Roleplay Moderators - Applications closed! Now choosing.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Roleplay Moderators - Now hiring! (age 16+)

Postby Celozon » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 am

connor . miles wrote:
When are applications closing? c:

Tess wrote:We are looking to hire another 1 - 3 people to become moderators for the roleplay boards. Applications will probably be open for about 3 - 7 days, depending on how many applications we receive.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddyoll » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 pm

connor . miles wrote:
When are applications closing? c:

Most likely from the 23rd to the 27th. Although after that Tess still has to read and select members that, in previous times, have taken over a month.
(Just adding on to noleah)
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaypatts » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
6218 (6219 including this post.)

How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?

I will visit chicken smoothie almost every day that I can. I do have a huge school career, so sometimes I will not be able to make it on. I usually spend about 3 hours undivided attention and 6 with divided attention. On weekends I can get away with 6 hours undivided attention.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
I have not started my job on this art shop, but I will be soon;

I also moderated on MANY roleplays, I don't have the links to anymore though.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
I have done a few warrior cat ones, and I was going to start a stray dog one, but never got around to it.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
yes I have, I now participate in 2 MLP roleplays, but I had to quit one. I have participated in 4 wolf roleplays, 1 special wolf roleplay, 12 warrior cat roleplays, and 7 stray dog roleplays.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Well, First Of All: I love chicken smoothie. I want all the roleplays to be wholesome and fun,and I want everyone to be happy. I will make most of my duties and make sure that everyone is enjoying the roleplays and the roleplay's and CS's rules are being followed. I wish to set a good example for all the other chicken smoothiers that want the be a Moderator one day.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required):
Well, I am a very experienced roleplayer, and I feel I have the potential to be able to portray this position as best as I can.

bnha. | haikyuu.
death note. | kny.
horimiya. | re:zero.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tumblr
disc: kaypatts#9999
twitter
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
gemini
esfj
3w2
Image Image
kaypatts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Wed May 04, 2011 7:32 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 6760
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? I check it every day after school, and am on for at least three-five hours. On weekends, there are no ends to my cs.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? No, sorry.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? None.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes, tons.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? It has always irked me that some people don't follow rules, no matter what they were. Then, I started to roleplay. People have spammed my roleplays saying "trade with me". I have reported those, then there was a couple that were copying my roleplays. I have reported those, but I don't always feel that their being taken care of. Of course, I know they are, but I'd like to help with these little problems. Thanks for reading, I hope the best in finding some new RP mods!
)
        I have quit roleplays on chickensmoothie.

;; 3 years - never in a m i l l i o n years ; replied.
        ;; 3 years - d e a d l y demons ; replied.
        ;; Harry's Curls - deadly d e m o n s ; replied.
        ;; radioactive - we all have to face down our demons ; replied.
        ;; {- Criminal Minds -} - come and torture me ; busy.

I will not do anymore roleplays. If you wish to, join me on awesomesauce. My username is amazayn
hemmo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

1. What date did you register as a CS member?:
I joined on thursay, January 15th, 2009.

2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
Before this post I have had 14,402 posts.

3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
Every day, so seven days. Hours range from four on weekdays to about seven or eight on weekends.

4. Have you moderated on any other forums before?
I co-own a roleplaying site, however some content may not be appropriate for younger members due to our Teen rating, so I really shouldn't link it here.

5. Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?
Yes I have. I'm going on my eighth year of roleplaying this year and it has ranged from Furcadia to TeenRPG.com. I roleplay in many places and I sadly cannot link thrm all.

6. Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Many is a broad term, but I've participated in a fair number of roleplays over the three years I've been here.

7. Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
Well, for one thing; I love roleplaying. Simply put, it's my life. I love to roleplay and it's all I ever really do. I also have experience with moderating. Between here and my own site, I only spend my online time in two places. I love the roleplay community here and I never ran into any problems with people I've roleplayed with. I would love to help out as a moderator to keep the roleplay boards a safe, friendly place for beginners and experts.

8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
Well, I don't have any real skills, but I have backgrounds in a few places. I run my own site and I've run about five or six others in the past. I worked as a Newbie Assistant on TeenRpg, but I quit. I currently work on Furcadia as a Welcomer (Equal to a forums Newbie Assistant). I am rather good with people and I tend to have a more open and hyper air about me. I also bring random things into conversations. However, I can also be very focused for a task. I also aim to do my best at any job.

