by E.urka on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the crown, » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply):March 12, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply):696
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no excuses.): Yes~
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:5-7
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:3-4
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: Nope, but I am an admin on a few sites. (Too many to link)
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.: A few on legendfire.com
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, many of my posts are for my signature shop, the Comfort Corner, or roleplays~
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: Well, I think I would be great for the position because I really do dabble in all types of roleplays on all types of sites.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) Well, I just started a roleplay website, but it reall hasn't taken yet.
hey y'all!
it's been a fun ride but i am signing off.
thanks for all the fun i had on here!
xoxo crown
the crown,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:28 am

Applications are now closed! Thank you to everyone who has offered to join the team!

It may take a few weeks for us to read through and select our new team members, so please be patient and wait for us to post an announcement about the new Roleplay Moderators.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me