Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby Shian » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:51 am

Naira wrote:
choasblast03 wrote:Do you have anyway of telling a rp mod from a normal player (diff name colour. Ect.) or are we sorta undercover?

Yes, Roleplay Mods have names with THIS color (It's not exactly the same, but close enough). c;

To clarify, Dark blue is for artists. This is the color for RP mods. It's closer to cornflower I think? :)
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lance. » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:11 am

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?:
September 15, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I had lost internet for a while due to a family matter, but I've recently moved into my own and now have 24 hour access to the internet, and plan to spend quite a bit of it on here! I'm out of school, and can visit almost, if not every, day of the week.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
As many hours as I have free which is 4+ hours.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
No
Have you participated in many role plays outside of CS before?
I've role played on many different sites, but as of recently I only role play on here and Tumblr.
Have you participated in many role plays on CS before?
Oh yes. I've been in many different role plays with many different people.
Why do you want to be a role play moderator for CS?
I spend a lot of time on the role play threads, and the rules that get broken, romance and bullying the most common, are annoying and can ruin a good role play and and take it totally of track, as well as making the others in the role play uncomfortable.
ImageImage
lance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:43 am

choasblast03 wrote:Do you have anyway of telling a rp mod from a normal player (diff name colour. Ect.) or are we sorta undercover?

I believe the RP moderators have a blue name tag. So no they aren't undercover. ^^
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my application

Postby ♠The Undertaker♠ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:52 am

Smite wrote:
    1.What date did you register as a CS member?:

July 11th 2013

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:

Yes I very well am. This account was previously owned by my little sister for one week and then it was given to me. So it has her birthday on this account.

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?

Usually everyday but if I have something important, as in family matters or important holidays then I usually will try to at least come on and check up on things. Other than that, I visit everyday other than those days.

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?

I usually am on probably about five or more hours, although if I'm not busy I'm on for a rather long time or for maybe the whole day. Usually around five to seven hours a day though.

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before?

I actually have never moderated on big sites as in chickensmoothie but I have on smaller websites where there was a couple hundred of users but the sites have been shut down because the owner suddenly didn't have time to handle it all or because of the loss of members quitting. Although I have moderated two forums that had a few hundred members, other than those two I've moderated minor sites for my sisters friends or for a school or something. I can't really give a link for the two ones that I was pretty much active one, but one was a roleplaying site and one was rather just a site for people to talk and visit on...although there was roleplaying. But I am sorry about not being able to give you a link to the sites.

7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?

I have participated in some roleplays outside of cs, although I don't really join that many as I don't really prefer to rp somewhere where I am not comfortable or at least not used to the rules or the format of the site. Although I have registered on some site like Forgotten Toys and Awesome Sauce, but I'm not active on them since they don't really make me feel comfortable or at least I don't fine them suitable for my taste.

8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?

Yes I do, although I've cut back on my roleplays as of now since I've been rather busy or I guess I'm just taking a break but I still go on the forums and look at other roleplays...especially to read how others rp. c: I love it!

9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?

I do actually have many reasons of why I would like to become a roleplay moderator. One of the few is because I'm active and I already look around for people breaking rules to report them, so I think becoming a moderator would probably be more easy on me, or on the already active roleplay modertors. Another reason I do have is because my two favorite passions is writing and reading, I do read a lot of books in my spare time and I do also read the roleplays on CS when I feel bored and can't find anything else to do on the site, or I just check to see if any rps would seem or spark an interest in me.

10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?

Some skills that I can see or at least can point me out, is that I'm a very mature and basic person that will listen to others and also will give them advice on what to do besides breaking a rule. I'm also very well at not getting mad at people, or at least I never take it out on others since I see that as being stupid and childish when there is a pillow nearby or some soothing music in the room I'm in that could calm me down. Anyways, another skill that I can see is rather nice that I have for the position is that I'm in love with literature and love reading as I've mentioned many times before.I'm also good with finding art theft, I usually go on a lot of websites or I just browse at other art on other sites so I can usually notice art theft...if that's any big deal. There are other skills I have, but those are some of the few I could think of at the top of my head for now. Thanks for the opportunity. c:

Unless I am mistaken, you do not meet the requirements, you would have been on CS for six months on the 11th of January.
♠The Undertaker♠

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Naira wrote:

Yes, Roleplay Mods have names with THIS color (It's not exactly the same, but close enough). c;

Thank you I was node ring because I thought I might have a rp with one that's all
my buddy Aridan413
http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/Choasblast03.png http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Choasblast03

XD I... I
I just can't!!