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monotone » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm

June 15, 2010
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day?
Usually about three or four, depending on my after school activities during the weekdays.
About two or three on the weekend, because my meetings usually run longer.
Have you moderated on any other forums before?
No
Quite a few, all on this site; http://www.gaiaonline.com/
I have participated in both group and one on one role plays of all genres and styles.
Being a veteran role player, I've seen all kinds of things on forum boards, and I feel that would provide a resource for both beginning role players and veterans like myself. It would also give me a chance to learn and grow as not only a role player, but as a person. I'm about to enter my junior year of high school, and with that, I'm going to have to start applying colleges (which is where the growing as a person thing comes in.)
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I was a peer mediator throughout middle school, and I am also (currently) the secretary of my high school's Robotics team.
I'm quitting. Bye bye, CS. c:
Monotone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): The majority of my 17400+ posts have been done for rping purposes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS, and how many hours do you usually spend per day? I try to get on for at least an hour every day, however, I am usually on much more frequently than that. I tend to be on a minimum of 2 hours a day if It's a busy day, if I don't have anything else going on I am on all day.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes, I have moderated on several other forums, as well as created my own forums... however I'm not sure if they will count since they are all completely inactive or have been deleted... I can give references though if you need. I know at least two of the people from a few of the other sites are on CS as well
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes, several... but, as stated above, they have all been deleted or have gone inactive... but I can give references to support this if you need n_n
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? YES! RPing is by far one of my favorite activities, so I am always involved in at least two.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I think it would be a good experience, I am on the site often, and everyone in real life that I've talked to or have needed letters or anything from has said that I am very responsible and precise.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I have created and run several RP sites before *sadly none still exist*, I have moderated and been an administrator on several, I have been told that I am responsible and helpful, and I have one other example, but I believe it would be against the CS rule on sharing personal information :S
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luckypaw » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

October 4th, 2008

How many posts have you made in the forum:

Although I can come on every day for at least four hours { and at most I would say eighteen } if needed, I prefer to come on around four-ten hours per day. There are some days when I will be visiting my dad's kids or enjoying nights with friends, there usually isn't some time of the day that I'm not on. I also hide offline for most of the time { and will watch over the threads I'm in or others I'm interested in } which makes it difficult to see when I'm online. If I need to post something, of course aside from very special occasions, I will be on to answer anything as quickly as needed.

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them.
I have been moderator for very old, as in years old, websites made for a single forum that had to do with Cat Clans and such. They're old and no longer in use, so I wouldn't say that they really count. I have been owner of the same sort of thing that was based purely out of Xat rather than a forum sort of RP. We would get on Xat and RP daily, and it was something I created. That website is here. I haven't really done much, but I've been in plenty of role-plays in my lifetime and know how to handle them kindly.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there are any places in particular, please link to them.
Awesome Sauce is a website that grew from CS users, and I've recently joined them. I like to role-play there for semi-literate skills, and that's about the most recent website or that I can remember. Otherwise I just role-play my time off here.

Yes, I've participated in a lot that have died and many that survived for a long time - or even were brought back to life. I prefer semi-literate and will often shuffle through random role-plays just to see what they're about. I love any kind of role-play when it comes down to it.

First of all, I knew that many moderators in general { on any site } are not as respected as they should be because they prevent members from letting them do whatever they please. But that's why they're there, to make sure that users don't get away with more than they should and to protect the eyes of the younger users. Everyone has been young once and I know that I wasn't protected like I should've been. I was exposed to much more than the average child, and certainly the average CS young user. I'd like to use my experience with role-plays to apply this to the situation in that I want to protect children from seeing or reading too much. I want to make sure that no one abuses another's rights, whether they know it or not. Especially with art theft, because that's a seriously growing issue. I've wanted to be a moderator on CS before, and have applied in the past, but I can tell you know that I will get down to business if made role-play moderator. I would do whatever it takes to make sure that everyone is treated equally, that children do not see more than they should, and that people have fun while role-playing.

I'd also like to point out that I have been cyber bullied { as well as bullied in real life } multiple times in the past, before I joined CS, and now know how to correctly deal with them. It's not something I like to see people go through. It's disgusting, and I'd like to be someone to prevent it.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
I don't really have many skills, I suppose. Other than that I've role-played in mature topics before on others sites that have included things dealing with rated-R scenes. I know how those can be limited and where they belong, which isn't on CS. I'm very mature and open to things, and have dealt with a lot that I guess I can put myself into other people's shoes. I'd just like to bring a good personality and patience to the team, and hopefully get rid of what shouldn't be in the role-play boards.
Are you confident in your role-playing abilities or skills? Consider yourself
semi-literate to literate, with the ability to write at least two paragraphs
each post? Click the link below! We are a tightly knit community of literate
role-players who not only role-play well (one x ones, groups, etc) but also
play games, send each other loving notes and chat about anything.

Best Literate Role-playing Website Created
Luckypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynical Rage » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 am

Mon. Sept 19,2011
7 days a week, at least 8 hours a day
Have you moderated on any other forums before?
No
Yes
Yes
I want to be one because im great with people.I have always liked RPing.And i want you guys to get a break sometimes.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I help people alot.

©
████████████
𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 ──── ─── ── ─
『 text text text text text text text text text text te 』
Cynical Rage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactiveaccountlol » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 pm

1. what date did you apply for CS? ( if less than six months do not apply) 30 june 2012 14:38
2. how many posts have you made in the forms? (if less than 300 do not apply) (at time of applying) 5280
3. have you moderated on any other forms before? if so please link. sorry no ma'am
4. have you ever particapated in any other roleplays out of CS? yes i have
5. why do you want ro be a moderator for CS? to keep this site as safe as possible for you
8. can you think of any particullar skills you can bring to the position? (this is not required) (for example, have you ran your own site before?) i have acctually started a site a while ago
inactiveaccountlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me