My beauty Asami (morning beauty) adopted from viewtopic.php?t=2366266

Image check out my DeviantArt! Im cowgirlknight.
choasblast03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightheartlover » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:20 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: I joined in 5th August 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 17607
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I am
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I usually come on most week days after college and in the evening at the weekend
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? No set time really, depends how busy I am but usually 2-3 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them I have not moderated any forums, though I have moderated role plays before
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. I have not participated in roleplays outside of CS, though I have recently joined the Dragon Cave forum and may start role-playing there
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, I have participated in many roleplays on CS, though I'm cutting back on some of them since I am getting a bit busier
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Since I have been a member of CS I have participated in many role-plays and I am very aware of the rules of the site, I always try and look out to make sure the roleplay is appropriate for everyone.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I am a keen roleplayer and have a lot of experience on this site. I've had experience of dealing with younger people at youth clubs and after school clubs. I believe that I am always fair and prepared to listen to both sides. I am calm and level headed and believe I would be a good moderator.
Brightheartlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Please note:My keyboard is acting up and some things may have missing letters or be mispelled.
APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: On the 19th of January in 2011, I remember it like it was yesterday.
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):I actually did have to check, since I post so much. I have 2010+ posts.
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:Yes.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I visit Chicken Smoothie almost everyday. There are times on Monday I may be on for a short amount of time, but ussually almost everyday.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? If I were to think about it, ussually it goes like this..I would go on for an hour just browsing around forums..then I usually go on the 18+ forums for a couple of hours because the topics there are more mature, unlike the other forums. I come on and off constantly throughout the day. So when I saw this opportunity I knew it was a lucky catch for me. I'll have the responsibilities for something I already do. Which would be great for me because I enjoy doing that anyways.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? No but I have sort-of mini-modded a few times. If I found unusual behavior
I reported it through the button on their post.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? No, I've tried to but I never had interest in any. I've only stuck around on Chicken Smoothie, which is great. No distractions for my non-job that I may recieve.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? A few, but I realized that I liked reading the Roleplay's more then participating in them. Strange, I know but useful for a moderator.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I like to read but lately, books are all the same and when I read roleplays it fascinates me because more than one person is collaborating one big story. It's a win-win situation, I like making sure that kids don't read what they aren't supposed to, I watch my younger cousins like a hawk. Apparently first graders know how to swear. If I catch her doing anything innapropriate she does get in trouble and loses her priveleges of going to the park, a somewhat similar situation to chicken smoothie is if I caught someone using innapropriate usages of roleplay they would risk losing the privelege of roleplaying depending on what was going on.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I have dealt with teens and small children in the past, I know all sorts of the small codewords they use for saying innapropriate things nowadays, times have changed. That could be a big help for the 18+ roleplaying community.
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby choasblast03 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Shian wrote:
Naira wrote:

To clarify, Dark blue is for artists. This is the color for RP mods. It's closer to cornflower I think? :)

Ok thank you both of you
my buddy Aridan413
http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/Choasblast03.png http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Choasblast03

XD I... I
I just can't!!

My beauty Asami (morning beauty) adopted from viewtopic.php?t=2366266

Image check out my DeviantArt! Im cowgirlknight.
choasblast03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glazend. » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:54 pm

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Sat Mar 30, 2013
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 470
3.Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no excuses.) [/b]Yes. This account was once my younger sister's, if that clears up any confusion. I'm so sorry if this causes a problem :(
[b]4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
: Every day if possible. At least three days, if I'm on a vacation.
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: At least two hours. Seven hours at most!
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: I have not, but I am most likely mature enough to handle the responsibility.
7.Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.: Definitely! But only 1x1 roleplays, literate, 8+ paragraphs a reply. {Alacritysim.com, felisfire.com}
8.Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Only 1x1 roleplays.
9.Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: I love roleplaying with a passion, for one. I am also the eldest of four siblings, and I break up enough fights to kill a hundred armed men. I am also more mature than normal, according to my mother. I know, not a very fancy answer, but I'm not going to sugar this up ;) I spend a lot of time on CS, and I care about the problems in the forums. I hate it when I see something not G rated, and I would like to help CS by taking care of the problems.
10.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): I am calm in handling a disagreement, while breaking up fights, and while solving everyday problems.

please grow my
dragons!

Image Image Image Image
maybe even my
creatures too!

Image Image Image Image Image
glazend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musade » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:20 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: June 14th, 2013
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 302
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: (Do NOT apply if you are 17 or younger, no excuses.) Yes I am. My younger sister sometimes used my account but not anymore.
[/i]How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day .
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 4-8 hours Monday-Saturday,Sundays 3-5 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: I have but most are now gone or inactive.
[/i]Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.Yes lots. Mostly animal based role plays.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: Yes. I also created some of my own that are currently active
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: I love role playing on CS and I hate it when people post inapropreate things.{sorry if something misspelled. I have spell check on and it usually messes up.} I want to help keep the site clean and child friendly.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): I am very good at sorting out arguments. I also was in peer mediation helping others sort out disputes and come to a soluation.
A raccoon stole my sig so...
this is a WIP!
Musade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me